ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 248
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:27 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
put them in their place, Bills :-)

McDaniel had his back-ups in for most of the second half.

And he bypassed going for the single game scoring record.

Those "multiple NFL owners" should focus their embarrassment on Denver's humiliating no show.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:41 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
McDaniel had his back-ups in for most of the second half.

And he bypassed going for the single game scoring record.

Those "multiple NFL owners" should focus their embarrassment on Denver's humiliating no show.
What was more humiliating for the NFL was the way the Broncos players quit on the game.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:54 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
I honestly can’t wait for the Bills to bring the Miami hype train to a screeching halt.

They have won 1 of their last 10 against us. We own them. We own Tua.
They almost beat you in the playoffs last year with their THIRD STRING QB.

Then the next week Josh Allen choked in spectacular fashion vs. Cincy.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:00 PM 09-25-2023

Like they give a fuck about Bounty Gate's feelings. They're full of envy that Miami Mess is having 15 minutes
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:45 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
What was more humiliating for the NFL was the way the Broncos players quit on the game.
How many of them were around when Joseph was in Denver the first time? 2017 and 2018, so I see that includes:

Sutton
Bolles
Jewell
Justin Simmons

Not a ton of players, I don't think, but two pretty prominent defenders/leaders who may remember what a joke he was before, especially compared to Fangio and Evero.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:00 PM 09-25-2023
Id put him top 10 already.

My only point is that the Chiefs still have a Lombardy Lombardi if Allen was with Big Red. There is zero doubt in my mind.

Mahomes is great and he is paired with a coach that went to 5 Championship games and a Super Bowl before Mahomes was in middle school.

Meanwhile Allen has a defensive minded coach known for mind numbing big game decisions.

Mahomes has also has multiple HOF’ers around him on offense. Allen just has himself. He is the entire offense.
As a Bills fan I know you are not used to seeing them, but I went ahead and spelled it properly for you.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:03 PM 09-25-2023
I honestly can’t wait for the Bills to bring the Miami hype train to a screeching halt.

They have won 1 of their last 10 against us. We own them. We own Tua.
To think what could have been had they not gotten that one win. Looking forward to seeing how Buffalo plays Miami and see if they have the formula for slowing them down.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:06 PM 09-25-2023
Diqlix is basing his predictions on when Miami had no oline and couldn't block for Tua?!

They can now and there is so much speed on the field. Buffalo D old and slow.

Diqlix time to bet your house on Buffalo, tell us you believe.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:09 PM 09-25-2023
At this point anyone who thinks Veach has not drafted any star players is hating to hate.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:14 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
How many of them were around when Joseph was in Denver the first time? 2017 and 2018, so I see that includes:

Sutton
Bolles
Jewell
Justin Simmons

Not a ton of players, I don't think, but two pretty prominent defenders/leaders who may remember what a joke he was before, especially compared to Fangio and Evero.
He wasn't even good in Arizona. Honestly I have no clue what value he brings to them or what made Payton think he was a good hire.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:16 PM 09-25-2023

Payton got what he deserves.

Didn't even seem like they were trying to run up the score. Looked like the Broncos gave up.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:22 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
They almost beat you in the playoffs last year with their THIRD STRING QB.
Tell me you didn’t watch the game without telling me.

The Bills were up 17-0 for most of the first half.

That third string QB threw only 40% and we picked him off twice.

The Bills were up by double digits in the 4th quarter too.

Bills completely dominated that game. 120+ more yards. 9 more first downs. More TOP. One lucky defensive TD made the score look closer than it was.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:28 PM 09-25-2023
Tell me you didn’t watch the game without telling me.

The Bills were up 17-0 for most of the first half.

That third string QB threw only 40% and we picked him off twice.

The Bills were up by double digits in the 4th quarter too.

Bills completely dominated that one. One lucky defensive TD made the score look closer than it was.
Pretty obvious you want to forget what actually happened in that game… understandable. :-)

Miami with their THIRD STRING QB was driving for at least a tying FG until they got a terrible delay of game penalty on 4th and 1, and then failed to convert on 4th and 5.

Buffalo was exposed as a fraud in that game, struggling to beat a third string QB.

That was confirmed the next game when Cincy curb stomped your shit team.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:32 PM 09-25-2023
Belichick had the right defensive philosophy against them (that game came down to an o-linemen missing a first down by an inch). But he didn’t have the horses.

Everything Miami does on offense comes to a screeching halt when you have a good d-line like Buffalo has, and a core that can clog the middle of the field.

Tua doesn’t have the arm to throw to the boundaries. Which is why you see all of his throws on crossers and seams.

Bills take those away and the Dolphins haven’t figured out how to overcome that. They have beaten us 1 time in their last 10 attempts and that 1 time they beat us, we still thoroughly outplayed them (literally double the yardage).
So you've shifted from "poor Josh has been held down by his terrible defense" to boasting that his defense is going to shut down a team that just effortlessly dropped 70 points?

OH, right....you blame it all on the coaching staff. They go retarded in the playoffs or something. Like clockwork. Isn't that it?

So are you projecting the Bills to dominate the regular season and get sent home early in January again?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:36 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So you've shifted from "poor Josh has been held down by his terrible defense" to boasting that his defense is going to shut down a team that just effortlessly dropped 70 points?
Playoff defense =/= regular season defense.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 248
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up