ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
threebag 12:59 PM 11-14-2022
Seems like Mahomes is God has the same thread going…. Grift much?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 11-14-2022
doctors assured them josh was not at further risk of injury
[Reply]
Mecca 01:07 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Doctors...that are paid by the team..
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:55 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Wait......

So your angle is the team purposefully slanted the diagnosis to push the narrative he wasn't risking further injury knowing that wasn't true?

Dr's paid by the team are giving BS diagnosis so they can rush Josh back out there eh?

I'm trying to wrap my head around a scenario where that makes even 1% sense. The team isn't going to risk Allen's future over a game. If you think that well, I guess you don't believe we landed on the moon either. Conspiracies abound!
[Reply]
Mecca 01:59 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wait......

So your angle is the team purposefully slanted the diagnosis to push the narrative he wasn't risking further injury knowing that wasn't true?

Dr's paid by the team are giving BS diagnosis so they can rush Josh back out there eh?

I'm trying to wrap my head around a scenario where that makes even 1% sense. The team isn't going to risk Allen's future over a game. If you think that well, I guess you don't believe we landed on the moon either. Conspiracies abound!
Plenty of guys are encouraged to play when they have serious injuries. Buffalo is clouded by that they have to win this year, they have made some irrational decisions.

They aren't making long haul decisions, they are making we have to win the SB this year above all else decisions.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:59 PM 11-14-2022
I'm not a doctor so I don't have a strong opinion either way, but the RGIII situation was only 10 years ago. I don't think it's farfetched to believe the higher-ups would force a hasty decision to save their jobs.

More recently, I read that Mac Jones was looking for a second opinion because he felt the team was rushing him back from injury prematurely.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:02 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm not a doctor so I don't have a strong opinion either way, but the RGIII situation was only 10 years ago. I don't think it's farfetched to believe the higher-ups would force a hasty decision to save their jobs.

More recently, I read that Mac Jones was looking for a second opinion because he felt the team was rushing him back from injury prematurely.
Nobody in Buffalo's organization was at risk of losing their job over the Vikings game.

I mean nobody is going to get fired even though they lost right? Right.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:05 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Most recently we saw it with Tampa. And I can’t believe more hasn’t been said of what Bruce arians did. Crazy as AB is, it seems likely he was strongly encouraged to play. Gronk was playing with broken ribs, fournette totally unnecessarily playing through a hurt hammy, godwin hurting himself through ill advised sideline sprints

And then of course Tua.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:00 PM 11-14-2022
Wait......

I don’t think they’re slanting the diagnosis. I’d imagine there’s input both from the doctor and the player who will fight like hell to play. Just as I don’t blame the doctors for clearing tua but I sure as hell blame the coach who thought it was a good idea to play him after a short week.

I’m sure he was cleared to play by all physical measures. It is the coach’s job to decide if it’s worth it. And I don’t see how it is. I’d Rather have a fully healthy arm on a qb with a lower playoff seed than a bye week with a qb playing at 80%
[Reply]
Mecca 02:01 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think they’re slanting the diagnosis. I’d imagine there’s input both from the doctor and the player who will fight like hell to play. Just as I don’t blame the doctors for clearing tua but I sure as hell blame the coach who thought it was a good idea to play him after a short week.

I’m sure he was cleared to play by all physical measures. It is the coach’s job to decide if it’s worth it. And I don’t see how it is. I’d Rather have a fully healthy arm on a qb with a lower playoff seed than a bye week with a qb playing at 80%
If Buffalo doesn't go to the bowl at the least McDermott is probably toast...
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:03 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

I was directly addressing the not so subtle implication of this comment. Its nonsense.

Originally Posted by Mecca:

[Reply]
penguinz 01:12 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Was probably told wether he plays or not the end result is the same. Offseason treatment. All a matter of comfort and pain tolerance until then.
[Reply]
philfree 01:19 PM 11-14-2022
At this point Bills fans are probably scared of the Browns next week. Then after that I think they have back-to-back Thursday games. At Detroit on Thanksgiving Day and then a Thursday Nighter in New England. It will be an epic melt down if the losing continues in these nationally televised games. I'm excited to watch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM 11-14-2022
I'm assuming playing instead of resting will extend the recovery time significantly. That may well fuck them in the long run because Allen clearly isn't the same caliber while injured.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:31 PM 11-14-2022
Not sure which is sadder, the fact that you did this, the thought that there is someone that does the same thing to fans of other teams or the thought that you are getting some kind of enjoyment out of others' emotions and feelings.

You are some kind of bad sad special person. You should be ashamed of the weak person you are that gets enjoyment out of stepping on others. I guarantee your family members would be embarrassed for you.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up