ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 104
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
tredadda 11:39 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Some things that has me wondering.

This was the situation in the regular season game.

1. They were at home.

2. They had their best OL available

3. We had no Toney, Hardman, Thuney or Clyde

4. Juju had just returned from an injury and still wasn't 100%

5. Our defensive rookies were less experienced

6. Tre Flowers (the guy they used to help double Kelce) was healthy

And with all that we lead going into the fourth quarter and they needed a fumble and missed FG in order to win by three.

Now everything I listed above will be flipped on sunday.

1. We're at home

2. They have three backup OL guys playing

3. Toney, Hardman, Thuney and maybe Clyde will play

4. Juju is healthy

5. Our rookies have way more games under their belts now.

6. Tre Flowers is banged up and may miss this game like he did the Bills one

Now these things might not mean anything come Sunday.. but the fact is they had things way more in their favour the last time we played them and it was only a three point game and they needed a little fortune to go their way.
Good points, but I would counter with…..

1. CEH being out is an addition by subtraction. I don’t have the unbridled hatred for him that some on here do, but him playing potentially takes snaps away from Pacheco and McKinnon, both of whom are playing better than him.

2. It’s true that KC left points on the board, but so did Cincinnati. They had a dropped TD and had to settle for a FG, got stopped on 4th down in the red zone because of an amazing play by Dunlap, and kneeled down to end the game. That’s 13+ points they could have if not for mistakes.

Now having back Hardman, Toney, and Thuney will be huge this game. One thing is clear is that Cincinnati is not better across the board talent wise and as such them winning on Sunday is not a given.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 AM 01-26-2023
i wanna see them send kelce deep as a decoy in this game

they're so hyper focused on him, let juju and mckinnon and toney EAT underneath
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:42 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
What? OK, I thought you were serious for a minute there...you got me.
We’re not doing well on third and 1 and we need to be hitting those. I dont think it’s the worst option. He sucks at finding holes and bursting. But he can get 1-2 yards where his only option is just run forward and follow the power blocks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:44 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
99% of why that works is he's so small defenders can't see him very well.
I actually think there’s some truth to that. And that he really isn’t that bad at powering through tackles. Hes not a snowplow but he can be just tough enough of a runner in those situations. Don’t read, don’t burst, just go forward and fight like hell for 1 yard.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:45 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i wanna see them send kelce deep as a decoy in this game

they're so hyper focused on him, let juju and mckinnon and toney EAT underneath
yeah, that might be a good way to go.

I'd like to see a TON of 13 personnel, as it's NOT what the Bengals want to do. If they stay in nickel, shove it down their throats. If they go to base, let Travis, Gray, and Fortson/Bell eat 'em alive.

Make 'em do shit they'd rather not.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:47 AM 01-26-2023
3rd and short?

Set up tight and under center, pitch wide to Pacheco and watch him race people to the edge. My money'd be on him with that speed.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:48 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He would be part of a three headed group like he has been this season. We can hate on him all we like but he's be vital in all of our best wins this year...FACT.
The problem with CEH is…..

1. McKinnon is the better receiver and pass blocker

2. Pacheco is the better runner

Who’s snaps are you taking away to give them to CEH?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:48 AM 01-26-2023
We lost Lammons which kind of sucks but if it was to elevate Fortson then OK.

I cant think of ANYONE that would be worth losing to elevate Clyde.

We do NOT need Clyde, for anything. Ronald Jones is better than Clyde if we need to go that far.

We got this game, Ive never felt more certain. We have weapons everywhere, we have played these guys to the wire each time. We have been leading in every contest and had weird stuff happen each time to end up losing by 3 points.

We lost last year, in our house with a trip to the SuperBowl on the line. This team has felt the sting of that for an entire year. They have wanted this exact scenario to play out. They earned the right to this rematch and there is NO WAY they dont get the revenge they seek! The Chiefs will be in control of this game for 4 quarters! Im not predicting a 38-10 game, the Bengals will get theirs, they wont be blown out.

Sunday Night, as the Chiefs take back the Lamar hunt trophy and we watch the stunned Bengals leaving Burrowhead with disbelief and the sadness of realizing their season is over...

Chiefs Kingdom, two words shall be shouted at 142.2 decibels!

"WE DEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:48 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy better ****ing use 13 personnel man. The Bengals are like us: they usually only have 2 backers and add a DB.

Perfect example of it used in the last matchup. Pre and post snap. This was a 14 yard run. Look at the goddamn hole.

Please Andy do this I beg you. You’ll score 50 doing this shit
KC is running 13P 39% of the time in 2022, up about 10% from last season. We run 13P more than any other team, and it's become our primary formation.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah, that might be a good way to go.

I'd like to see a TON of 13 personnel, as it's NOT what the Bengals want to do. If they stay in nickel, shove it down their throats. If they go to base, let Travis, Gray, and Fortson/Bell eat 'em alive.

Make 'em do shit they'd rather not.
I believe 100% we spent the entire offseason planning to beat THIS TEAM

and we almost pulled it off, in cincy

at arrowhead, with more talen, we GOOD
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:53 AM 01-26-2023
I wonder if the Chiefs could get Hardman to come back on a 1 year prove it deal since he missed most of the season.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:56 AM 01-26-2023
Good deal as no injuries to report. Hopefully we will finally get Mecole back

Andy Reid said everyone on the active roster, once again, will practice today.

"He felt good in the walkthrough," Reid said of Patrick Mahomes. "He's on track."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 26, 2023

[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:56 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We’re not doing well on third and 1 and we need to be hitting those. I dont think it’s the worst option. He sucks at finding holes and bursting. But he can get 1-2 yards where his only option is just run forward and follow the power blocks.
Yes we suck on 3rd and 1 but the answer is not Clyde.

Its Andy! He needs to throw out every play he has for 3rd and 1.

Call the play he has for 3rd and 8! Its that simple.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 01-26-2023
we just need to keep seeing FP from Patrick

no LP

NO DNP

JUST FULL PEN15

THE WHITE CHOCOLATE PENII
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:57 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I wonder if the Chiefs could get Hardman to come back on a 1 year prove it deal since he missed most of the season.
I think that's very possible.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 104
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up