ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 291
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:25 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
I've never put anyone or any thread on ignore. Maybe this should have it's own forum or be put in arts and entertainment. With the caps in the thread title it just sticks out and is cringey. That said Boys will be Girls I guess so carry on Girls.
Old fagtard screams at clouds. Go fuck yourself, soyboy.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:33 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wtf? Taylor Swift has a shit ton of top 100 songs. She had like 8 of the top 10 with one of her recent albums. She's got tons and tons of top songs ranging over a decade.

This is such an ignorant take.
He's right though. I almost exclusively listen to streaming music, which is tailored to my tastes. I'm fairly confident none of her songs have ever been played because my tastes are grounded in 90s alternative, and I don't drift too far into pop.

I don't have kids. My friends are all in their 40s. I obviously know who she is, and I recognize a handful of her songs.

But by and large, I know her because of the hype far more than I know her for her music.

She's great. She's just not for me.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:54 PM 09-28-2023
This stuff is a bit annoying for us lifelong Chiefs fans but more people jumping on this bandwagon can only be a good thing.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:23 AM 09-29-2023
I love me some Rhianna, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Lady Gaga, lots of other pop stars. But something about Swift's songs just fall right out of my brain after I hear them. They sound like they were made by AI. There's no soul.

Maybe it's because I never listen to song lyrics. I just want a catchy beat. I guess with her it's as much or more about the lyrics as the music.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:12 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I love me some Rhianna, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Lady Gaga, lots of other pop stars. But something about Swift's songs just fall right out of my brain after I hear them. They sound like they were made by AI. There's no soul.

Maybe it's because I never listen to song lyrics. I just want a catchy beat. I guess with her it's as much or more about the lyrics as the music.
They all sound the same.. And your right I think there are no real musicians playing the music.. Canned music.. She’s pretty and smart, knows her audience and caters to them. But personally I thick her music is shit..
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:24 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
It is fascinating to me that somebody who is this famous can have so few songs that most people know. In the age of Michael Jackson, or the Beatles, people couldn't escape their music. Now there are so many sources of media that people can indulge in that there are very few major stars. Taylor has essentially a massive cult following from what I can tell. I call it a cult because as somebody who has a wife that tunes into pop music, and two teenage kids, I've somehow missed most of her phenomenon. But she has hundreds of songs. Just clicking around I've found 4 total that I've heard before. They are catchy. Any list that I google of her top songs goes on and on and includes at the very top things I've never heard before. Just wild.
I actually kinda agree with this which isn’t a reflection of her as much as it is how much radio changed. We don’t live in a world where people are glued to radio stations where DJs dictate what we listen to. Adults and older generations would probably end up listening to Taylor because it was on their radio on the morning commute. It would be almost unavoidable.

But I think the Beatles are the wrong example. Someone like Madonna seems like a better example. Lots of adults were exposed to Madonna only because she was part of top 40 radio culture. If Taylor was in the 90s you’d damn well know who she was, if Madonna was today you might not. But even still… i don’t actively listen to Taylor swift but her music is damn near everywhere. Ads, social media, restaurants, bars… she has the kind of ear worm music you don’t know but you instantly recognize.

But even still… it’s just a different era. I mean, I’d never ever hear morgan wallen songs except for a few of my buddies who are big into country. A lot of people who don’t pay attention to country have no clue who he is. But dude can easily out multiple days in the largest stadiums in the country.
[Reply]
stevieray 09-29-2023, 06:35 AM
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
BigRedChief 07:10 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can see them getting along. Both have experience with the media trashing them for no reason but for clicks.

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sex on weed is a little better than sober sex, sure. But it's simply not a sexual drug in the way many other substances are.
Yeah, weed is a little better but other "stuff" is better if you are trying to enhance the sex.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:52 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
It is fascinating to me that somebody who is this famous can have so few songs that most people know. In the age of Michael Jackson, or the Beatles, people couldn't escape their music. Now there are so many sources of media that people can indulge in that there are very few major stars. Taylor has essentially a massive cult following from what I can tell. I call it a cult because as somebody who has a wife that tunes into pop music, and two teenage kids, I've somehow missed most of her phenomenon. But she has hundreds of songs. Just clicking around I've found 4 total that I've heard before. They are catchy. Any list that I google of her top songs goes on and on and includes at the very top things I've never heard before. Just wild.

People get their music in a lot of ways other than the same radio stations we did in the 80s.

Also you're old

Originally Posted by Kman34:
They all sound the same.. And your right I think there are no real musicians playing the music.. Canned music.. She’s pretty and smart, knows her audience and caters to them. But personally I thick her music is shit..

She writes her own songs so you can't say they're canned. That's wrong.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:11 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
WTF is that nonsense??
[Reply]
luv 08:19 AM 09-29-2023
No mention of Tony G referring to them as Tray-Tay? He said it was the new Bennifer. If that's the case, wouldn't Travis and Taylor be Traylor? :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:33 AM 09-29-2023
When people say Traylor I can only think of

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:53 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
She's great. She's just not for me.
It's apparently hard for some people to simply just make this statement and move on. Shit...even the second part of it would be fine.

Not all music is made for everyone.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:56 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
People get their music in a lot of ways other than the same radio stations we did in the 80s.

Also you're old

She writes her own songs so you can't say they're canned. That's wrong.
Never said she didn’t write her own songs.. She wrote the lyrics… I just think there’s not of musicians playing on her music… I think the melodies are AI generated…
[Reply]
ghak99 08:58 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wtf? Taylor Swift has a shit ton of top 100 songs. She had like 8 of the top 10 with one of her recent albums. She's got tons and tons of top songs ranging over a decade.

This is such an ignorant take.
I'm not seeing the ignorance. Are you male or female?

We live in a world where the biggest pop star in the world can be a complete nobody if you're not in her cult. I think I could have named two of her songs. I can now name a third, thanks to Clay. I'm learning I've "heard" a bunch of her music as white noise in the background at some time. I've seen her face pop up on the tv. I obviously didn't even notice the music or care enough to look up the artist.

She's very successful at her niche or genre. There's nothing wrong with that, it's awesome, unless you actually wanted to be the Beetles, Elvis, MJ, Em, etc. Maybe she'll be looked back on as such, but I'm not seeing it. Most likely because I don't have daughters and I do not date the swiftie types. We're so flooding with media she was merely another random bobble head until the Travis Kelce thing happened.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:58 AM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Never said she didn’t write her own songs.. She wrote the lyrics… I just think there’s not of musicians playing on her music… I think the melodies are AI generated…
You're thinking her music was being generated by AI 10 or 15 years ago?

Pop music isn't exactly complex
[Reply]
Page 71 of 291
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up