Page 67 of 104
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And....why would his father make a cryptic post if it was something personal and serious?
His father? Lol. That’s Willie Gay talking about his baby boy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:21 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
His father? Lol. That’s Willie Gay talking about his baby boy.
Typing fast...fixed
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:22 PM 01-19-2022
He also has a posts from 15 hours before saying: The Pain will end, the tears will stop, the doors will open and a Miracle is approaching, don't give up.

Does he have a son, was his girlfriend pregnant, did the baby have issues? If so, this is a tragedy and well beyond football. I pray this is all BS...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:23 PM 01-19-2022
Honestly as long as its not Patrick Mahomes, we will be fine.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:24 PM 01-19-2022
Dude isn’t coming back. You all got played.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:25 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Don’t forget our glorious moment at the Chiefs Jags game where we met for a brief moment. I was wasted, but still Kinda remember meeting you. Maybe we can get together again, I’m the not too distant future, and do a collaboration on a track!!
I was hanging with some CP’rs enjoying the cold beverages when Twisted Chief showed up. After about 30 seconds, I found out that Pat Mahomes was at the tailgate and left Twisted Chief to fan boy out.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:27 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He also has a posts from 15 hours before saying: The Pain will end, the tears will stop, the doors will open and a Miracle is approaching, don't give up.

Does he have a son, was his girlfriend pregnant, did the baby have issues? If so, this is a tragedy and well beyond football. I pray this is all BS...
Probably just young couple problems. I think back to my early marriage post baby. My wife was a hormonal disaster some times and I had no idea how to handle it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:28 PM 01-19-2022
Lmao, dude has like 100 posts and you all believe him? He's also a nut.

Can't believe how gullible some of you are lol
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:30 PM 01-19-2022

He's just posting inspirational things, he's letting people know it gets better.

Some people just read into things too much. Damn. Nothing remotely concerning about this post and I don't see how anyone could take it that way.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:32 PM 01-19-2022

That's where I am. Just want the guy to be healthy mentally. He hasn't played that much. Nothing to freak about as far as football. WBF.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:33 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Ok. Give me an hour or two and come back here. I’ll have proof.
Meanwhile three hours later. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:37 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Mods, if this guy is full of shit, then I think permanent banishment to the RR is in order.

We really shouldn’t have posters who contribute nothing dropping obscure hints like this if they aren’t being truthful.
If he’s not back by midnight, I say a ban is in order.

It’s too easy for randos to post nonsense like this and derail threads.

He clearly doesn’t have any actual information. If he did, he would post it. If it’s too sensitive to post, then he would drop hints at all.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:40 PM 01-19-2022
It's actually not easy if we all collectively understand he's full of shit.

Control your impuslivity. He's just a guy who knows nothing, you dum dums.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:41 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by :
False News or Thread Title
Many users come to Chiefsplanet for Chiefs news and updates. Posting false news stories or misleading thread titles (even as a joke) are prohibited.

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:47 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Holy crap. I just looked at the Bills schedule. Talk about an easy schedule, wow.

vs Pitt
@ Miami (when they were horrible)
vs Washingon
vs Houston
@ KC
@ TENN
vs Miami
@ Jacksonville
@ NYJ
vs Indy
@ New Orleans without Jameis
vs New England
@ Tampa
vs Carolina
@ New England
vs Atlanta
vs NYJ

Woof.
I remember after the Chiefs upset...their fans were saying they wouldn't lose another game. HFA advantage was essentially theirs...

If you look at that schedule...they really shit the bed.

Welcome to Arrowhead....again.

Does anyone remember the 2014 season...when KC beat both SB teams...Seahawks and Patriots....just destroyed NE 41-14 and they benched Brady....nobody does...because regular season triumphs dont matter.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 104
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up