ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 333
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:02 AM 01-01-2023

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:24 PM 04-17-2023
4-13
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:17 AM 04-18-2023
I'm going to drop cable, do these guys seem better when listening on the radio? Listening to the announcer use the gambler's fallacy last night made me laugh. Using what logic are they 'due' just because they have hit the ball hard (when they manage to hit it)? I like Rex however I've gotten tired of the stories and polishing of the turd that is the Royals.

I've been watching them since 1969, it was a great 16 years and now we seem to be back in the 1986-2013 days. Some good players and the message is: be thankful you have a team in this small market and fork over the money for a new stadium. Because we are billionaires and you owe us???
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:51 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're such a skeezy piece of garbage. Just an old hateful sack of shit who never accomplished a meaningful thing in his life. Im sure your family hates you and if you have kids they probably can't stand to be around you.

At least Duncan has the class to admit his faults and tries to better himself by working working on those faults, whereas you continuously spout off utter bullshit and could never admit a mistake. You ****ing loser.

"You're such a skeezy piece of garbage. Just an old hateful sack of shit who never accomplished a meaningful thing in his life. Im sure your family hates you and if you have kids they probably can't stand to be around you."

Who thinks like this? What a headcase you must be, dlphg9.....
[Reply]
Pablo 07:19 AM 04-18-2023
We’re still better than the A’s!

Can’t take that from us. Give these young guys and this new manager and this new owner a couple years then a couple more then a downtown stadium and this shit is gonna be crazy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:41 AM 04-18-2023

Royals hitters prob read using braille
[Reply]
Pablo 07:44 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

You think this new management group replaced all the locker room KJV bibles with braille ones and that’s why they’re struggling?

Can’t read scripture to get the juices flowing before the game?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:59 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

I bet Nate Eaton can read it
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:15 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Pitch Clock early front runner for Royals offensive player of the year
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:18 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I'm going to drop cable, do these guys seem better when listening on the radio? Listening to the announcer use the gambler's fallacy last night made me laugh. Using what logic are they 'due' just because they have hit the ball hard (when they manage to hit it)? I like Rex however I've gotten tired of the stories and polishing of the turd that is the Royals.

I've been watching them since 1969, it was a great 16 years and now we seem to be back in the 1986-2013 days. Some good players and the message is: be thankful you have a team in this small market and fork over the money for a new stadium. Because we are billionaires and you owe us???
A+ post.. Rep.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:30 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
At this point I think few people in KC are going to be going to Royals games for the game itself, I think they'll be there for some other reason.
The problem is their tickets are stupid priced, after parking and a decent seat it's damn near 100 dollars for 1 person.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:40 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The problem is their tickets are stupid priced, after parking and a decent seat it's damn near 100 dollars for 1 person.
I don't disagree, that's why the one game I'll attend is when my guitar instructor plays the nation anthem... The wife is still planning a girl's day out for those days where you can take a dog... See, reasons, but not baseball... :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:28 AM 04-18-2023
A's fans planning a "Reverse Boycott"...

The idea is to pack the Coli on a random weeknight, showing @mlb and the country that us fans are not the problem
Hope to see you there. Please share @LockedOnAs @89wastolongago @linusalf @OaklandRooted @OakStadiumWatch @RealRyanMesick @As_Fan_Radio @dipskp @AsHotDog pic.twitter.com/Rwq0LpPuAD

— Stu Clary (@hecanfoos) April 14, 2023

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:38 AM 04-18-2023
You can get 2 tickets to today's game for $12 per ticket on Stubhub. Don't waste money on Royals box office.

I don't live in KC anymore but you used to be able to sit in any unoccupied seat in the stadium except for the bottom like 15 rows.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:43 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
You can get 2 tickets to today's game for $12 per ticket on Stubhub. Don't waste money on Royals box office.

I don't live in KC anymore but you used to be able to sit in any unoccupied seat in the stadium except for the bottom like 15 rows.
Sure but I don't wanna sit in the nosebleeds.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:49 AM 04-18-2023
Sure but I don't wanna sit in the nosebleeds.
You can buy seats in the 400 section and sit in the 100 section in most games and nobody will bother you. Just not in the bottom 15 or so rows. There's an aisle way that separates those seats, don't go past that aisle way or you'll get stopped by an usher.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 333
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up