ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 172
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
DaFace 07:13 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I don’t know what pissed off DaFace but I’m here for it.
Eh, "pissed off" is probably overstating it, but I definitely find this whole thing to be frustrating. I'm a pretty strong believer that misinformation is one of the biggest issues facing society today, so blatantly spewing bullshit for clicks grates at me pretty bad.

But to be honest, I just thought the jab at billay was funny.
[Reply]
tredadda 02-17-2022, 07:28 PM
This message has been deleted by tredadda. Reason: Posted twice.
tredadda 07:30 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clay posts a hit piece on how awful Bienemy is on Medium and links it across the internet. It reads like a middle schooler wrote it, and 90% of it is hearsay and rumor, but it had enough substance in a handful of actual events (animosity on the sidelines of the AFCCG in particular) that the internet ran with it. After literally every reputable source tore it to shreds, they took it down and acted like it was racial comments that made them do it. The internet proceeds to laugh at how sad it is people would make shit up for internet attention. Any credibility that "Save Our Chiefs" and the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" every had is covered in poo and set on fire.

Meanwhile, Clay is masturbating furiously at all of the internet attention and doesn't seem to understand the irony of this entire thing basically being X-Factor walking down the street in medical scrubs and his cheese hat to get attention.
It the proverbial “They are laughing with you” mindset.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:36 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Darren Smith:
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t . Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. *

[Reply]
threebag 07:38 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by jallmon:
That's disgusting ... but true(?):-)
He will have his public defender (unless his mom retains a real one) get ahold of you in the next few days.

:-)
[Reply]
threebag 07:42 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
So, Clay basically lied to get attention for no reason?
Clay gunna Clay
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:49 PM 02-17-2022
Albright backing up alot of what the article said

Interesting stuff from Broncos Insider @AllbrightNFL on the Bieniemy story. Corroborates a lot of it. pic.twitter.com/4n1u3GIhy8

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) February 18, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:50 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Darren Smith:
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t 🤡. Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. 🤷🏽*♂️
that’s going to leave a mark. :-)
[Reply]
In58men 07:53 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

What he says about Ryan Poles not wanting to interview EB makes a lot of sense. We all know there’s something sketchy with EB, but we can’t just drop an lengthy article with no concrete evidence.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:55 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
What he says about Ryan Poles not wanting to interview EB makes a lot of sense. We all know there’s something sketchy with EB, but we can’t just drop an lengthy article with no concrete evidence.
But Albright also mentions the offensive lineman speaking up. They can't drop a name for obvious reasons but this now coming from a few different sources is interesting
[Reply]
In58men 07:57 PM 02-17-2022
But Albright also mentions the offensive lineman speaking up. They can't drop a name for obvious reasons but this now coming from a few different sources is interesting
I do like Benjamin quite a bit, he essentially broke the Henry Ruggs story.

We’ll see what happens in the upcoming days.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:59 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
I do like Benjamin quite a bit, he essentially broke the Henry Ruggs story.

We’ll see what happens in the upcoming days.
His reporting on Tua being ownerships pick and not the coaches pick this past July certainly looks like some incredible reporting as well. I don't recall theist time 810 broke a story its been 5 years and they still can't really tell us what happened with Dorsey.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:00 PM 02-17-2022

You guys are just too much. You think a Broncos journalist isn't reveling in the fact that all isn't well in Chiefs Kingdom? And suddenly he becomes a go-to corroboration?

If it were any other situation, you'd say he's a worthless hack.

The guy refers to EB as "annoying." There's nothing he provides that has any sources. He just likes to pile on.

I'm not even a fan of EB, but the idea that this guy does anything to back up Clay's loose narrative is ridiculous.

And Billay - why in the world are you wasting time white knighting this? I get that you like to be controversial, but you're also not an idiot. The 'article' reads like an essay written by a 7th grader pretending he's in high school.

NB: Corrboration is when a source provides information independently verifying the take of another source. Not when an article is read by a person and he says, "Yes, that's what I've heard too." That's hearsay, morons.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:02 PM 02-17-2022
Truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Something stinks with EB. He can't get a job and the Chiefs with the short contracts never expected him to be here this long. After the Britt stuff last year Chiefs aren't looking for any more bad PR and probably why they haven't announced out right EBs departure with all the race optics involved. With this we will probably have to wait even longer for them to announce they are moving on, so it doesn't look like they are validating this story.

I think EB is gone either way.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:05 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You guys are just too much. You think a Broncos journalist isn't reveling in the fact that all isn't well in Chiefs Kingdom? And suddenly he becomes a go-to corroboration?

If it were any other situation, you'd say he's a worthless hack.

The guy refers to EB as "annoying." There's nothing he provides that has any sources. He just likes to pile on.

I'm not even a fan of EB, but the idea that this guy does anything to back up Clay's loose narrative is ridiculous.

And Billay - why in the world are you wasting time white knighting this? I get that you like to be controversial, but you're also not an idiot. The 'article' reads like an essay written by a 7th grader pretending he's in high school.

NB: Corrboration is when a source provides information independently verifying the take of another source. Not when an article is read by a person and he says, "Yes, that's what I've heard too." That's hearsay, morons.
I don't agree with everything in the article but some of what was written and what Albright are saying seems to confirm my suspicions regarding why EB never got s HC job while guys like Nagy/Peterson have. Take away this article for a second don't you think it's kind of sad how local media has t been able to uncover anything on this? The best offense the past several seasons and the OC can't get a job? And now his contract as OC might not even get renewed? This should be red meat for some of those folks who cover the team.
[Reply]
In58men 08:07 PM 02-17-2022
His reporting on Tua being ownerships pick and not the coaches pick this past July certainly looks like some incredible reporting as well. I don't recall theist time 810 broke a story its been 5 years and they still can't really tell us what happened with Dorsey.
I must have missed that, I have no problem with using him as a source. This could get interesting. If Clay and Marty were right, I owe Clay an avatar change to his liking. I’m still siding with the players though. Kelce retweeting what Tyreek said raised an eyebrow for me.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 172
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up