ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 72
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:41 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Yes playoff choke jobs absolutely tarnish legacies. Again, he’s still a great qb and I wouldn’t trade him for anyone but the best qb in football should not lose that game.
One playoff choke against a few playoff clutch performances is not a legacy breaker. Sorry, that math just doesn’t add up.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:42 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by thebrad84:
What did Mahomes stat line look like for the second half?

[Reply]
DRM08 09:48 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
One playoff choke against a few playoff clutch performances is not a legacy breaker. Sorry, that math just doesn’t add up.
It’s a “what have you done lately” society more than ever. It’s up to Mahomes to respond to the adversity with a much better performance next time.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:51 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sometimes you gotta do what the boss says even if you don't wanna.
Exactly.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:54 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH MAHOMES?!

**** every single detractor in this thread.

Is he earning his salary now, ****s?
Thinking maybe you should have just let this thread die instead of resurrecting it before the game......:-)
[Reply]
emaw1979 10:01 PM 01-30-2022
Whatever it is, hopefully, he leaves it in the off-season. He just looks mentally drained.

King of the sports world
tons of commercials and other engagements
emotional social media fiance and baby
emotional and clingy idiot brother
hated by the NFL media empire because he's the best
hated by other fanbases because he's the best
expectations of impossible greatness
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:12 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Thinking maybe you should have just let this thread die instead of resurrecting it before the game......:-)
Nah your takes should be forever immortalized on here. Win or lose.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:18 PM 01-30-2022
Mahomes in the first half and second half is the story of his whole career right now. Still the best I've ever watched but his funky stretches are befuddling.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:19 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Mahomes in the first half and second half is the story of his whole career right now.
Yeah, actually think it’s that he’s taken his team to 4 AFC Championships in his first four years as a starter.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:37 AM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Still stands.

Mahomes is the ****ing man. Period.

He's worth every ****ing penny. Period.

You, and every single last one of these ****ing bleeding ****s can savagely **** yourselves with a chainsaw.

Go ahead and kick the guy you were over the moon about just one week ago, while he's down. It's about your ****ing speed.

Maybe if his overrated "offensive guru" head coach knew ANYTHING about situational football, he wouldn't be put in such terrible situations, and Andy himself would have more than one ring out of EIGHT title game appearances.

If it weren't for Mahomes super heroics, he wouldn't even have the one he has. Reid should be thanking Christ Almighty for Patrick Mahomes bringing him a title. Because he damn sure wouldn't have one with anyone else the way he coaches the biggest games.

It's like a reerun trying to **** a doorknob when Andy takes the field in big games.

Sadly for all of you worthless dickshitters, we got this dude for the next decade. Hard for anyone with an IQ above room temperature to be too discouraged by this loss, knowing we have #15. He will drag all you whining complaining little ****s kicking and screaming to multiple world titles while you squabble amongst yourselves about how you don't even know if he's a legitimate NFL qb or not.

**** you, drink antifreeze.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:08 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Patrick Ma-cassel owns shit teams

HAHAHA

was looking through my negs trying to find a post, and found this

my god youre a LOSER

and this thread is glorious
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:26 PM 08-01-2023
Pretty sure this is where I argued with someone who took the bold take that losing to the Bengals in the AFC Championship forever tarnished Patrick's legacy.

Good stuff.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:50 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I've always wondered why Wilson gets a pass for having turd games like he had on Sunday...
Lol. Well, that problem sure got solved in a hurry
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:04 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Pretty sure this is where I argued with someone who took the bold take that losing to the Bengals in the AFC Championship forever tarnished Patrick's legacy.

Good stuff.
It did delay a dynasty. That is significant but I think it also lit a fire in Mahomes that will fuel him to never be satisfied. That and losing to Tom Brady twice.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:17 PM 08-01-2023
Did Pete kill himself after this thread or what?
[Reply]
Page 67 of 72
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Up