Page 67 of 142
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:25 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
If you actually left Kansas, ya might get some culture. Check it out some time.
You don't even know where the team is located.

oh. the. irony.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:25 PM 01-16-2019
LOL

Umm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

Benjamin. :-)

Watkins. Quadruple LOL.

WHat are you guys doing? Collecting 1st rd busts and cast offs for WRs who are soft with the dropsies?

You've got to be kidding me.

Your offense is Mahome, Hill and Kelce in this game and if soft Kelce crumbles again, it may not go the way you want it to go.
You guys traded for a junkie that hadn't played in like 3 years. Pats fans are definitely lacking in self-awareness...

And Mahomes (All-Pro), Hill(All-Pro) and Kelce (All-Pro)>>> Any combination of skill players on NE.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:26 PM 01-16-2019
LOL

Umm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

Benjamin. :-)

Watkins. Quadruple LOL.

WHat are you guys doing? Collecting 1st rd busts and cast offs for WRs who are soft with the dropsies?

You've got to be kidding me.

Your offense is Mahome, Hill and Kelce in this game and if soft Kelce crumbles again, it may not go the way you want it to go.
The same Kelce that’s breaking Gronkowskis records?
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:27 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You don't even know where the team is located.

oh. the. irony.
I'm finding Pat's fans to be the amazingly ignorant to be as condescending as they are...

It's like they believe they are simply better people by virtue of the team they cheer for...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:29 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
I'm finding Pat's fans to be the amazingly ignorant to be as condescending as they are...

It's like they believe they are simply better people by virtue of the team they cheer for...
:-) A couple of them REALLY pour it on and post like illegible retards while doing it. It's ****ing hilarious.

Only one that actually seems capable of having a discussion without being a douche is that RobertWeathers fellow.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:29 PM 01-16-2019

Not only that but they call us insecure while racking up 100's of posts (all saying the same thing) on another team's message board.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:30 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
:-):-):-)

I’m reminded of my favorite lines from Liar Liar:

“I object, Your Honor!”

“On what grounds?”

“It’s devastating to my case.”
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:30 PM 01-16-2019
You guys traded for a junkie that hadn't played in like 3 years. Pats fans are definitely lacking in self-awareness...

And Mahomes (All-Pro), Hill(All-Pro) and Kelce (All-Pro)>>> Any combination of skill players on NE.
Josh Gordon isn't playing. THIS IS A DIFFERENT TEAM NOW.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:30 PM 01-16-2019
Remember all those douchebag Colts trolls that came back around after we beat the brakes off them?

Me neither.

We'll be rid of these chodes forever Sunday about 9pm.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:30 PM 01-16-2019

Thats not fair.

Read my posts and let me know if you have an issue.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:30 PM 01-16-2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:31 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Thats not fair.

Man, your homies are making you look bad.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:32 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Thats not fair.

Don't worry, guy. I like you enough that I'd let you come over to my house and **** my nonexistent sister.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:32 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Josh Gordon isn't playing. THIS IS A DIFFERENT TEAM NOW.
I'm in the minority amongst us Northeasterners but I think we are better, more cohesive unit without him.

Josh was an incredible talent with a limited understanding of the offense and route tree.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:32 PM 01-16-2019
Did ya watch the Pats dismantle the Chargers like the rest of the world did?

No one who knows about the sport of football cares about historical stats for this game on Sunday.

You'd have to be a moron to think stats from the regular season means anything now.

These are 1 game playoff games. It's how you play, not what stats you produced.

Kareem Hunt is gone. He was a lethal weapon until Goodell got caught cheating for you and the press got their hands on that footage.
You're the same guy who was accusing of parroting conspiracy theories... lol... you guys have the logical consistency of a grapefruit...

Then you say we can't judge you by your regular season performance and your dismantling of LAC is all that matters, all while judging KC only through the lense of their regular season and ignoring that they just dismantled the "hottest team in football"...

Lol... you guys are a joke...
[Reply]
Page 67 of 142
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up