« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
WhamBlock 05:33 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
:-):-):-)

Jesus Christ. A downfield block against a DB? Julian Edelman is at least as good of a downfield blocker, despite being at a 50 pound disadvantage.

Kelce gets owned at the LOS anytime he has to do any real run or pass blocking. He isn't a real TE. He's soft.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:33 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't worry, guy. I like you enough that I'd let you come over to my house and **** my nonexistent sister.
Full Metal Jacket line? LOL.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:34 PM 01-16-2019
:-)

So now stats from the regular season are the tools of MORONS.

And we have a half dozen Pats fans using stats from the regular season.

I'm out guys. I'd rather watch paint dry. Somebody drop me a PM when the trash has been taken out.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not only that but they call us insecure while racking up 100's of posts (all saying the same thing) on another team's message board.
They are hoping to bleed the last couple drops out of their run with BB and Brady and are having a hard time dealing with the reality that the well is dry and that the run is over.

Can’t say I blame them. I’m sure a bunch of us will be going through withdrawals in 15-20 years, too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Full Metal Jacket line? LOL.
Do me a favor and jab yourself in the nuts for authenticity. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 05:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
Jesus Christ. A downfield block against a DB? Julian Edelman is at least as good of a downfield blocker, despite being at a 50 pound disadvantage.

Kelce gets owned at the LOS anytime he has to do any real run or pass blocking. He isn't a real TE. He's soft.
Ignorant take.

Not surprised.
[Reply]
jjjayb 05:36 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
Umm, I am not from NC. Wow. I am 5 mins from Duke's campus however, you know, where really smart people go to school to better themselves and where a lot of medical professionals work. lmao

Reading comprehension, people! Holy mackerel.

If you actually left Kansas, ya might get some culture. Check it out some time. You can travel by car or maybe even by train. They have these things called planes, too!

bawahah

Ugh.
Judging by your grammar and punctuation, I'd say you didn't actually go to Duke, but you may clean the toilets there.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 05:37 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
... now you're bragging about living close to really smart people... this after throwing a tantrum that we weren't showing your team enough respect...

... you're a weird dude...
Yes, I threw a real "tantrum" after realizing 90% or this board thinks they're playing the Ravens, Texans or Chargers on Sunday.

Educated Chiefs fans? Nope. Don't exist here.

Wake me when you want to talk X's O's instead of fairytales and dreams.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:37 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Ignorant take.

Not surprised.
If he'd have said that about Harris, he might have a point. Getting pretty damn tired of having to do the trolls work for them since they suck so badly at it.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:37 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
:-):-):-)

I really wish Jamaal has something left in the tank.

He and DJ both deserve Chiefs Super Bowl rings.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:38 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Do me a favor and jab yourself in the nuts for authenticity. :-)
LOL
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:38 PM 01-16-2019
Yes, I threw a real "tantrum" after realizing 90% or this board thinks they're playing the Ravens, Texans or Chargers on Sunday.

Educated Chiefs fans? Nope. Don't exist here.

Wake me when you want to talk X's O's instead of fairytales and dreams.
Try taking English 101 at Duke so you don't type like an orangutan when we call you back, okay?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:39 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m reminded of my favorite lines from Liar Liar:

“I object, Your Honor!”

“On what grounds?”

“It’s devastating to my case.”
:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 05:41 PM 01-16-2019
Hey! ding a ling!

we played you this year.!

goodness gracious....:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:42 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:

The league has changed. What a tight end does as a receiver is far more valuable than what he does as a blocker in today’s game.

You’re really grabbing at straws here. Kelce is easily the best TE in the game. Kittle is second best.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 142
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up