ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 47
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Chief TE Travis Kelce
Contrarian 07:27 PM 04-26-2013
Originally Posted by beer bacon:
Yes, we are not far from being THE STUPIDEST FRANCHISE EVAR. No playoff victories in 20 years and no QB drafted in the first round the last 30. We haven't even tried to develop our own QB in the last 20 years. All we do is sign and trade for other team's castoffs.
I'll take Joe Montana, Trent Green, I'll even take Alex Smith with the qb rating he had before he got hurt in a game he won. What is wrong with that?
You can look back on all the shit seasons Alex has had as a 1st round pick with a different coordinator each year and a different coach every two years that weren't quality coaches and are not coaching in the league today and make your judgements but you're gonna be proved wrong. Especially with the protection Reid is putting in front of him.
[Reply]
Cannibal 07:17 PM 04-26-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Does this place have a reaction to anything the Chiefs do anymore other than "OMG WHY ARE THEY THE STUPIDEST FRANCHISE EVAR??///1/1????"
This
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:21 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Does this place have a reaction to anything the Chiefs do anymore other than "OMG WHY ARE THEY THE STUPIDEST FRANCHISE EVAR??///1/1????"
DaFace - Legend
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:54 PM 04-26-2013
Neither Fisher or Kelce were bad picks.

But they weren't investments at the most important position.

By the time we make one, one of the best prospects in this draft (Barkley) will be off the board.

I full expect the Chiefs to invest in Tyler Wilson in the next two picks, however.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:56 PM 04-26-2013
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

By the time we make one, one of the best prospects in this draft (Barkley) will be off the board.

I full expect the Chiefs to invest in Tyler Wilson in the next two picks, however.
Yeah. I'm iffy. Really wanted Geno in round 1.thought Barkley was a no Brainer at 3. At this point, if a safe QB drops this low, that concerns me. At this point, I want the project guy, which is dysert.
[Reply]
thabear04 06:57 PM 04-26-2013

I would have tyler bray.
[Reply]
icepick64 06:59 PM 04-26-2013
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I would have tyler bray.
Tyler Bray is the most worthless, sack of sh*T QB I have seen. My god he sucks, and I can't believe how much you guys like him. Have you seen any of his games? Constantly melts down, throws picks at the absolute WORST times, can't lead his team back. Tennessee has turned into shambles because of QB's like him leading the way.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:07 PM 04-26-2013

I would be fine with that.
[Reply]
Cannibal 07:20 PM 04-26-2013

Barkley is a cunt. Fuck USC QB's.
[Reply]
Omaha 07:49 PM 04-26-2013

Barkley sucks. He panics under pressure and makes awful decisions. He is Matt Cassel.
[Reply]
ChiefMojo 06:55 PM 04-26-2013
Lot of dumbf*cks on this board now... Their brains are fried from the last 5+ years! Never happy, just b*tch!!!
[Reply]
beer bacon 06:56 PM 04-26-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo:
Lot of dumb****s on this board now... Their brains are fried from the last 5+ years! Never happy, just b*tch!!!
Last 30 years.

Anybody know what kind of numbers Kelce put up last season?
[Reply]
Bump 06:56 PM 04-26-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo:
Lot of dumb****s on this board now... Their brains are fried from the last 5+ years! Never happy, just b*tch!!!
haven't won a playoff game since 1993.
[Reply]
Bump 06:55 PM 04-26-2013
don't worry guys, we'll get Landry Jones in the 4th for sure!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:55 PM 04-26-2013
Seems like a good player. Surprising pick, but at least he's talented as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 47
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up