ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 378
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron annihilates the Bulls in the rematch. Amazing what can happen when you actually start and play the greatest player in history.
Oh yea because AD didn't drop 38.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:32 PM 03-29-2023
Embiid plays. Luka and Flat Earth cannot win.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:12 PM 03-29-2023
Western Conference is competitive as ****. 4.5 games separate 4th and 12th places. Just crazy. Would love to see the Wolves take the 6th spot, but that's going to be difficult. Would similarly love to see OKC simply make the play-in, although I'd also wouldn't mind them in the lottery. Either way, the West is an absolute blast this season.

Edit:
1) This officiating is bizarre. Officials may be retarded.
2) KAT is most likely retarded.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:40 PM 03-29-2023
Man, not gonna lie, I kind of want to trade KAT this offseason. Frustrating player. Even if the Wolves don't necessarily become a better team because of the trade, at least that won't be part of our headache.

Ant is the #1 stud. Build around him. If players don't complement him, then ship them out.

Overreaction? Possibly. It's just really upsetting to see the only franchise more inept than the Timberwolves in the past 20 years randomly end up as the 2 seed in the conference with zero big moves and no household names. And yet here we are getting all these #1 overall picks and getting exciting new ownership and making blockbuster and bold deals to not just copycat other teams but try to win in an innovative way, and the motherfucking Kings are the ones with the success.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:01 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Man, not gonna lie, I kind of want to trade KAT this offseason. Frustrating player. Even if the Wolves don't necessarily become a better team because of the trade, at least that won't be part of our headache.

Ant is the #1 stud. Build around him. If players don't complement him, then ship them out.

Overreaction? Possibly. It's just really upsetting to see the only franchise more inept than the Timberwolves in the past 20 years randomly end up as the 2 seed in the conference with zero big moves and no household names. And yet here we are getting all these #1 overall picks and getting exciting new ownership and making blockbuster and bold deals to not just copycat other teams but try to win in an innovative way, and the mother****ing Kings are the ones with the success.
The Conley move was a good one.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:55 AM 03-30-2023
Kind of stumbled ass backwards into Sabonis being a legitimate piece on a contender.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:36 PM 03-31-2023
LeBron moves over .500 with a dominant win over the TWolves on the road. Into the 7th spot.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:17 PM 03-31-2023

Lakers are 14-7 since getting rid of Russell Westbrook.

5-1 when LeBron plays. pic.twitter.com/brpqs2YjGJ

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) April 1, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:19 PM 03-31-2023
Meh. LeBron is really good, but he's not the GOAT. nice win by LA.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:22 PM 03-31-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh. LeBron is really good, but he's not the GOAT. nice win by LA.
The stats suggest something quite different.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:23 PM 03-31-2023
The stats suggest something quite different.
The stats suggest that Brady is a better QB than Mahomes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:24 PM 03-31-2023
The stats suggest that Brady is a better QB than Mahomes.
No stats suggest anything of the sort unless you are referring to his cumulative SB total (a product of both his team success and age).
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:27 PM 03-31-2023
No stats suggest anything of the sort unless you are referring to his cumulative SB total (a product of both his team success and age).
Many dipsticks currently believe that Brady is still the GOAT.

Regardless, my point was simply that stat aren't the end-all be-all many believe them to be. Stats are merely fenceposts.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:29 PM 03-31-2023
Many dipsticks currently believe that Brady is still the GOAT.
They'd be wrong. The only argument for that is based on the Patriots' team success.

Originally Posted by :
Regardless, my point was simply that stat aren't the end-all be-all many believe them to be. Stats are merely fenceposts.
Stats don't support Brady's case (other than SB totals). They do for LeBron.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:32 PM 03-31-2023
They'd be wrong. The only argument for that is based on the Patriots' team success.

Stats don't support Brady's case (other than SB totals). They do for LeBron.
Pretty sure that Brady currently owns 1st place in most QB stats, including total yards, TDs, etc.

Which is where those people get their ammunition.

Anyway, MJ is the GOAT.

Is there a thread about MJ vs. LeBron? My intent wasn't to hijack this thread. Just was bored.

I would be good with carrying on this conversation in the appropriate thread.

Though maybe not tonight. My intestines are being bitches.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 378
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up