ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 172
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:38 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Hog posts junk YouTubers regularly, so that seems about right.
ahhh never noticed that trait.:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:40 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You guys are just too much. You think a Broncos journalist isn't reveling in the fact that all isn't well in Chiefs Kingdom? And suddenly he becomes a go-to corroboration?

If it were any other situation, you'd say he's a worthless hack.

The guy refers to EB as "annoying." There's nothing he provides that has any sources. He just likes to pile on.

I'm not even a fan of EB, but the idea that this guy does anything to back up Clay's loose narrative is ridiculous.

And Billay - why in the world are you wasting time white knighting this? I get that you like to be controversial, but you're also not an idiot. The 'article' reads like an essay written by a 7th grader pretending he's in high school.

NB: Corrboration is when a source provides information independently verifying the take of another source. Not when an article is read by a person and he says, "Yes, that's what I've heard too." That's hearsay, morons.
Dude at this point you are twisting the corroboration to fit YOUR narrative.

Albright isn't going to say this is exactly what I have been hearing if he hadn't been hearing those things.

I mean yea it may suck that Clay and his sources were right about a lot of it and he has been catching unnecessary shit but once Albright says most of that stuff is accurate, it is what it is.

Edit: And I say all that still thinking this was a shitty way to go about this.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:47 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dude at this point you are twisting the corroboration to fit YOUR narrative.

Albright isn't going to say this is exactly what I have been hearing if he hadn't been hearing those things.

I mean yea it may suck that Clay and his sources were right about a lot of it and he has been catching unnecessary shit but once Albright says most of that stuff is accurate, it is what it is.

Edit: And I say all that still thinking this was a shitty way to go about this.
Albright isn’t the end all, be all for saying something is correct. Dude said up to the draft, in no uncertain terms, that Rodgers was coming to Denver.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:49 AM 02-18-2022
The AFCCG alone should've gotten EB ejected from Arrowhead One. That, and the fact that he is black.

KIDDING
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:07 AM 02-18-2022
Is he gone yet?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:12 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Is he gone yet?
The only report I’ve seen is that Reid and Bienemy actually had their meeting yesterday.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:13 AM 02-18-2022
It’s funny to imagine EB, Reid, and Veach laughing at all of us while working out a new contract at the meeting
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:29 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The only report I’ve seen is that Reid and Bienemy actually had their meeting yesterday.
If the report didn’t include that EB had to be restrained at some point then I’m not going to believe it.
[Reply]
Darren Smith 09:40 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Your fat Albert looking ass isn't hitting anything besides the buffet
Funny, that’s the same thing me and the homeboys say when we finish tossing your momma around.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:53 AM 02-18-2022
Hey Darren did you have any luck sliding into Kay Burtons twitter?

https://twitter.com/DarrenSmithWHB/s...kDM_LHfyA&s=19
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:54 AM 02-18-2022
Thirsty.

https://twitter.com/DarrenSmithWHB/s...yc1IGqIhCuzveg
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:59 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Darren Smith:
Funny, that’s the same thing me and the homeboys say when we finish tossing your momma around.
PLEASE tell me this is real :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:01 AM 02-18-2022
The ChiefsPlanet feud that we didn’t know we needed
[Reply]
Bwana 10:01 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
PLEASE tell me this is real :-)

It is indeed.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:02 AM 02-18-2022
I'll trust Albright over Smith. The only thing Darren's ever broke was the scale
[Reply]
Page 71 of 172
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up