ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 112
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
ChiTown 09:07 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So you think Richie James is getting cut, the guy who is far and away the best punt returner on the team?
Yeah, I really don't see a productive Chiefs World where James & Watson are on the same roster.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:20 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, I really don't see a productive Chiefs World where James & Watson are on the same roster.
I think James makes it over Watson and fairly easily at that.

There's nothing Watson does that James isn't better at.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's official.

Nazeeh Johnson blows goats.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:22 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

There's nothing Watson does that James isn't better at.
Watson can reach the toilet paper on the top shelf, James can't.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:23 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So you think Richie James is getting cut, the guy who is far and away the best punt returner on the team?
Good point. I could see them carrying 7 WRs if Ross flashes.

Toney
MVS
Skyy
Rice
James
Watson
Ross
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:23 AM 06-01-2023
Rotoworld getting in on the Ross hype. It's official: Ross is the '23 OTA/Camp darling.

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs HC Andy Reid said WR Justyn Ross has the trust of Patrick Mahomes.

Is Ross SZN coming? It's too early to say, but the Chiefs seem optimistic about the second-year receiver after he missed all of last season recovering from foot surgery. According to Reid, Ross' surgery has "worked out well up to this point," which appears evident based on the highlights and posts floating around Twitter. Ross has a wide range of outcomes heading into this season. On one hand, he's an undrafted player who will need to battle for playing time this offseason. On the other hand, he was a highly-touted prospect before his foot injury, who shockingly went undrafted only to land with the best quarterback in the league. It's possible Ross is one of the more talented receivers on the Chiefs' roster and just needs a clean bill of health to prove it. Those interested in getting in on him would be wise to do so before training camp drives his ADP to new heights.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:27 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Rotoworld getting in on the Ross hype. It's official: Ross is the '23 OTA/Camp darling.
Dude fuck yes......

If he is our diamond in the rough I will be excited as fuck!

[Reply]
Reroka 09:30 AM 06-01-2023
I think he makes the team and has a breakout year.
The dude is damn good or was in college before he got hurt.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:44 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I think he makes the team and has a breakout year.
The dude is damn good or was in college before he got hurt.
He was a top 15 pick before injuries
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:46 AM 06-01-2023

[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
He was a top 15 pick before injuries
WR7
[Reply]
Shields68 10:07 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
One of them probably be inactive every week. James is most likely the punt returner. I doubt they want to put Tooney back there much next season. Not sure what Watson brings if Ross is the better Wr. Being the 7th Wr and not really bringing a lot to the table for special teams ....
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:19 AM 06-01-2023
With Ross I’d rather not do what we did with niang and rely on him to be healthy. It’s a good year to ease him back then beat the hell out of him in practice. See if his body can take a full year of it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:26 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Shields68:
One of them probably be inactive every week. James is most likely the punt returner. I doubt they want to put Tooney back there much next season. Not sure what Watson brings if Ross is the better Wr. Being the 7th Wr and not really bringing a lot to the table for special teams ....
Watson can return kicks. Ross can't. Watson has vertical speed. Ross doesn't.

These are different kinda guys here, and Watson brings more as a WR6 than Ross does, theoretically.

Ross is really going to have to be special.

And i can't imagine the Chiefs carrying 7 WRs.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:36 AM 06-01-2023
People need to realize those highlights are from January 2019 following the 18 season in football terms, that is a lifetime.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 112
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up