Page 690 of 4906
« First < 190590640680686687688689690 69169269369470074079011901690 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:24 PM 01-01-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Like it or not...your team is now the Denver Texans. Perennial 7-9 to 9-7 records.
We shall see... I doubt it though.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:25 PM 01-01-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Calling it now: Denver will use draft picks to move up from 20 to draft Dalvin Cook
They'll have some nice comp picks and I could see them trading down, not up.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:45 PM 01-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)

[Reply]
TEX 09:59 PM 01-01-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
We shall see... I doubt it though.
I dont. This year went exactly how I expected...
All this chest beating after beating a rookie 3rd string QB at home. :-)
I do thank you for that though. :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:17 PM 01-01-2017
So scary that they finished 3rd in the division.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:31 PM 01-01-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
I dont. This year went exactly how I expected...
All this chest beating after beating a rookie 3rd string QB at home. :-)
I do thank you for that though. :-)
Chest beating? I projected Denver would win 9... now we move on and see how the offseason plays out.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:36 PM 01-01-2017

Tell us all how they fared on run defense knowshit. Do you think that maybe they did so well against the pass because it was so easy to run on them?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:00 PM 01-01-2017
That's nice, but you're not going to the playoffs. You must immediately begin feeling lowly and denigrated!

[Reply]
eDave 11:02 PM 01-01-2017

whoopty fucking do.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:39 PM 01-01-2017
No one needed to throw against Denver because they could stuff it down their throat. Sorry Knomo. Vance Walker isn't that cure.
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:56 PM 01-01-2017
Like it or not...your team is now the Denver Texans. Perennial 7-9 to 9-7 records.
And my credibility on such matters is impeccable.

I am done with the NFL, by the way. Except for watching all the games, and posting ad nauseum on this board. Otherwise, I am done with the NFL.

And my credibility is impeccable.

Signed,

[Reply]
DomCasual 11:58 PM 01-01-2017
No...you wont. Your team is just starting it's decline. Ware is likely gone and they need to replace at least 3 0L and ILB. This is supposedly a very weak draft for lineman. I haven't seen anything that says that FO can evaluate OL. They paid Stephenson $5 million last off-season? WTF..everyone, here, told you that he sucked. We was one of worst rated OL on PFF last year. How can Horseface whiff that badly....just a horrid job on his part. KC signed Schwartz for like 2 million more...and he was rated #1.

No TE to speak of..and Booker looks like a JAG. All that...and the HOPE that Lynch isn't a bust. He has shown nothing that indicates he wasn't over-drafted. Wade's scheme is usually good for 2 seasons...and last year was fluky in the fact they avoided injuries. Donkos depth is shit..

It will take a few years to clean up Elfruad's failures. There are no more sweet deal, Manning-influenced superstars to bail out your deficiencies this time. If the Chargers stay healthy, you could be living in the cellar for 2017.

Like I said in the off-season, this would be the first real test for Eltwat...no more Manning to mask his mistakes. He missed the play-offs...and in danger of going 1-5 in the division. He's completely over-rated.
So much fail in this post, you'd almost think it was posted by...

oh, nevermind.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:33 AM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
And my credibility on such matters is impeccable.

I am done with the NFL, by the way. Except for watching all the games, and posting ad nauseum on this board. Otherwise, I am done with the NFL.

And my credibility is impeccable.

Signed,

Signed Baghdad Bob?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:10 AM 01-02-2017
So, as Kubiak officially retires... I'm very content with what's happening. Truth be told, I was never incredibly sold on him as the HC. Loved the move away from Fox, no doubt about it. Now, they get to enter the next phase and hit refresh with a solid core, several strong young players, lots of draft picks and plenty of cap room next year.

Sure, there are a number of key holes to fill and decisions to make, but this was always a transition year for me. Now, it's truly a transition offseason.

The last half decade has been a lot of fun, time to turn the page.

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs, you're set up well with the Patriots being the obvious roadblock. I think Texans/Raiders could be one of the worst playoff games ever...
[Reply]
TEX 10:52 AM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, as Kubiak officially retires... I'm very content with what's happening. Truth be told, I was never incredibly sold on him as the HC. Loved the move away from Fox, no doubt about it. Now, they get to enter the next phase and hit refresh with a solid core, several strong young players, lots of draft picks and plenty of cap room next year.

Sure, there are a number of key holes to fill and decisions to make, but this was always a transition year for me. Now, it's truly a transition offseason.

The last half decade has been a lot of fun, time to turn the page.

Good luck to you guys in the playoffs, you're set up well with the Patriots being the obvious roadblock. I think Texans/Raiders could be one of the worst playoff games ever...
:-) Reverse mojo till the very end... So, "good luck" to you guys in the offseason, which is now... :-)
[Reply]
Page 690 of 4906
« First < 190590640680686687688689690 69169269369470074079011901690 > Last »
Up