ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 174
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:24 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Passepartout:
Maybe it was Patrick that may have blackballed Eric B to not become a HC or that over in wanting to blame the latter over not going for a FG and trying to go for a TD at the end of the first half?!

Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 04:30 AM 02-18-2022
Does not matter if part, most, some or none of the story is true. You aren't a journalist. You don't know how to write, develop sources - you adhere to zero journalistic standards. Nobody wants to go on record and most of your story we already knew. Bienemy is difficult, but no way was he overriding Andy on play calls, or Mahomes. We lost last super bowl because our line was decimated. We lost this one because we didn't run the goddamned ball and because mahomes choked.
[Reply]
eDave 04:30 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, I wouldn't say it was for no reason.
This is the best post in this thread, BTW.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:20 AM 02-18-2022
I think at some point it needs to be discussed that Kafka went from turning down OC roles to quickly jumping ship to coach for a shitty QB in a shitty town, for a shitty owner and a HC with zero HC experience.

That's without an OC under contract here.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:06 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Jesus Christ. This place is absolutely filled with the most gullible fucking morons that will believe anything that they want to believe or what "sounds good to" them. This just shows how incredibly stupid most people are and why the US is the way it is today. I'd bet less than 5% of this is true and is complete bull shit.

Fucking clay should be banned for this shit. It's embarrassing as fuck and makes us look like a bunch of dumb Midwestern reeruns.
So five percent is true….
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:40 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about.
That would be was, as in RIP milkman. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:46 AM 02-18-2022
Jesus Christ. This place is absolutely filled with the most gullible fucking morons that will believe anything that they want to believe or what "sounds good to" them. This just shows how incredibly stupid most people are and why the US is the way it is today. I'd bet less than 5% of this is true and is complete bull shit.

Fucking clay should be banned for this shit. It's embarrassing as fuck and makes us look like a bunch of dumb Midwestern reeruns.
LOL, this thread is 99% people laughing at the article being bullshit, genius.

What The Hell What Are You Talking About GIFfrom What The Hell GIFs

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:50 AM 02-18-2022
Say what you want about Clay, Marty, the BS of the content of the article etc. They know how to market the shit out of something.

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:10 AM 02-18-2022
We don't need nice, to stink for Bryce
[Reply]
DaFace 08:16 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Say what you want about Clay, Marty, the BS of the content of the article etc. They know how to market the shit out of something.

I suppose this is a good way to identify the YouTube channels that are junk
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:17 AM 02-18-2022

They didn’t market anything. They took misinformation and bullshit….and put it out on Twitter where that shit spreads like wildfire.
[Reply]
wazu 08:19 AM 02-18-2022

If screwing up the Week 3 game thread isn’t ban-worthy then this shouldn’t be either.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:22 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
LOL, this thread is 99% people laughing at the article being bullshit, genius.

Literally my favorite gif ever.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I suppose this is a good way to identify the YouTube channels that are junk
Hog's gone fishing just posted a thread on the Planet 5 days ago asking to support one of the youtubers....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342580
[Reply]
DaFace 08:27 AM 02-18-2022
Hog's gone fishing just posted a thread on the Planet 5 days ago asking to support one of the youtubers....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342580
Hog posts junk YouTubers regularly, so that seems about right.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 174
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up