« First < 179579629669675676677678679 68068168268368972977911791679 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:47 AM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
*Crickets*

What a glorious day...not only do the Donko's cheating asses lose their third in row (2 at home) and drop to the ninth seed...but no matter what happens..they cant finish ahead of KC/Raiders in the AFC West. Your season is essentially over...third place like I said all off-season.

The bright side...at least you scored 3 points and ended the trash talk in this thread with a whimper.

Have a lovely holiday....hey Failpass, what are going to do with all your newly found free time?

Oh..and Horseface can go **** himself.
Don't ever call me, or anyone else, out again you back-alley abortion gone wrong.

So I'm pretty much done...sucks as I absolutely wanted to talk shit this week...but it doesn't really matter.
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So we'll see you here afterward to hear your theories on the game you didn't watch?
No you wont...I'm not watching this game or anymore games for that matter. I dont care...it's theater for the unwashed masses. The competition is what made it interesting...

Enjoy watching the refs in between commercials.
:-)

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM 12-19-2016
Sent this to a friend that's a Broncos fan about the article RM posted on the team fighting after the loss yesterday:

Not real happy to see that nor the beat down they took in their own house. They will be scrappy with probably even more cheap shots Sunday night than usual.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:22 AM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Sent this to a friend that's a Broncos fan about the article RM posted on the team fighting after the loss yesterday:

Not real happy to see that nor the beat down they took in their own house. They will be scrappy with probably even more cheap shots Sunday night than usual.
I wouldn't have it any other way. The D is championship caliber playing well enough to win. The O can't score any points and it's the Oline that is to blame.
They held Brady to 16-32, 188 yards, 46 QBR. 16 total points scored by NE, 10 of those points off of turnovers including their only touchdown.
Denver offense scored 3 points.

Okung thought to deliver the team address in the post game room, Dbacks didn't want to hear it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:57 AM 12-19-2016
Don't ever call me, or anyone else, out again you back-alley abortion gone wrong.
I'll do whatever I want...Jack-Tard.

Have a nice winter..cleaning gutters, or knitting sweaters...or what ever the f@ck you do when your shit, imposter team misses the playoffs...

One less entitled Donko fan, chest-beating on a rival forum, is fine with about 99.99% of this board.
[Reply]
TEX 11:06 AM 12-19-2016
I wouldn't have it any other way. The D is championship caliber playing well enough to win. The O can't score any points and it's the Oline that is to blame.
They held Brady to 16-32, 188 yards, 46 QBR. 16 total points scored by NE, 10 of those points off of turnovers including their only touchdown.

Okung thought to deliver the team address in the post game room, Dbacks didn't want to hear it.
Must be great to have a ringside seat to, "As the Donkey World Turns"...Enjoy!

:-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:29 AM 12-19-2016
Although Denver's defensive players have a right to be frustrated, this team is now realizing the one-sidedness of how it was/is constructed. High priced defense with patchwork offensive pieces on the offensive line, at quarterback, and in the offensive backfield. The disparity is too much to overcome.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:41 AM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Although Denver's defensive players have a right to be frustrated, this team is now realizing the one-sidedness of how it was/is constructed. High priced defense with patchwork offensive pieces on the offensive line, at quarterback, and in the offensive backfield. The disparity is too much to overcome.
QB is fine. Line is horrible. RBs are a dime a dozen. You are correct, adjustments need to be made. An unavoidable price to pay in exchange for the run we've had the last 5 years.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:53 PM 12-19-2016

Meanwhile, back at Arrowhead, the team moms brought in ice cream so the players wouldn't have to leave the shelter..

I doubt seriously anybody on D "got into the grill" of anybody else. Or the coaches got into the players, or the owner/GM got into the coaches. Just ice cream in the bunker.

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:23 PM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hey, the thread title is really accurate: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ss-to-patriots

Kubiak: "I've been in NFL locker rooms 400-plus times. That was nothing."

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) December 19, 2016

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:02 PM 12-19-2016

Off the couch and onto the field in Denver with #JohnElway before the @Broncos vs @Patriots game! https://t.co/WRCxmMZBCZ pic.twitter.com/NckKnVaiSS

— Cindy Crawford (@CindyCrawford) December 19, 2016

[Reply]
RunKC 05:26 PM 12-19-2016
The Broncos are clearly in a civil war and we saw that from our game. Talib shoving Their returner and now starting shit in the locker room is a disaster right now.

Chiefs will struggle to score but Denver's horrible OL is going to kill them this week with Dee Ford back.
Terrance Mitchell is playing for Gaines and he's been fantastic. Double Sanders and Denver won't move the ball
[Reply]
New World Order 06:26 PM 12-19-2016
You know it's bad when Knowmo posts a Cindy Crawford tweet.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:07 PM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Well, sure, in Denver locker rooms. He's probably seen drug deals, murders, fights, sexual assaults, and all sorts of other stuff in Denver locker rooms, and that's just at Romanowski's locker.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:30 PM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You know it's bad when Knowmo posts a Cindy Crawford tweet.
:-):-)

Soon it will be how Denver is a better place to live vs KC.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:14 PM 12-20-2016
Every team in the division almost has two corners better than Marcus Peters :-)

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:50.0% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">#1 CB @chrisharrisjr #3 CB @aqibtalib21 #RCJH

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A photo posted by Daymond Patterson II "DP" (@dp2nice) on

[Reply]
Page 679 of 4912
« First < 179579629669675676677678679 68068168268368972977911791679 > Last »
Up