ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 335
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
tomahawk kid 11:01 AM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That could be how they reintroduce the Blackfish to wreck some lives.
Nice. I like that idea too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:35 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
This would kick all ass known to man.

I'm desperate to see some Stark retribution at this point.
Yep, that would rock and roll the TV show to another level. People have been waiting for some stark payback since Ned lost his head. It would be so popular with the fans.............which is why its probably just another BS rumor.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:34 PM 09-04-2015
Damn.

Snow having a twin makes a lot of sense.

The two survivors from Joy each have a kid that looks alike and are the same age.
That would make Neds sister dying from child birth make more sense.
That would give us the three dragon riders.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:36 PM 09-08-2015
Has the theory of Howland Reed being the Sparrow High Septom been talked about? Or the Hound not being dead?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:21 PM 09-08-2015
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Has the theory of Howland Reed being the Sparrow High Septom been talked about? Or the Hound not being dead?
No one I know of thinks the Hound is dead.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:28 PM 09-08-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No one I know of thinks the Hound is dead.
Yeah I assumed he wasn't. Some people think Stannis isn't dead either but I'm pretty confident he is.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:19 PM 09-08-2015
Haven't checked into this thread recently but based on the casting leaks/info/reddit/WOTW,

Euron/Victarion hybrid is cast: http://watchersonthewall.com/casting...euron-greyjoy/

Ian McShane is going to play either Septon Meribold/Elder Brother and not Tarly/Aeron: http://watchersonthewall.com/major-n...-and-a-battle/

The Mercy chapter from AWOW is going to happen: http://watchersonthewall.com/game-of...oupe-and-more/

The Kingsmoot will occur: http://watchersonthewall.com/new-ima...-for-season-6/

Random thoughts:
I like who they cast as Euron/Vic but would have preferred Mads.

Interested to see how they do the Riverlands with how they set up S5. Supposedly, Jamie is going to be there.

I think Stannis is dead but given that they cut away and are now pressed to do more seasons, they might leave him alive and let him work with the Northerners(unlikely but possible).
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:50 PM 09-09-2015
I could have sworn I read a spoiler somewhere that Stannis is alive
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:57 PM 09-09-2015
Well since this is a spoiler thread I'm gonna put this out there. The tower of joy is like 99.9% confirmed for there to be a baby there. The kingsguard only protects royalty. If it was just lyanna there they wouldn't be there. That theory about twins makes perfect sense and is very likely.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:58 PM 09-09-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I could have sworn I read a spoiler somewhere that Stannis is alive
I'm pretty sure hbo confirmed he's dead.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 PM 09-09-2015
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The producer or director said it wasn't necessary to show his death. Didn't need the violence or something like that. Everybody was like.......What? Have you watched the show?
[Reply]
RustShack 10:03 PM 09-09-2015
The producer or director said it wasn't necessary to show his death. Didn't need the violence or something like that. Everybody was like.......What? Have you watched the show?
Which could mean he's alive, just like they are saying Snow is dead. I really could see it either way. Wish the show would just start already!
[Reply]
Sorter 10:26 PM 09-09-2015
Well since this is a spoiler thread I'm gonna put this out there. The tower of joy is like 99.9% confirmed for there to be a baby there. The kingsguard only protects royalty. If it was just lyanna there they wouldn't be there. That theory about twins makes perfect sense and is very likely.
Already confirmed.

They did.

True.

Originally Posted by RustShack:
Which could mean he's alive, just like they are saying Snow is dead. I really could see it either way. Wish the show would just start already!
True. FWIW, Dillane has not had any interviews about GOT since S4, IIRC. He isn't media friendly but the minute someone sees him on set it will be leaked.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:58 PM 09-15-2015
Did Harrington reveal that he's not really dead?

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/09/kit-har...s+%28Uproxx%29

…I had to pass on amazing parts because I was attached to Game of Thrones. So the show is like a double-edged sword to me: I owe a lot to it, but at the same time it has almost completely drained me. Oh well, I try not to think about it too much. The important thing is that I now know exactly how long I am still under contract, and in the meantime –”\

How many more seasons would that be?
“Nice try [laughs]. I can’t talk about that. Let’s just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I’ll probably be in my 30s when it’s over. One thing’s for sure: the day I’m no longer on Thrones is the day I’ll bury myself in movie projects [laughs].” (Via)
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:21 PM 09-15-2015
Did Harrington reveal that he's not really dead?

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/09/kit-har...s+%28Uproxx%29

…I had to pass on amazing parts because I was attached to Game of Thrones. So the show is like a double-edged sword to me: I owe a lot to it, but at the same time it has almost completely drained me. Oh well, I try not to think about it too much. The important thing is that I now know exactly how long I am still under contract, and in the meantime –”\

How many more seasons would that be?
“Nice try [laughs]. I can’t talk about that. Let’s just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I’ll probably be in my 30s when it’s over. One thing’s for sure: the day I’m no longer on Thrones is the day I’ll bury myself in movie projects [laughs].” (Via)
We have all known that. They had photos of him at the filming locations.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 335
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Up