ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 69
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 >
Media Center>Justified
Bowser 04:35 PM 03-14-2010
Tuesdays 9pm Central. One of the better shows on TV right now.
[Reply]
Mav 02:55 PM 04-15-2015
Originally Posted by FishingRod:
I missed the show for years and then watched all five seasons in a couple of weeks prior to this one. Very good stuff.

It's going to be missed
[Reply]
Bowser 06:55 PM 04-15-2015
Time Warner fucked me again. My DVR recording of the finale is for shit and unwatchable. Any tips on where on the webs I can watch the finale since on demand won't air it until Sunday for some dipshittery reason?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:32 PM 04-15-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Time Warner fucked me again. My DVR recording of the finale is for shit and unwatchable. Any tips on where on the webs I can watch the finale since on demand won't air it until Sunday for some dipshittery reason?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pennywise 09:01 AM 04-16-2015
Quick question and maybe I missed something but how was Boyd planning on finding the money if he would have had bullets and shot Ava with the Uncle already dead?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:05 AM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Quick question and maybe I missed something but how was Boyd planning on finding the money if he would have had bullets and shot Ava with the Uncle already dead?
First off, Goggins said Boyd knew there were no bullets when he pulled on Ava. He was hurt by her reason for shooting him, but loved her too much to kill her.

Second, he was most likely going to take the time to scour the mountain over time.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:05 AM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
How was Boyd out of bullets, but the slide wasn't open?
[Reply]
DC.chief 09:48 AM 04-16-2015
Everyone says they loved the finale but I guess I'm alone on this one. I didn't much care for it. Still loved the show though. It was better than the ending of The Shield at least
[Reply]
Mav 01:13 PM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
Everyone says they loved the finale but I guess I'm alone on this one. I didn't much care for it. Still loved the show though. It was better than the ending of The Shield at least

The three lived. I think that's what made this one special.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:29 PM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
Are you kidding? The Shield was phenomenal.
[Reply]
KevB 12:36 PM 04-18-2015
Great last season, really good last episode. The last standoff between Raylan and Boyd didn't quite provide the sharp back and forth I'd hoped, but can't really complain. So sad this show is over. I'd be hard pressed deciding whether Justified or GOT is my favorite show of the last several years.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 03:17 PM 04-18-2015
Justified and SOA both ending back to back is a real kick in the gut. Or perhaps that's the pain from my hernia surgery, I'm not sure.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:39 AM 04-19-2015
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
Justified and SOA both ending back to back is a real kick in the gut. Or perhaps that's the pain from my hernia surgery, I'm not sure.
I've moved on to three other good shows,

The Blacklist
Better Call Saul
Orange is the new Black

and I have True Detective and House of Cards waiting on the sideline which I've heard is fantastic.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:30 PM 04-20-2015
Try as I might, I can't think of a way they could've ended that better.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:18 PM 04-20-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Try as I might, I can't think of a way they could've ended that better.
Boyd:"We dug coal together Raylan"

Raylan: "Yeah, we did"

giving a look, like that doesn't mean shit anymore.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 03:02 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I've moved on to three other good shows,

The Blacklist
Better Call Saul
Orange is the new Black

and I have True Detective and House of Cards waiting on the sideline which I've heard is fantastic.
I just finished The Wire and The Shield so I'm in the market for some new material too. I suppose I can get caught up with Walking Dead and Mad Men as well as continuing to watch GOT but I wouldn't mind something new or fresh.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 69
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 >
Up