ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 79
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
R Clark 07:36 PM 12-03-2022
[QUOTE=rfaulk34;16641815]Regardless of how i look on here, i still have a ridiculously massive, pain-inducing cock that the ladies can't get enough of.

Literally, i can't get it all the way in it's so damn big.[/. Lady sheep
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:37 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Seeing that you’re a Bridesmaids fan, I’d assume you’ll do a bunch of bathtub meth, and assault your sister/wife?

Edit: also see how fun it is here. Why is your board so stuck up?
We actually do have a smack talk section where these types of exchanges go on, lightly if at all moderated. It's made specifically for opposing teams fans but it's mostly just Steelers and Ravens.

Unfortunately, since the Steelers are ass now and haven't been very good in a few years and the Ravens are Sybil, it's dead and boring now. Back when it was on the Bengals official website it was full of good, spicy shit. It's actually a pretty diverse board with decent activity. They just like to keep Jungle Noise for Bengals fans only and have it more family friendly.

Don't even get me started on PackerBacker...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:38 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Regardless of how i look on here, i still have a ridiculously massive, pain-inducing cock that the ladies can't get enough of.

Literally, i can't get it all the way in it's so damn big.
Oh shit, you should link up with the poster called Crave Johnson. You guys could take imaginary girls to Belize, and have a cock off to see whose is bigger than a thimble. Something tells me it’ll be close to a draw.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:40 PM 12-03-2022
You’ve been working there for 5 years. Are they ever gonna move you up from bagger/bathroom attendant?
Jokes on you. There hasn't been a Kmart around here in years.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:42 PM 12-03-2022
We actually do have a smack talk section where these types of exchanges go on, lightly if at all moderated. It's made specifically for opposing teams fans but it's mostly just Steelers and Ravens.

Unfortunately, since the Steelers are ass now and haven't been very good in a few years and the Ravens are Sybil, it's dead and boring now. Back when it was on the Bengals official website it was full of good, spicy shit. It's actually a pretty diverse board with decent activity. They just like to keep Jungle Noise for Bengals fans only and have it more family friendly.

Don't even get me started on PackerBacker...
Cheers mate. You seem like a pretty good guy for an incestuous abusive meth head. If I’m ever in West Virginia, I mean Kentucky, I mean Ohio I’ll put some money on your books. At least enough for a couple packs of smokes, maybe that will hold your cell mate at bay for a couple hours?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:42 PM 12-03-2022
That's a lovely pantsuit. I wonder if Mr. Mahomes picked it out for him?
Not everyone can match the badassery of Joey .500....

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:42 PM 12-03-2022
He’s probably just another jag Bridesmaids fans love to drool over. Although the drool may be because they’re completely reeruned mouthbreathers??
Yeah, there's nothing about this guy that's elite. I must've been misinformed. Dude has just two tackles vs. KC in 4 meetings. Nothing else.

And I was wrong about his tackles in 2022. He has just 8 tackles in five games played. Considering the teams CIN played so far in 2022, he's a JAG.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:43 PM 12-03-2022
Jokes on you. There hasn't been a Kmart around here in years.
:-):-) Family Dollar?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:43 PM 12-03-2022
Oh shit, you should link up with the poster called Crave Johnson. You guys could take imaginary girls to Belize, and have a cock off to see whose is bigger than a thimble. Something tells me it’ll be close to a draw.
Lolz:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:46 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Haha... I'm all for comfort over fashion, but I'm not sure where that lands. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:46 PM 12-03-2022

They’re all pretty hideous but Jesus, that middle one must have been what he wore to one of his MANY losses to the Clowns!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:47 PM 12-03-2022

[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:48 PM 12-03-2022
Cheers mate. You seem like a pretty good guy for an incestuous abusive meth head. If I’m ever in West Virginia, I mean Kentucky, I mean Ohio I’ll put some money on your books. At least enough for a couple packs of smokes, maybe that will hold your cell mate at bay for a couple hours?
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:48 PM 12-03-2022
Is that a butt plug?
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:49 PM 12-03-2022

Joe is proud to be queer and does not mind showing the world his tiger side!
[Reply]
Page 70 of 79
« First < 20606667686970 71727374 > Last »
Up