ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Things that need to change for us to turn it around
emaw1979 05:03 AM 10-11-2021
Thornhill for Sorenson is not enough because Sorenson will still be on the field due to the 3 safety look Spags prefers in dime situations.

Either Spags needs to go traditional in dime with Thornhill and Badger with 4 CB's or they need to cut Sorenson and sign his replacement.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:23 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Thornhill for Sorenson is not enough because Sorenson will still be on the field due to the 3 safety look Spags prefers in dime situations.

Either Spags needs to go traditional in dime with Thornhill and Badger with 4 CB's or they need to cut Sorenson and sign his replacement.
Exactly! Thornhill and Sorenson were on the field together a lot last night. Thornhill playing deep and Sorenson on a tight end. Would rather see Fenton on a tight end with Hughes, Baker, and Snead as the other CB's.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:16 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?

#Chiefs Patrick Mahomes: “I don’t think anyone else has faced coverages like we’ve faced these last few games.”

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) October 11, 2021

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:48 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uh..... Wut?

Another manufactured excuse.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:51 AM 10-11-2021
its over chiefs players are making excuses and not taking responsibility for anything that is happening.

its not a good look for any type of turnaround.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:52 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?

Looked like cover 2 all night more or less, to me. But I didn't see the all 22.
[Reply]
loochy 06:18 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?
#Chiefs Patrick Mahomes: “I don’t think anyone else has faced coverages like we’ve faced these last few games.”
— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) October 11, 2021

Yeah, it's rare that corners cover receivers, then a couple of safeties cover them on the back side. THAT'S SO RARE PAT
[Reply]
Kman34 07:52 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?

Uh… Cover two has been around for years and years…
[Reply]
jd1020 07:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Teams aren't beating the Chiefs talent. They are beating Andy and EB.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
It must be out of context. I can’t imagine him saying that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:40 AM 10-11-2021
Frank Clark doesn't need to take anything.

He just needs to fucking go away.
[Reply]
JolieMolie 05:51 AM 10-11-2021
To me it looks like a Super Bowl hangover. Speaking of the Super Bowl, at this point it looks like it could be Rams and Chargers at SOFI which would be crazily ironic on a bunch of different levels.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:13 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
To me it looks like a Super Bowl hangover. Speaking of the Super Bowl, at this point it looks like it could be Rams and Chargers at SOFI which would be crazily ironic on a bunch of different levels.
What the does that Even mean ?..a superbowl hangover?...such a dumb term,. .
its a shit defense and an offense that is starting to look like a 1 trick pony if a basic cover two can shut them down. .

andy reid hasnt coached a good game since his son drove around drunk

Spags is eating retard sandwiches all year

Zero heart on this team. .

Mathieu has disappeared . .

Mahomes is having some kind of breakdown like when a 2nd baseman cant throw to first base aka the yips.. throwing balls in the dirt... behind people.. and ints. .

we have an easy schedule so we'll make the playoffs but we'er not a Superbowl contender at this moment
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:12 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
Why would they have a hangover this year and not last year? If anything, last year's SB performance should motivate them. Or is playing in the SB every year mentally draining?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:14 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Why would they have a hangover this year and not last year? If anything, last year's SB performance should motivate them. Or is playing in the SB every year mentally draining?
Last years SB showed them they arent as good as they thought they were. Teams are following the Buccs blue print and our coaches can't scheme around it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up