ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 139
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Right now I am hoping CBS will switch the game here from the KC game to the Cincy-Ravens game.

Might actually get to see a real game

It’s as very good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
The defense has been terrible the last two years. It looked okay at times last year because we were scoring early and often and played with a lead. We're not this year because the offensive line issues and turnovers.

I really don't see how you can bring back Spags and Heck next year. Spags is fielding one of the worst Ds in NFL history and that's not hyperbole.
[Reply]
loce1959 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
A lot of good came from losing the 2018 Championship Game. Would rather not have to endure a season of losses for the same outcome but the flaw with this team is no 2nd receiver, no pass rush, and we still have a sieve for an O-Line against better teams.
Respectfully disagree on the O-Line. Defense has no excuses. 25% of cap on D-line and they play like this. They should be ashamed. Plus no attempt that I can see to adjust with what they have on D. That should be on Spags. Try something!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
I think every AFC playoff team has the tie breaker over us
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
no, we'll be somewhere in the #15 range. No way we end up top ten. We still play some really shitty teams.
I’m sure we’ll draft an awesome LB.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
I really started following the team in 2014.

This is by far the worst team I've seen as a fan.

I guess I deserve this for skipping out on the Haley years.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Reid has Neutered Mahomes to where he’s scared to throw.
I can't see where everyone is on every play but it is odd that playing a shell coverage makes Kelce and Hill disappear completely. But you can rush with 4, double Kelce and Hill, and single up everyone else. No one else can get open. Our O-Line can't protect and we can't run the ball when defenses are playing off the line 10 yards.

Everyone is going to play to these weaknesses until we show we can stop it. So far we haven't been able to stop anything.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
He called it a huge play lol, you're on pace to lose 54-0 yea huge play.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Have you seen this team play this year?
You do realize we play like...the Giants and the Broncos twice, right?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
we’ll chiefs have to shutout the titans in the 2nd half and somehow figure out how to score points
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Our defense is actually looking good against the run, and the pass rush is getting close on a lot of plays. But someone is just insta-open every time and Tannenhill is in a complete zone.
The defense has played the run well since week 2.

Everything else they've sucked at.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:26 PM 10-24-2021
Possibly worst half of Chiefs football ever. Perhaps only to be surpassed by the second half of this game. That fucking sucked.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:27 PM 10-24-2021
This isn't 'struggling through adversity' it's underperformance.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:27 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He can be an excellent QB and still be overrated. He's not perfect, and this isn't just happening because they're getting shellacked. He makes incredibly risky decisions, and got away with it for three years. Now, he's getting overly unlucky, but the judgement that leads to no-look passes and left-handed chucks is the same judgement that leads to these kinds of turnovers.

The difference is that almost all season he is league average at best on plays down field.
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:27 PM 10-24-2021
I’m sure they will take it out on a shitty Giants team.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 139
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Up