ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . .
DTVietnam 08:28 PM 07-17-2019
For those of us that dont want to comb through Sauto and Clays pent up homosexual tension towards each other and just want news.

I think we should know by Friday..Just post tweets and actual relevant news here..

Mahomo4Life posted this. . .

Soren Petro Thinks Tyreek Hill Will Get 4 Game Suspension On Friday https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq

— XTRA 1360 (@XTRA1360) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:00 PM 07-18-2019
^ Will be my only post not pertaining to Tyreek Hill's suspension, which I think will be light to non-existent
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:07 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Not my intention to insult you, but I don't know if you know what SJW means?

SJWs, short for Social Justice Warriors, were precisely the people clamoring for his release.
Thank you !:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:08 PM 07-18-2019
I’m expecting a 2-4 game suspension that gets appealed down to (maybe) 1 game.

I don’t think there is any proven reason to suspend him based on what we know. I honestly feel like the public pressure/perception will make the league levy a bullshit punishment that they know won’t stick.

I hope I’m wrong, but that’s what I think will happen.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:16 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m expecting a 2-4 game suspension that gets appealed down to (maybe) 1 game.

I don’t think there is any proven reason to suspend him based on what we know. I honestly feel like the public pressure/perception will make the league levy a bullshit punishment that they know won’t stick.

I hope I’m wrong, but that’s what I think will happen.
Well if it is true that this was an extortion attempt by Espinal and her family and if there is hard evidence for this it would be in Goodell's best interest to lay out a detailed explanation defending Reek if there is a light to no suspension at all with this announcement concerning Reek.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:24 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
No need to worry my friend, the longer this goes the more favorable it is to Reek. If the evidence was hard and so overwhelmingly against Reek in the beginning of all this the Chiefs and the NFL would have canned Reek's ass back in March when all these allegations first surfaced I assure you.:-)
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:24 PM 07-18-2019
Well if it is true that this was an extortion attempt by Espinal and her family and if there is hard evidence for this it would be in Goodell's best interest to lay out a detailed explanation defending Reek if there is a light to no suspension at all with this announcement concerning Reek.

Goddell isn't going to explain jack shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:27 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Very true.

The FBI press conference should be amazing.

I wonder if the Chiefs can somehow bar KCTV5 and The Star from covering it...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:30 PM 07-18-2019

I don't know about that because I think he will still somewhat coddle the national progressive dominated sports media as well as the SJWs out there IF there is a light to no suspension. He really is in a difficult position to some degree, between a rock and a hard place IMHO.
[Reply]
notorious 08:33 PM 07-18-2019
I don't know about that because I think he will still somewhat coddle the national progressive dominated sports media as well as the SJWs out there IF there is a light to no suspension. He really is in a difficult position to some degree, between a rock and a hard place IMHO.
I appreciate your optimism, but Goddell won't explain anything because he is going to dish out unwarranted punishment.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:35 PM 07-18-2019
I appreciate your optimism, but Goddell won't explain anything because he is going to dish out unwarranted punishment.
So what is your prediction then? 4 games?
[Reply]
New World Order 08:35 PM 07-18-2019
Goodell is going to announce this thing then he's hitting the beach for the weekende
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:36 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Any idea when this will happen ??
[Reply]
New World Order 08:39 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Very true.

I wonder if the Chiefs can somehow bar KCTV5 and The Star from covering it...
I really want all of this shit over with once the suspension/no suspension is announced.

It isn't good for Tyreek
[Reply]
notorious 08:41 PM 07-18-2019
So what is your prediction then? 4 games?
I am a Chiefs fan. I expect the worst.

He will go at least 8, then the PA will get it down to 4.

Goddell will throw his hands up and say,"I TRIED!!!"

With everything that has happened, I personally don't think he should be suspended at all. I am just lubing up for the fucking we are going to receive.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:44 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
For me, yes.
Something is sneaking in a border around every table cell. I still have no idea how though - Chrome doesn't show any css file or inline style. It's just there, twice. Weird.

But I'm on page 2 now and it's gone.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up