ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 335
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
RustShack 07:42 PM 09-15-2015
He was seen filming in a war scene I heard.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:53 PM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by RustShack:
He was seen filming in a war scene I heard.
Rumor is Kit was spotted filming a battle between the Wildlings, Umbers, and Boltons.

Also rumor is that Jamie leads a Tyrell army to retrieve Marge, only to have her and Tommen come out and declare loyalty to the faith/high sparrow.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 11:51 AM 09-16-2015
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Also rumor is that Jamie leads a Tyrell army to retrieve Marge, only to have her and Tommen come out and declare loyalty to the faith/high sparrow.
Wait. What?
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:55 AM 09-16-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
Wait. What?
At first I thought it said Cersi and I said no way but now that I have reread I could definitely see that happening. The High Sparrow wants to have Cersi on trial and Margery hates Cersi. They have all but acquitted Margery and all she has to do is put a few sweet words into Tommen's ear and he will be butter in her hands and agree to anything.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 12:20 PM 09-16-2015
Speaking on Jon Snow fighting with the Umbers & Wildlings - did they ever depict / mention in the show that Robb named Jon his heir?
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:33 PM 09-16-2015
Speaking on Jon Snow fighting with the Umbers & Wildlings - did they ever depict / mention in the show that Robb named Jon his heir?
I want to say he held some sort of meeting with his top officials before he died but I am not sure. I may be screwing it up with the book. Sometimes they just kinda mush together in my head.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:55 PM 09-16-2015
It's got to be Oberyn. He'd likely give you the best chance against a multitude of fighters/armor/weapons.

Drogo goes second, although he could easily get me killed if he's up against an armored knight.

Smart money tells me to take the Mountain or Hound third but I think I'd low key go with Bronn.
Attached: image.jpg (130.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Sorter 07:13 PM 09-16-2015
They do not.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:14 PM 09-16-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's got to be Oberyn. He'd likely give you the best chance against a multitude of fighters/armor/weapons.

Drogo goes second, although he could easily get me killed if he's up against an armored knight.

Smart money tells me to take the Mountain or Hound third but I think I'd low key go with Bronn.
Prime Jamie, Prime Robert, Oberyn, Prime Barry.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:18 PM 09-16-2015
Yeah Jamie has two hands. It's him.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:23 PM 09-16-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Yeah Jamie has two hands. It's him.
They did a 32 man bracket with voting on Sherdog a while back. I'll try to find it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:30 PM 09-16-2015
If we're going based off prime you've got to give it to Selmy. Jamie even said he'd never seen a finer knight.

To go further, Arthur Dayne probably shits on all of them, based on the rumors.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:39 PM 09-16-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If we're going based off prime you've got to give it to Selmy. Jamie even said he'd never seen a finer knight.

To go further, Arthur Dayne probably shits on all of them, based on the rumors.
Arthur vs. Daemon Blackfyre would be a hell of a fight, IMO.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:47 PM 09-16-2015
Amazing, still pissed about my boy stannis.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:33 PM 09-16-2015
In their prime?

1. Selmy
2. Jamie
3. Oberyn.....as long as it's not against the Mountain
[Reply]
Page 70 of 335
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up