ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 71 of 107
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:22 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Talk about a boomerang. In his zeal to get Hill cut, KK got his own ass fired. I think there is also some information here: a complete exoneration of Hill would make KK look all the worse, and I'm guessing that's coming, and insiders know it's coming.
AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT'S COMING AND WE DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL US THAT IT'S COMING BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SHERLOCK HOLMES TO SEE THIS SHIT COMING A HUNDRED MILES AWAY.

Right? Right.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 03:23 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Any bets Clark Hunt called up WHB 810 and said "fire him or the Chiefs are partnered with …… and you will never set foot inside of Arrowhead again"?
Very close to zero. Advertisers were getting heat, and they likely threatened to pull all funds so 810 had no choice. Still prob lost a ton of advertising dollars, but parting ways with KK gives them a chance to move forward.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:25 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
The real moral is back off Tyreek Hill.
Tyreek is cleaning out the swamp.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:25 PM 06-28-2019

[Reply]

ToxSocks 03:28 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Most of the thanks is due to Louis Riddick. He doesn't put this on blast, no one cares.
This.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 06-28-2019
Deadspin!!! :-)

https://deadspin.com/kansas-city-rad...ium=socialflow

Originally Posted by :
Sweaty Kansas City radio hot-taker Kevin Kietzman was pulled from his show this week, after clumsily referencing the drug abuse and 2012 death by overdose of Chiefs head coach Andy Reid’s oldest son in order to make a point about Reid’s performance as a football authority figure. Kietzman made the comments on Monday’s episode of Between the Lines; Tuesday the station announced his indefinite suspension; also on Tuesday Kietzman recorded and posted a mostly defensive and wildly unconvincing apology.

Between the Lines was handed over to guest hosts during Kietzman’s absence this week. Meanwhile, Kietzman made the rounds on local television, mostly to repeat the not-at-all-credible defense that he had “no intention of invoking any memories of [Reid’s] son that tragically died” when he said discipline “did not work out particularly well in [Reid’s] family life” and that Reid is “not good at fixing people” and “has had a lot of things go wrong” in his family. Friday afternoon Sportsradio 810 WHB announced their decision to “part ways” with Kietzman, who was previously listed on the station’s website as the Vice President-Sports Radio.

To be clear, it was less Kietzman’s odious commentary that got him sacked, and more the public backlash. As demonstrated by Twitter user 50 Sent and the website Arrowhead Guys, this wasn’t even the first time in the last two weeks that Kietzman returned to this particular fetid well. In an earlier segment, Kietzman brought up Reid’s “criminal problems with his own family” in a rant wherein he described the Chiefs of the 1990s as a “heavy-handed, dirty, rotten group of thugs”:

Kietzman’s Andy Reid takes are arguably not even his most objectionable. Here he is railing against transgender athletes, Title IX, and what he describes as an influx of men competing athletically as women due to limitations in men’s athletic scholarships. Title IX is causing gender fluidity, according to Kietzman:

Kietzman is a shithead, and the sports talk radio world—a cesspool, to be sure—will be marginally better for his having been at least temporarily ejected from it.

[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:33 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If anyone heard Stephen St John lose it yesterday you could see the writing on the wall.

Also this means no more Jack Harry. Double bonus
Jack Harry hasn't died yet? Damn fuck that guy
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:33 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Talk about a boomerang. In his zeal to get Hill cut, KK got his own ass fired. I think there is also some information here: a complete exoneration of Hill would make KK look all the worse, and I'm guessing that's coming, and insiders know it's coming.

If Hill is about to get off I can see Mark Donovan calling Chad Boeger and saying something like if you care at all about our arrangement we want that guy gone. We're incensed over here and don't buy a word of his "apology".

By the way, just so you know, Tyreek is about to get completely exonerated and when he does your friend is going to look like an even bigger heel.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:34 PM 06-28-2019
So is this guy good or nah?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:34 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Deadspin!!! :-)

https://deadspin.com/kansas-city-rad...ium=socialflow
Clay, you won the internet again
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:34 PM 06-28-2019

I'm really surprised that was the decision.

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) June 28, 2019

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:35 PM 06-28-2019
810 just became listenable.
[Reply]
limested 03:37 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
810 just became listenable.
Petro is still there so it hasn't.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:37 PM 06-28-2019
Im going to listen to 810 next week just to show my appreciation.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:38 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by limested:
Petro is still there so it hasn't.
Look everyone it's Kevin!
[Reply]
Page 71 of 107
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Up