ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 140
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:35 PM 04-23-2019
guys, when you watch Clark's highlights...I mean...he does things I've seen only very rarely, and he does them as a habit.

That 'throwing the LT' at the QB thing? He did that like half a dozen times last season. Once against Fisher. I don't know that I've seen a DE do that since like...shit, I don't know. I mean not as a like...facet of his play. This guy's ridiculous.
[Reply]
old_geezer 04:36 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And Eric Fisher has ahead of Mitchell Schwartz...
Eric Fisher has Mitchell Schwartz's head? :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:36 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

HOLY SHIT LOL
In fairness, Dee Ford's first step was epic and he was DT-ish speed rushing off the corner. I like the addition but if we watch a highlight video of Ford he looks like LT in Tecmo Super Bowl. It's that good.

I'm still super excited about Clark though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:37 PM 04-23-2019
guys, when you watch Clark's highlights...I mean...he does things I've seen only very rarely, and he does them as a habit.

That 'throwing the LT' at the QB thing? He did that like half a dozen times last season. Once against Fisher. I don't know that I've seen a DE do that since like...shit, I don't know. I mean not as a like...facet of his play. This guy's ridiculous.
Yeah, I see interior DL do it from time to time. I remember vividly Mack posterized Fisher with a vicious stiff arm one time, but that's the only time I remember an EDGE doing it.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:37 PM 04-23-2019
I had to quit reading this thread after three pages, some of you have completely lost your fucking minds.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:38 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In fairness, Dee Ford's first step was epic and he was DT-ish speed rushing off the corner. I like the addition but if we watch a highlight video of Ford he looks like LT in Tecmo Super Bowl. It's that good.

I'm still super excited about Clark though.
I know, and maybe it's just because I watched DT his whole career (and knew him personally a little) Ford just always seemed a pale imitation. And all the injury problems, and the lack of football awareness, etc.

Good player, but not worth paying him what he's getting. Too one dimensional, and not on the field enough.

Fucking Clark, though. He's a BEAST.
[Reply]
Frosty 04:38 PM 04-23-2019

He's got really good leverage. Watch his game against Oakland last year. I am pretty sure Derek Carr isn't very happy today. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:39 PM 04-23-2019
Looks like Hill's situation bought KC another year of cheap labor. I would imagine they might franchise him next year...Watkins is gone without a significant restructure.

Chiefs got better today...and are obviously in "SB or bust" mode. They still have 3 picks in the top 85. Fans cant say they didn't try.

Not a fan of team building through expensive FAs (Watkins, Hitchens, Mathieu, Clark) but Mahomes allows for it for a few more years.

I hope Veach can now show some discipline and trust their draft board...keep the picks they have left.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:40 PM 04-23-2019
I’m thrilled. Huge upgrade over the dream crusher.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:40 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, I see interior DL do it from time to time. I remember vividly Mack posterized Fisher with a vicious stiff arm one time, but that's the only time I remember an EDGE doing it.
Sure, I've seen it inside. but from an EDGE? I've seen bull rushers shove guys into the pocket, but he ****ing throws guys! LOL

holy shit, man. He and Jones next to each other? F********CK.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:41 PM 04-23-2019
These Clark highlights look a hell of a lot like prime Justin Houston.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:42 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
He's got really good leverage. Watch his game against Oakland last year. I am pretty sure Derek Carr isn't very happy today. :-)
dude, for real. Great leverage and that pop on the snap? Fucking violent, man. AND then he's got wheels, too.

If you wanted an attitude change up front, you just got one.
[Reply]
jonzie04 04:43 PM 04-23-2019
Veach created a massive hole by letting Houston and ford go. And then panicked, and gave the Seahawks whatever they wanted. That is the reality here.
[Reply]
FAX 04:43 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Looks like Hill's situation bought KC another year of cheap labor. I would imagine they might franchise him next year...Watkins is gone without a significant restructure.

Chiefs got better today...and are obviously in "SB or bust" mode. They still have 3 picks in the top 85. Fans cant say they didn't try.

Not a fan of team building through expensive FAs (Watkins, Hitchens, Mathieu, Clark) but Mahomes allows for it for a few more years.

I hope Veach can now show some discipline and trust their draft board...keep the picks they have left.
Okay ... no problem there.

But what about the metaphysical, misunderstood, internal energies that separate humans from sandstone substrate and cause vastly disparate expectations among non-believers?

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 04:44 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
Veach created a massive hole by letting Houston and ford go. And then panicked, and gave the Seahawks whatever they wanted. That is the reality here.
I, for one, admire your persistence, Mr. jonzie04.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 71 of 140
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up