Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:27 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I am a fan of the Chiefs team and am glad to see that the team culture of working together and treating each other with respect is a lot better than the shitty fans of the team that criticize an achiever to make themselves feel big.

Who feels big stating fact that the guy we drafted to take the offense to another level is unimpressive in every single way? Nobody is happy about this, I assure you.

As a fan, my view of the players is closer to the way the players and coaches on the team treat one another.

If the team wins and makes it through the game healthy, I feel good about the game.

Hey, maybe if we all hold hands and believe in the power of friendship, the ****ing care bears will come down and imbue us with the power to win 10 straight superbowls.

I am not trying to praise certain guys and heap shit on other guys.

Nothing said about your hero has been heaping shit. The player is mediocre in literally every aspect of his game. There isn't ONE thing that he does at an elite level, there's not even one thing he does at a great level.

CEH had a decent game against Steelers and left game with injury.

3 yards per rush and a td where the db tackled the linebacker. Whoop whoop.

No coincidence that "fans" here that would not fit in on a team, because they do not know shit about teamwork, get more courage to talk shit about CEH when he is injured.

Courage against what, exactly? What sort of retribution could happen from saying Clyde is a mediocre football player? Honestly.

These stupid threads will stay on front page until CEH gets healthy and has a good game and then the thread drops off the page.

When was Clyde's last good game again? People don't talk about Clyde because there's very little to talk about. More interesting things taking place. In his entire time here, he hasn't busted a single huge run. Mahomes' 32yd scramble is longer than any rush Clyde has had here. That's JAG level.

Mecole Hardman was Georgia's most productive player when it last played for National Championship.

CEH was a big contributor to LSU's National Championship.

Yes. EVERY PLAYER that was good in college is automatically amazing at the NFL level. Right, Ryan Leaf? Right, JaMarcus Russell? Right, Vince Young?

Mecole Hardman made a lot of game-changing positive plays to help team get a ring in 2019, and Hardman and CEH both helped team get back to Super Bowl in 2020.

Those guys helped get us back to a superbowl the same way my daughters helped me rebuild my engine. They were present, maybe they handed me a wrench or two.

Mecole Hardman has as many brain dead plays, if not more than his good ones. The guy isn't even trusted to return punts anymore ffs.

Hey, while you're telling me how great Hardman is, and since you're so next level at film study, why don't you go break down the hot read play Hardman blew in the Superbowl, for a walk in touchdown, because the fool had no idea to even look for the ball. Get back to us and tell us how great this guy is.

I like to see Darrel Williams and Byron Pringle make plays also. They are all good players and teammates.

And they both just so happen to be more productive than your boy Clyde.

I guess seeing that clip of the play posted as an example of a bad play prompted me to jump in this snakepit of haters. Just such a poor example of watching a football play and breaking it down by some hater that does not know shit about NFL football.

I will wise up and let assholes who cannot appreciate how special a time it is to be a Chiefs fans have these dumbass threads for themselves.

Yes. Things are good for KC right now. SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRE PLAY! Say nothing, you ungrateful shitty fan! How dare you not applaud the pounding that Clyde's face gives to Creed Humphreys ass!

YOU CLAP YOUR HANDS FOR THAT 2 YARDS AND FALL DOWN. AND YOU BETTER BE ****ING STANDING WHEN YOU DO.
Get the **** outta here with this noise.
[Reply]
-King- 04:33 PM 12-31-2021
I'm glad we didn't draft Taylor. Look at him about to go into the hole where there's an unblocked player waiting for him.

The fact that he juked the guy out his shorts and scored a touchdown doesn't matter. He clearly doesn't know how to run the ball, right Jettio?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:36 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'm glad we didn't draft Taylor. Look at him about to go into the hole where there's an unblocked player waiting for him.

The fact that he juked the guy out his shorts and scored a touchdown doesn't matter. He clearly doesn't know how to run the ball, right Jettio?
You clearly know nothing about football. That play was not designed for that. Good teammates follow the coach plan and never freelance.

Should have been no gain.

LMMFGDAO.
[Reply]
jettio 04:42 PM 12-31-2021
What a dumb exercise.

Posting within a quoted post as if anybody has time for that.

Ask the goofball to post an analysis of the Nick Jacobs clip that he says I got wrong and he can't do that. I suppose that is conceding that I got that right.

IDK, Chiefs culture does matter. Anybody that does not see that should find another team to cheer for.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:48 PM 12-31-2021
What a dumb exercise.

Ask the goofball to post an analysis of the Nick Jacobs clip that he says I got wrong and he can't do that. I suppose that is conceding that I got that right.

IDK, Chiefs culture does matter. Anybody that does not see that should find another team to cheer for.
Shall I echo what literally everyone else has seen, and said?

Massive cutback lane you could drive a truck through,with ONE defender to beat, but Clyde has the vision of Trent Richardson and never saw it. All the while you contend that he should not have gone for the gaping hole, because there was ONE player there. Makes total sense. Really.

You're a ****ing idiot bruh.

Patting Clyde on the back and saying nice things isn't going to infuse him with talent. Dont know what to tell you besides good things will be said about your hero when there's something good to be said.

Big expectations were had for this guy and IN NO WAY has he delivered on any of them.

We have a dude in Gore who spent much of the season on PS who has already made more massive plays than Clyde has his entire time here.

The offense is better with 25 on the pine.
[Reply]
notorious 05:06 PM 12-31-2021
What a dumb exercise.

And there it is.

Your troll game is good, kid. The truth finally abounds.

[Reply]
jettio 05:20 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
And there it is.

Your troll game is good, kid. The truth finally abounds.
Oh, did I inadvertantly break the covenant that the chiefs planet members that do not know shit about NFL football have with one another.
[Reply]
jettio 05:30 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Shall I echo what literally everyone else has seen, and said?

