Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:13 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It is really hard for TrueFans to admit when a first rounder is a bust.

I imagine there are some old idiots out there still trying to defend Glen Dorsey and Tyson Jackson.

Let it go, he's a Jag
He’s not a bust. The Chiefs have gotten production out of him.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:19 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
You just do not know shit about NFL football.

All the Pittsburgh lineman are pressing the right shoulders of the Chiefs lineman that are pulling to the right, and 41 stays outside Thuney's left shoulder until CEH commits to running right.

That play was not a designed cutback. If you knew anything about NFL football, you would know that designed cutbacks are set up by runs that press the point of attack.

What was the game time of that play? Seems like early in the game based on the light and direction the Chiefs are going was the 1st quarter direction.

As if there would not be cutback runs called later in the game off of similar action.

Update: So, I looked at dvr of the game and that play was the very first offensive play that the Chiefs ran on their very first offensive possession. That means that the Steelers defensive players are fresh and playing their first defensive snap of the game. I thought the Nick Jacobs clip was garden variety not know shit about NFL football, but considering that it was the first play of the game and other running plays on the drive pressed the point of attack, it has to be next level not knowing shit about NFL football.
If you knew anything about running backs that aren't complete JAGS, you'd understand that there are tons of plays that happen every single week that aren't designed. They see the hole open up, adjust, and attack.

I bet you have a massive spank bank of highlights of Clyde slamming into the centers ass, applauding him never taking a single step away from where he was supposed to go, but was clearly defended.

Jesus Christ, how you can stomach watching Mahomes go off script is quite amazing, given that you believe every single play should go exactly to script, and if the defense should allow a gaping ****ing hole you are not to go there because it's not designed.

You're a special kind of moron. First ballot hall of fame, not just a gifted amateur.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:21 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
That's clear and the best is likely still ahead. Chief Fan, though, again, has this need to be out front in their disappointment.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:26 PM 12-31-2021
This is a back that has an elite Qb, Wr, Te, and punishing O line.

This is a back that NEVER sees an 8 man front due to the abject terror caused by said Qb, wr, and te.

And yet, 3 yards a rush is what this dude churns out, and ha never busted a run longer that what Mahomes ripped off against the chargers.

What more does this motherfucker need to make elite plays?

On another team, this dude doesn't even start.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:34 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
This is a back that has an elite Qb, Wr, Te, and punishing O line.

This is a back that NEVER sees an 8 man front due to the abject terror caused by said Qb, wr, and te.

And yet, 3 yards a rush is what this dude churns out, and ha never busted a run longer that what Mahomes ripped off against the chargers.

What more does this mother****er need to make elite plays?

I mean, even you know this is a lie. Why not use his actual stats to support your argument?
[Reply]
srvy 09:01 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
As far as football credentials, the person in the thread with the most is Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

That is quite apparent to anybody that is not an asshole.

Seems weird that you want to see credentials. Is "credentials" like a synonym for "dick pic" or something?

I thought JAG was meant as an insult, but from you maybe it is the highest compliment.
I don't look at it as an insult, Clydes just a guy who is good enough to play on Sundays in the NFL. When you use the abbreviation JAG its sounds bad. I look at him as a guy who has the elite talent to make a roster and contribute to an NFL team. But he I think will never be an elite superstar capable to carry a team on his own more a role player. Just a Guy!
[Reply]
srvy 09:06 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When jettio gets up on the stump, its like chiefzilla on crack :-)
Man that's the truth.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:49 AM 01-01-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, even you know this is a lie. Why not use his actual stats to support your argument?
Because his actual season stats get inflated by a couple games that are outliers?

His avg for this season is 4.3.

However, you are more likely to see Clyde rush for 2-3 yards on most carries and it shocks nobody.

Again, this is a back that is not being keyed by defenses. He's looking at a light box shell coverage virtually every single play, due to the fear of Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce.

His offensive line has 3 literal bulldozers on it.

And yet, if you had a gun to your temple before the snap, and you were told Clyde was getting the ball, and you had to guess the yardage he would get, you'd be committing suicide to say he's going to get 4 yards or more.

He's had 2 decent games all year in the 10 he's played.

He cost us a game with the fumble at Baltimore.

That's not great.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 11:16 AM 01-01-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It is really hard for TrueFans to admit when a first rounder is a bust.

I imagine there are some old idiots out there still trying to defend Glen Dorsey and Tyson Jackson.

Let it go, he's a Jag
Nether of those guys were complete busts, but they sure weren't impactful players. JAGs? Yes. Higher expectations between being picked in the top 3 than 32. Ryan Sims and Jon Baldwin, that's what I consider a first round bust.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:27 AM 01-01-2022
That's clear and the best is likely still ahead. Chief Fan, though, again, has this need to be out front in their disappointment.
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:50 AM 01-01-2022
When undrafted RB’s are better…it’s pretty obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:53 AM 01-01-2022
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Nether of those guys were complete busts, but they sure weren't impactful players. JAGs? Yes. Higher expectations between being picked in the top 3 than 32. Ryan Sims and Jon Baldwin, that's what I consider a first round bust.

Ryan Leaf & Tony Mandarich we’re both bigger busts than Clyde, but saying that Clyde wasn’t a bust because he was drafted 32nd is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
-King- 11:55 AM 01-01-2022
Because his actual season stats get inflated by a couple games that are outliers?

His avg for this season is 4.3.

However, you are more likely to see Clyde rush for 2-3 yards on most carries and it shocks nobody.

Again, this is a back that is not being keyed by defenses. He's looking at a light box shell coverage virtually every single play, due to the fear of Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce.

His offensive line has 3 literal bulldozers on it.

And yet, if you had a gun to your temple before the snap, and you were told Clyde was getting the ball, and you had to guess the yardage he would get, you'd be committing suicide to say he's going to get 4 yards or more.

He's had 2 decent games all year in the 10 he's played.

He cost us a game with the fumble at Baltimore.

That's not great.
Yep. 1 game inflates his ypc from 3.9 to 4.3 and the more games he played the lower his ypc went. He's only rushed for more than 4ypc in 3 out of 10 games.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:27 PM 01-01-2022
What’s a lie? He has on play longer than 20 yard. Gore has 2
[Reply]
penguinz 12:31 PM 01-01-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He has not played to his draft slot. That makes him a bust.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 80
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Up