ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 125
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:58 PM 08-24-2022
I'd have to look back but It seems like most all those runs were between the tackles. That's never a recipe for success. Andy will get them on the perimeter where they can make some progress.
[Reply]
Warrick 04:37 PM 08-24-2022
Good thing Isiah Pacheco doesn't visit this thread, but if he did then I can positively say that he isn't anymore.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:02 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Learning to trust his blocking is going to be his biggest hurdle since he's never really had any.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:07 PM 08-24-2022
I can't wait for IP to rip off some big runs so all the arm-chair QB's on here will shut the fuck up and stop regurgitating what they hear on talk radio.

According to the real coaches, he has been great at pass blocking, which is the number one thing Andy wants out of his RB's. He has also made a couple of fantastic catches. This kid will be the steal of the draft-mark it down.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:08 PM 08-24-2022
Look out- Marcus Whitman never bought the hype-LOL

What a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:32 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Learning to trust his blocking is going to be his biggest hurdle since he's never really had any.
Thats exactly why people shouldn't be giving up so soon, the size/speed ratio alone demands that he be given every reasonable chance to succeed
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 07:32 PM 08-24-2022
His blocking is a tired excuse. He's had some tape where he waits a tic and a beautiful hole opens up that he busts through. Like I've said before. He had a power five Oline. It damn sure wasn't Ohio St, but it wasn't the worst. He shown some vision in his tape but not consistently. The coaches have spoken to some vision issues. Why are we still debating this?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:38 PM 08-24-2022
Not counting him out or anything but I’m not crowning his ass until I see something worth crowning
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
His blocking is a tired excuse. He's had some tape where he waits a tic and a beautiful hole opens up that he busts through. Like I've said before. He had a power five Oline. It damn sure wasn't Ohio St, but it wasn't the worst. He shown some vision in his tape but not consistently. The coaches have spoken to some vision issues. Why are we still debating this?
This is where you're wrong. Just look at their yards before contact, and watch them.

Easily one of the worst OLs in CFB.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:56 PM 08-24-2022
Post a link or stop lying.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:05 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Bob's a fucking clueless moron. Pay him no attention.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:12 PM 08-24-2022
He's referring to the Beinemy presser about Isaih learning patience OL block patience and it's a work in progress
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:16 PM 08-24-2022
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022...hic-toughness/

Originally Posted by :
“He’s a very confident young man,” Bieniemy said. “Now you’re talking about a kid that plays hard. (Isiah) Pacheco plays hard. The thing I need Pacheco to do — and first of all, he’s doing a great job. He has a tremendous work ethic. As a young back, this is probably one of the toughest things that they need to learn, is allowing the game to come to him, learning how to be a patient runner. (He needs to) understand exactly what’s going on up front so now he can have a better feel on how to spread his shoulders up, press it and then read it out from there. But as far as work ethic, (he) works hard.”

[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:17 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He's referring to the Beinemy presser about Isaih learning patience OL block patience and it's a work in progress
Thank you....smh, some folks don't read to comprehend. Or even offer a counter argument
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:28 PM 08-24-2022
Thank you....smh, some folks don't read to comprehend. Or even offer a counter argument
Well, I think you exaggerated the idea that coaches are saying he has a vision problem. It reads to me they're just saying that's something in his game he needs to work on like anyone else would expect given his history and the fact that the guy is a rookie after playing on a below average college team.

However, in your defense, this entire thread's hype machine is a major echo chamber where a few optimistic takes for a late round pick amidst a weak position group keep bouncing off the walls of training camp and have become magnified.

Really excited for tomorrow and hope this guy can flash a bit more.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 125
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up