ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 172
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
DaFace 11:03 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Darren Smith:
So does your momma, but I’m thankful for her anyway
:-)

I will say, it's been a while since we've had a HOF worthy thread. This one has potential.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:04 PM 02-17-2022
Goddamn. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:05 PM 02-17-2022
:-) Nice.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:07 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
It is insane. they think a guy making half a billion dollars threw the game for money. You can’t make this shit up.

Yeah and Mahomes is too hot handed for NFL to tell to throw a game he would have brought in way more viewers for the Super Bowl and I heard or my sources tell me that they lowered Super Bowl ticket prices because it wasn't Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs in the Super Bowl. I'd have to check my sources but I'm pretty sure it didn't have the ratings as it would have with Patrick.

Also how much would you have to bribe him and then bet on him to lose to make the jack pot of a Billion dollars?

If he threw it because he was upset at EB that doesn't fly to me but if his mind was rattled at half time and lost concentration and play calling sucked and he thought he had to be a hero or the Reaper a lot of pressure may have gotten to him. He did drive down and looked like a potential touchdown but he didn't take the shot instead he instinctively did what he always done before and got away with it and spin out of the pocket only the Bengals had a spy on him and sacked him and we had to kick a field goal. People can look at that play and think he did that on purpose but I look at it him trying too much when he wasn't playing well.

Also yes we went up 21 to 3 but also the Bengals scored a touchdown in the second quarter to make it a 11 point game and we failed to score at the end of half but they also have a potent offense as we found out a month earlier with Chase. Bengals knew Chiefs would go into attack mode and call passing plays that's just what they did and they had an answer for everything. Play calling is much to blame should have ran the ball more because we had success running the ball in first half.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:13 PM 02-17-2022
Your fat Albert looking ass isn't hitting anything besides the buffet
Attached: Screenshot_20220217-231233_Instagram.jpg (187.3 KB) 
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:14 PM 02-17-2022
Well, well, well, it does my old heart good to know that I'm no longer the most hated poster with the most hated post... :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:19 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

I don't know how this is a burn but I'm quite jealous of my career choices in life and think this guy has done good for himself.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:20 PM 02-17-2022
He’s lost a lot of weight and the dude dresses like a boss.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:27 PM 02-17-2022
:-) Titty Meat getting into it with some radio host is the Burst I didn't know this thread needed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:33 PM 02-17-2022
Let's compare a picture of you Titty Meat to be fair.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:51 PM 02-17-2022
Do NOT be rude, mister!!!
[Reply]
xztop123 12:07 AM 02-18-2022
What was the point in retaining eb for this year? Obviously it doesn’t take this long to Butt heads and had it been brewing they should have made a move sooner than later …

Eb must have been credited with some big influence on our success to stick around in spite of major controversy with our teams future(assuming there was animosity)
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:11 AM 02-18-2022
Jesus Christ. This place is absolutely filled with the most gullible fucking morons that will believe anything that they want to believe or what "sounds good to" them. This just shows how incredibly stupid most people are and why the US is the way it is today. I'd bet less than 5% of this is true and is complete bull shit.

Fucking clay should be banned for this shit. It's embarrassing as fuck and makes us look like a bunch of dumb Midwestern retards.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:09 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, "pissed off" is probably overstating it, but I definitely find this whole thing to be frustrating. I'm a pretty strong believer that misinformation is one of the biggest issues facing society today, so blatantly spewing bullshit for clicks grates at me pretty bad.

But to be honest, I just thought the jab at billay was funny.
hello DaFace.
[Reply]
Passepartout 01:14 AM 02-18-2022
Maybe it was Patrick that may have blackballed Eric B to not become a HC or that over in wanting to blame the latter over not going for a FG and trying to go for a TD at the end of the first half?!
[Reply]
Page 69 of 172
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Up