ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 313
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Coogs 05:08 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The left side was a brick wall
Niang did what he is supposed to do too by taking the DE (Jones?) around the back of Mahomes.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:12 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
https://twitter.com/KingdomKast/stat...0%2Fframe.html
Marvelous! How Patrick throws off platform with accuracy and zip defies logic.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:12 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I never specified a number for Tyreek but when healthy him and Kelce are a 200 reception pair.

What's your breakdown?
Twice Tyreek has had 87 catches and Kelce had 103 and 105 those years - each of their best seasons.

I will say 400 catches is this:

Kelce: 96
Tyreek: 90
Hardman: 57
CEH: 53
Robinson: 30
Pringle: 18
McKinnon: 18
Gray: 18
Powell: 10
Kemp: 7
Fortson: 3
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:13 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Mahomo you’ve really been slacking on your tweet postings the last couple days
His mom grounded him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:15 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Niang did what he is supposed to do to by taking the DE (Jones?) around the back of Mahomes.
If thats the hardest 15 has to work to get off a clean pass this year... hoooboy
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:20 PM 07-31-2021
If thats the hardest 15 has to work to get off a clean pass this year... hoooboy
All off-season I said I wanted us to OVER-invest in the offensive line.

“Easy 6” is damn right
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:21 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
His mom grounded him.
I was wondering why we weren’t getting tweets about Steelers defensive backs in the Chiefs Training Camp thread…
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:28 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I was wondering why we weren’t getting tweets about Steelers defensive backs in the Chiefs Training Camp thread…

Former Oklahoma DB Tre Norwood with pick during Pittsburgh Steelers Training Camp pic.twitter.com/NEdgvOfyKm

— DEE SPORTS GUY (@DSports75727469) July 27, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 05:30 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He might not make it to his 13th birthday.
Says the guy that thinks a player is going to be a bust because he opted out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:30 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
All off-season I said I wanted us to OVER-invest in the offensive line.

“Easy 6” is damn right
There aren't enough superlatives to describe the transformation Veach pulled off in just one offseason, it exceeded my wildest expectations

And its not just that he went out and got big names, its the philosophy shift to bigger more powerful guys that I love so much... no one is gonna bully this group around

NO ONE
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:51 PM 07-31-2021
There aren't enough superlatives to describe the transformation Veach pulled off in just one offseason, it exceeded my wildest expectations

And its not just that he went out and got big names, its the philosophy shift to bigger more powerful guys that I love so much... no one is gonna bully this group around

NO ONE
This. Plus, which acquisition signaled panic?

Thuney got a big pay day, but he’s a top 3 LG and has proven to be durable. Also, he’s right in his prime. Good deal.

Orlando Brown Jr was a very reasonable trade. The Chiefs came out way ahead on that, since we got the 2nd round pick back as well.

Humphrey was drafted right around where he should have been. We might have even gotten him lower than his value.

Trey Smith was an absolute steal.

Blythe was cheap.

Remmers was cheap.

Niang is still on the first year of his rookie deal.

Long was very cheap with no real downside.

So Veach has a major need across the entire OL. He attacks EVERY position. He doesn’t overpay for any of it. It’s flat out incredible.
[Reply]
srvy 05:55 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
35 catches for Powell? Nah
Yeah I am not sure CEH gets that many catches especially if McKinnon stays healthy. Clyde could get subbed out in 3rd and long for McKinnon unless he shows more with his hands. I felt he was a big disappointment last year in that regard. He was open a lot out in the flat last year and Pat went elsewhere. We really missed Williams last year he would catch over the shoulder in stride. Clyde really struggle there IMO
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:06 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This. Plus, which acquisition signaled panic?

Thuney got a big pay day, but he’s a top 3 LG and has proven to be durable. Also, he’s right in his prime. Good deal.

Orlando Brown Jr was a very reasonable trade. The Chiefs came out way ahead on that, since we got the 2nd round pick back as well.

Humphrey was drafted right around where he should have been. We might have even gotten him lower than his value.

Trey Smith was an absolute steal.

Blythe was cheap.

Remmers was cheap.

Niang is still on the first year of his rookie deal.

Long was very cheap with no real downside.

So Veach has a major need across the entire OL. He attacks EVERY position. He doesn’t overpay for any of it. It’s flat out incredible.
Agree 100%, it was absolutely masterful... he not only upgraded every starting position, but added/kept great depth as well
[Reply]
TEX 06:10 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah I am not sure CEH gets that many catches especially if McKinnon stays healthy. Clyde could get subbed out in 3rd and long for McKinnon unless he shows more with his hands. I felt he was a big disappointment last year in that regard. He was open a lot out in the flat last year and Pat went elsewhere. We really missed Williams last year he would catch over the shoulder in stride. Clyde really struggle there IMO
Which does not make sense, because one of the big reasons the Chiefs drafted him was because of his hands. But you're right, it was a disappointment.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:13 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Perhaps he will benefit in a normal training camp and improve that part of his game
[Reply]
Page 67 of 313
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up