Massive cutback lane you could drive a truck through,with ONE defender to beat, but Clyde has the vision of Trent Richardson and never saw it. All the while you contend that he should not have gone for the gaping hole, because there was ONE player there. Makes total sense. Really.

You're a ****ing idiot bruh.

Patting Clyde on the back and saying nice things isn't going to infuse him with talent. Dont know what to tell you besides good things will be said about your hero when there's something good to be said.

Big expectations were had for this guy and IN NO WAY has he delivered on any of them.

We have a dude in Gore who spent much of the season on PS who has already made more massive plays than Clyde has his entire time here.

The offense is better with 25 on the pine.
You just do not know shit about NFL football.

All the Pittsburgh lineman are pressing the right shoulders of the Chiefs lineman that are pulling to the right, and 41 stays outside Thuney's left shoulder until CEH commits to running right.

That play was not a designed cutback. If you knew anything about NFL football, you would know that designed cutbacks are set up by runs that press the point of attack.

What was the game time of that play? Seems like early in the game based on the light and direction the Chiefs are going was the 1st quarter direction.

As if there would not be cutback runs called later in the game off of similar action.

Update: So, I looked at dvr of the game and that play was the very first offensive play that the Chiefs ran on their very first offensive possession. That means that the Steelers defensive players are fresh and playing their first defensive snap of the game. I thought the Nick Jacobs clip was garden variety not know shit about NFL football, but considering that it was the first play of the game and other running plays on the drive pressed the point of attack, it has to be next level not knowing shit about NFL football.
[Reply]
-King- 06:06 PM 12-31-2021
You just do not know shit about NFL football.

All the Pittsburgh lineman are pressing the right shoulders of the Chiefs lineman that are pulling to the right, and 41 stays outside Thuney's left shoulder until CEH commits to running right.

That play was not a designed cutback. If you knew anything about NFL football, you would know that designed cutbacks are set up by runs that press the point of attack.

What was the game time of that play? Seems like early in the game based on the light and direction the Chiefs are going was the 1st quarter direction.

As if there would not be cutback runs called later in the game off of similar action.

Update: So, I looked at dvr of the game and that play was the very first offensive play that the Chiefs ran on their very first offensive possession. That means that the Steelers defensive players are fresh and playing their first defensive snap of the game. I thought the Nick Jacobs clip was garden variety not know shit about NFL football, but considering that it was the first play of the game and other running plays on the drive pressed the point of attack, it has to be next level not knowing shit about NFL football.
So running backs aren't supposed to cut back on the first play of the game?

The way you keep talking about knowing about "NFL football" is funny. If it was college and high school football, is it ok to cut back into the enormous hole that the line opened?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:12 PM 12-31-2021
When jettio gets up on the stump, its like chiefzilla on crack :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:22 PM 12-31-2021
It is really hard for TrueFans to admit when a first rounder is a bust.

I imagine there are some old idiots out there still trying to defend Glen Dorsey and Tyson Jackson.

Let it go, he's a Jag
[Reply]
jettio 06:29 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So running backs aren't supposed to cut back on the first play of the game?

The way you keep talking about knowing about "NFL football" is funny. If it was college and high school football, is it ok to cut back into the enormous hole that the line opened?
What lineman other than Orlando Brown did a single thing to open that "hole"?

If I had known that clip was the first Chiefs offensive play of the game, I would have just put the thread on ignore thread knowing that this thread is a dumbass convention for folks that do not know shit about any level of football and like hating certain players.

I suppose poor Nick Jacobs and the chiefs planet members that lick his taint had seen the Jonathon Taylor run when the Patriots are trying to get the ball back down 3 with 2:11 on the clock and no timeouts with Colts facing 2nd and 8.

So if Colts get a 1st down the game is over with kneeldowns.

So an end of game defense with tired players that is trying to keep the best running team in football from getting 8 yards in 2 plays and knows the Colts are running on second down gets beat on a huge play and then every running play in the NFL from now until the end of time is designed to be a TD.

Sorry folks, if I had known that this thread was only for folks that really, truly don't know a hint of a whisper of a shit about NFL football, I would not have commented.

Happy New Year.

Maybe we can start a subforum for anybody that thinks that 2nd and 8 to end game is the same as 1st and 10 on the very first offensive play of the game.
[Reply]
-King- 06:31 PM 12-31-2021
What lineman other than Orlando Brown did a single thing to open that "hole"?

If I had known that clip was the first Chiefs offensive play of the game, I would have just put the thread on ignore thread knowing that this thread is a dumbass convention for folks that do not know shit about any level of football and like hating certain players.

I suppose poor Nick Jacobs and the chiefs planet members that lick his taint had seen the Jonathon Taylor run when the Patriots are trying to get the ball back down 3 with 2:11 on the clock and no timeouts with Colts facing 2nd and 8.

So if Colts get a 1st down the game is over with kneeldowns.

So an end of game defense with tired players that is trying to keep the best running team in football from getting 8 yards in 2 plays and knows the Colts are running on second down gets beat on a huge play and then every running play in the NFL from now until the end of time is designed to be a TD.

Sorry folks, if I had known that this thread was only for folks that really, truly don't know a hint of a shit about NFL football, I would not have commented.

Happy New Year.
:-) I have never heard someone suggest an RB should or shouldn't go through a hole depending on what point of the game they're in.

Btw...weren't chiefs players also fresh at that point in the game? Why do you point out the Steelers being fresh but not the chiefs?

You really should be a coach. You clearly understand "NFL football"
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:54 PM 12-31-2021
Yawn.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:10 PM 12-31-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I think he saw the lane, you can see him start to head that way then change his mind, presumably because he knew he couldn't juke one guy.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 80
« First < 21616768697071 72737475 > Last »
Up