ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 289
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:46 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-):-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:49 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by dls6501:
I have never wanted two people dating, that I have never met before, to break up more in my entire life. This is a major distraction and an annoyance.

Please for the love of God can we get back to football?
We probably should revisit the "do you eat ass" thread to try and class up the joint a little
[Reply]
Katipan 02:50 PM 09-28-2023
Have you changed your stance?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:51 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It means that once again, you're in the minority.
Nah.

Most of my friends smoke weed too. Only on Chiefsplanet do i read stories about how amazing weed makes everything.

In reality, it's barely a notch above sobriety.

Which is part of why it is so universally accepted now. Because it's NOT a big deal.

Nothing like being high on a shroom trip. Nothing like E or cocaine. And sex after some good whiskey is simply better.

Sex on weed is a little better than sober sex, sure. But it's simply not a sexual drug in the way many other substances are.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:52 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nah.

Most of my friends smoke weed too. Only on Chiefsplanet do i read stories about how amazing weed makes everything.

In reality, it's barely a notch above sobriety.

Which is part of why it is so universally accepted now. Because it's NOT a big deal.

Nothing like being high on a shroom trip. Nothing like E or cocaine. And sex after some good whiskey is simply better.
Well hopefully the nih calls your friends.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:54 PM 09-28-2023
Well hopefully the nih calls your friends.
Don't care what the NiH says.

NiH also says weed causes hallucinations :-)

Do you go around telling your customers that weed causes hallucinations? Didn't think so.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:55 PM 09-28-2023
Don't care what the NiH says.

NiH also says weed causes hallucinations :-)
Cool.
You also don't care what the people who responded said.

You really only care what your friends say.

You know the best Rain Man advice right?
Surround yourself with people who are better.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:00 PM 09-28-2023
Cool.
You also don't care what the people who responded said.

You really only care what your friends say.

You know the best Rain Man advice right?
Surround yourself with people who are better.
Like i said, do you tell your customers that weed causes hallucinations?

No, of course you don't.

Because there's ways that the medical community reports things in their isolated studies, and then there's ACTUAL user experiences.

I can't imagine you'd ever describe your high as "hallucinating" yet that's exactly how it's described medically.

We all know you belong to the Cult of Weed. You've made a career out of it.

GoChiefs asked an honest question. I gave him a real, honest answer from an avid user who's NOT part of this Cult of Weed that you are, that proclaims that weed is the best thing ever made for everything ever in life.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:07 PM 09-28-2023
So again, CLAY, no don't go seeking weed as a sexual stimulant. ESPECIALLY if you're not a smoker. Just go to the bar with your girl, have a few drinks. You'll have way more fun that way. Trust me.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:07 PM 09-28-2023
I'm becoming bored of all this weed talk.
[Reply]
philfree 03:08 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Fine. I'll sticky it since you insist.
Why would you want to be so mean?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:08 PM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'm becoming bored of all this weed talk.
If you want more T-Swift coverage, have you watched the video i posted?
[Reply]
Sorce 03:11 PM 09-28-2023
Apparently Heinz is releasing a special ranch ketchup combo because Taylor was eating chicken with both. My news feed which has mostly been chiefs stuff now has a lot of Taylor stuff.

I wonder how Mahomes feels about her encroaching on his ketchup game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:17 PM 09-28-2023
Sorry to derail. Here you go:

What Taylor Swift Did Before Watching Travis Kelce's Game Proves She's Doing Her Best To Impress

Taylor Swift is not wasting anytime getting to know Travis Kelce and that includes getting close with his family.

On Sunday, as everyone who has internet access already knows, Swift watched Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs win against the Chicago Bears from a luxury suites at Arrowhead Stadium alongside his mom and others in the Kelce inner circle. But the latest information about what Swift did before the game really proves that she means business.

In footage obtained by Daily Mail, Swift was seen the Kansas City Chiefs tight end’s home with his family and friends on Sunday before the big game. Yup, that means that the “Anti-Hero” singer had even more one-on-one time with the Kelce crew before cheering him on.

In the video, Swift exits her new beau’s $1 million mansion with a group before boarding a party bus that took her and the group to the stadium where they then enjoyed the game from VIP seats. Reportedly, there were also two unmarked police cars stationed outside Kelce’s home while the singer, 33, was there.

“Travis wasn’t at his house, but it was filled with his friends and family,” a source told Daily Mail. “He has a personal chef and several friends from high school and college who use his place as a crash pad whenever they are in town.”

Sunday was Swift and Kelce’s first public sighting together since the 33-year-old NFL star made a very public pass at her via his podcast in July when he expressed interest in giving her his phone number.

After Kelce put on a good show for his love interest with a 41-10 win against the Bears, he and Swift were photographed leaving the stadium in an open-top car before enjoying an intimate date that didn’t sit well with some fans.

Swift and Kelce broke the internet with their date and it’s pretty much all anyone can talk about — even Kelce’s ex-girlfriend who shared a stern warning for Swift. But Kelce still appears to be looking forward. On a recent episode of his podcast New Heights, Kelce praised Swift for showing up to the game and impressing his loved ones.

“I just thought it was awesome how everyone in the suite had nothing but great things to say about her — the friends and family,” he said on his podcast. “Shoutout to Taylor for coming through and seeing me rock the stage.”
[Reply]
philfree 03:17 PM 09-28-2023
Im an avid, daily smoker and have been since my early 20's.

I've bought from trap houses, pyru bloods, medical and recreational dispensaries, home grown, and humboldt private reserves and shit straight across the border. I've had every tincture, concentrate, hash, edible (gummies, liquids, chocolates etc), flower and preroll under the sun.

I've smoked it from a pipe, a bong, an apple, a soda can, a gravity bong, a volcano, a Puffco the list goes on and on.

I've eaten it, smoked it, dabbed it, vaporized it.....

So it's hilarious to me when people try to come at me like i don't know what i'm talking about.
Nobody did that.

Now back to TS+TK!
[Reply]
Page 68 of 289
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up