ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady Quinn-The AFC Championship Was the Most Poorly Officiated Game EVER
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 01-30-2023
:-):-)

[Reply]
lcarus 07:18 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
When the Chiefs are getting raped by the refs, nobody seems to ever care.

Fuck em all.
Exactly. We watched the Chiefs get bent over and sodomized by the refs for 40 years and all anyone could say was "The great teams overcome bad officiating hur dur!". This game didn't have bad officiating either. I don't get where that is coming from. There were some borderline missed calls and ticky tack calls on both teams. Like any game that's ever been played. The only call that helped decide the game was the late hit on Mahomes and that was blatant.

But fuck the Chiefs so let's do SOMETHING about something. When we lost to the Patriots in OT without touching the ball, everyone said "Welp! Gotta learn to play defense I guess!" but then the Bills lose to the Chiefs the exact same way and it's "These rules HAVE to change right now! They aren't fair!"

Fuck every other team in this league. I hope the Chiefs win the next 20 Super Bowls while they whine and cry about the rules and the refs the entire time.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:21 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Brady Quinn was the worst QB on the Chiefs in 2012.

Change my mind.

[Reply]
BWillie 07:22 PM 01-30-2023
The eagles got essentially a free TD from the same play that Toney had.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:23 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Apparently the narrative is the Chiefs got to the SB due to the refs. Its everywhere. After watching the game that is very surprising. I dont understand it at all
There were some pretty major calls in the game that hurt KC. The Andrew Wylie holding call robbed a TD from them. I can promise you the Bengals OL got away with holding on quite a few plays. Holding can be called on EVERY play.

Here's a sequence that stood out to me. KC was forced to use a challenge to fix a bad call. They "won" the challenge, but still lost the right to challenge in the future. A couple plays later, a bad call was changed very quickly before the Bengals were forced to use a challenge.

The biggest complaint of the night seemed to be the weird sequence where the refs gave KC multiple chances at that 3rd down play. And yet they punted on that drive. It had zero effect on the outcome of the game IMHO.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:28 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Apparently the narrative is the Chiefs got to the SB due to the refs. Its everywhere. After watching the game that is very surprising. I dont understand it at all
I just had to stop posting on social media. I can't deal with all of the reeruns.

I was turning into a Sith Lord.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:30 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
When the Chiefs are getting raped by the refs, nobody seems to ever care.

Fuck em all.
ZAP
[Reply]
lcarus 07:31 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
There were some pretty major calls in the game that hurt KC. The Andrew Wylie holding call robbed a TD from them. I can promise you the Bengals OL got away with holding on quite a few plays. Holding can be called on EVERY play.

Here's a sequence that stood out to me. KC was forced to use a challenge to fix a bad call. They "won" the challenge, but still lost the right to challenge in the future. A couple plays later, a bad call was changed very quickly before the Bengals were forced to use a challenge.

The biggest complaint of the night seemed to be the weird sequence where the refs gave KC multiple chances at that 3rd down play. And yet they punted on that drive. It had zero effect on the outcome of the game IMHO.
A lot of defensive players who are being blocked near the ball carrier will reach out in vain. There's a snowball's chance in hell they're gonna make a play but the officials see it and immediately throw a flag for holding. It drives me crazy but it is what it is.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:38 PM 01-30-2023

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:55 PM 01-30-2023
Brady Quinn plays QB just as good as Joe Burrow!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:57 PM 01-30-2023
It was so crazy last night when the Bengals LB hit Mahomes in the pocket, which caused a fumble recovered by the Bengals, but they ruled Mahomes down by forward progress even though he wasn’t moving. Then, the Chiefs made a field goal instead of turning it over on that play.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:02 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
That’s honestly the most egregious thing I’ve ever seen in the NFL.
I rank it #2 behind the forward progress call in the Chiefs-Titans playoff game.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:38 PM 01-30-2023
Yeah, I just went through a news story with a string of tweets calling it the worst officiated game ever and completely one sided. One woman said “the Chiefs deserved to win the game, but the officiating was completely one sided. Both can be true”.

BITCH, NO IT CAN’T! I don’t care who it is, if the officiating is biased then that team doesn’t deserve to win. However, that’s not at all what happened last night. Holding on the TD, pass interference on our INT, Wylie taunting but Apple can taunt our bench and nothing. Honestly I didn’t have a real problem with any of them. Like someone said earlier, it’s not even in the top 100 of horribly officiated games. If it was poorly officiated, it was equally so.

I need to calm down, but I’m just getting more pissed by the moment.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:40 PM 01-30-2023
Brady Quinn is apparently the Brady Quinn of analysts
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:20 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
That’s honestly the most egregious thing I’ve ever seen in the NFL.

See derrick johnson blitz sack on Mariota that was called forward progress....lol
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:14 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
See derrick johnson blitz sack on Mariota that was called forward progress....lol
There’s always questionable calls in every game. But every once in a while there is a call where you literally have to question everything about the enitre universe. This was probably the worst ever. It was wrong, it still makes zero sense any way you try to spin it, and you wonder how any human being could possibly have concocted that conclusion in their ridiculous mind.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up