Page 66 of 142
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 05:16 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Your last 4 games of the year were against MIA, PIT, BUF, and NYJ. Those are the 18th, 13th, 32nd and 30th rated passing attacks.

Congrats...
Did ya watch the Pats dismantle the Chargers like the rest of the world did?

No one who knows about the sport of football cares about historical stats for this game on Sunday.

You'd have to be a moron to think stats from the regular season means anything now.

These are 1 game playoff games. It's how you play, not what stats you produced.

Kareem Hunt is gone. He was a lethal weapon until Goodell got caught cheating for you and the press got their hands on that footage.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:17 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
Umm, apparently you aren't aware of what BB does to motivate his players.

I am not saying it's coming from this board, but I can guarantee you there are people that work for the organization that go around collecting this kind of stuff for BB.

Absolutely.
No one cares what these morons do to create lame bulletin board material.

The Chiefs:

1) Are out for revenge, not only for this season but the playoff game a few years back.

2) Have an opportunity to dethrone the Patriots and establish themselves as the new kings of the AFC.

3) Have a chance to turn around a long streak of playoff failure and quiet the talking heads finally.

4) Likewise, the defense has an opportunity to shut up a media that has attacked and ridiculed it relentlessly all year.

Now who do you think will be more motivated?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:18 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Thanks for telling me that you are in fact insecure about where you're from. "I live near Duke. Smart people go there." That would be like bragging about living near Harvard or Princeton.
"Duke Osmosis"....it's a thing! :-) BTW, Kareem Hunt isn't a Chief? When did that happen? :-)
[Reply]
SupDock 05:18 PM 01-16-2019
Did ya watch the Pats dismantle the Chargers like the rest of the world did?

No one who knows about the sport of football cares about historical stats for this game on Sunday.

You'd have to be a moron to think stats from the regular season means anything now.

These are 1 game playoff games. It's how you play, not what stats you produced.

Kareem Hunt is gone. He was a lethal weapon until Goodell got caught cheating for you and the press got their hands on that footage.
And now, the goalposts move again

And you are really saying that no one who knows about football in the playoffs cares about stats?

are you claiming that your New England brethren know nothing about football because they are talking about stats
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 05:19 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Oxford:
Wait till Andy breaks out the 3 TE package, Kelce, Harris and Benjamin with Williams running. Do I go heavy to stop the run formation or do I stay base to cover Hill Hill on the jet motion to the weak side....
LOL

Umm, yeah, that's not going to happen.

Benjamin. :-)

Watkins. Quadruple LOL.

WHat are you guys doing? Collecting 1st rd busts and cast offs for WRs who are soft with the dropsies?

You've got to be kidding me.

Your offense is Mahome, Hill and Kelce in this game and if soft Kelce crumbles again, it may not go the way you want it to go.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:20 PM 01-16-2019
:-) Back to Kareem Hunt
[Reply]
WhamBlock 05:20 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Oxford:
Wait till Andy breaks out the 3 TE package, Kelce, Harris and Benjamin with Williams running. Do I go heavy to stop the run formation or do I stay base to cover Hill Hill on the jet motion to the weak side....
Kelce isn't a real TE. He doesn't know how to block. I doubt anyone is fearing the prospect of facing a 2 TE set.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:20 PM 01-16-2019
Umm, I am not from NC. Wow. I am 5 mins from Duke's campus however, you know, where really smart people go to school to better themselves and where a lot of medical professionals work. lmao

Reading comprehension, people! Holy mackerel.

If you actually left Kansas, ya might get some culture. Check it out some time. You can travel by car or maybe even by train. They have these things called planes, too!

bawahah

Ugh.
... now you're bragging about living close to really smart people... this after throwing a tantrum that we weren't showing your team enough respect...

... you're a weird dude...
[Reply]
WhamBlock 05:21 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The Titans and Dolphins both put up 30+ points on you in November and December, respectively. Shut the **** up with your stupid narrative that the Patriots defense only played bad in September.
Our pass defense numbers on the road, despite the horrendous start in September, are still better than yours are at home. Yikes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:22 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
And now, the goalposts move again

And you are really saying that no one who knows about football in the playoffs cares about stats?

are you claiming that your New England brethren know nothing about football because they are talking about stats

[Reply]
BossChief 05:23 PM 01-16-2019
Umm, I am not from NC. Wow. I am 5 mins from Duke's campus however, you know, where really smart people go to school to better themselves and where a lot of medical professionals work. lmao

Reading comprehension, people! Holy mackerel.

If you actually left Kansas, ya might get some culture. Check it out some time. You can travel by car or maybe even by train. They have these things called planes, too!

bawahah

Ugh.
You are on here 24/7.

On an opponents message board, all during the work week.

You have no job.

You have no wife.

You have no degrees.

You live in your moms basement.

Obviously, the most important thing your pitiful life is the all mighty Patriots.

But there’s a problem...

Their run is coming to an abrupt end this Sunday night AND YOU KNOW IT.

You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but it won’t help.

You remind me of “Stan” from the Eminem song...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
Our pass defense numbers on the road, despite the horrendous start in September, are still better than yours are at home. Yikes.
No doubt. We had absolutely horrendous players like Ron Parker and Orlando Scandrick blowing coverages all over the field. They got benched for their horrific play and after some growing pains during the Seattle game our passing defense has been much tighter.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:23 PM 01-16-2019
Kelce isn't a real TE. He doesn't know how to block.
:-):-):-)

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:24 PM 01-16-2019
Don't worry, he'll be headed to the Romper Room here pretty soon.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:24 PM 01-16-2019
Kelce isn't a real TE. He doesn't know how to block. I doubt anyone is fearing the prospect of facing a 2 TE set.
You’re an ignorant fool that consistently comes off obtuse.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 142
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up