ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 125
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 10:18 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) People actually care about upvotes and downvotes?
I've not worked out how to tell who votes, not that it's many! I do care, prevents me accurately pursuing petty vendetta...
[Reply]
staylor26 10:22 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I've not worked out how to tell who votes, not that it's many! I do care, prevents me accurately pursuing petty vendetta...
User CP >>> Helpful Answers
[Reply]
-King- 10:25 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Of course you're too dumb to fucking read.

It wasn't about the downvoting. It was about the pattern of constantly downvoting with nothing to ever actually say. And I clearly wasn't the only person that noticed this pattern.

Nuance is really hard, huh?
You care about downvotes
[Reply]
BWillie 10:28 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We really just need someone with some vision and speed to run through the interior of our line and break big plays every now and then.
Not really
[Reply]
staylor26 10:33 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
You care about downvotes

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:37 AM 08-24-2022
staylor seeing he has a new thumbs down

[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:48 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Kid runs like Eric Dickerson without his goggles.
It's a shame this was posted in the middle of staylor's meltdown after having received a single downvote as it really deserves more attention.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:03 AM 08-24-2022
User CP >>> Helpful Answers
Have an upvote from me
[Reply]
staylor26 11:04 AM 08-24-2022
Simply asking for a rebuttal means I care about downvotes!

Downvote every single post I make, I don't care, just eventually have something to say.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:06 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's a shame this was posted in the middle of staylor's meltdown after having received a single downvote as it really deserves more attention.
It's a really accurate comment, his just lacks vision and instincts, you can see it in his Rutgers video, he just misses holes constantly, he lacks feel.

He may have value if you can scheme him into open space or do run plays that just hit that exact gap..but he just isn't natural to the position at all.
[Reply]
TEX 11:07 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
According to you- based on a twitter video of One play. :-)

If his "vision' was that bad so far, Andy and the coaching staff would not have been hyping him up.

He is a rookie- maybe give him some time to develop before you label him Ray Charles.
It's fair to say Pacheco doesn't have the best vision / instincts. He looks like the same RB he was at Rutgers. It's early, so maybe Reid, EB & Co can coach him up. He does seem to have pretty good hands, and the ability to break tackles after a reception, so he's likely going to have chances to contribute.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:08 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a really accurate comment, his just lacks vision and instincts, you can see it in his Rutgers video, he just misses holes constantly, he lacks feel.

He may have value if you can scheme him into open space or do run plays that just hit that exact gap..but he just isn't natural to the position at all.
:-)

You mean the video where he had arguably the worst OL in CFB, and one of, if not the worst, yards before contact?

I'm sure that had nothing to do with it!

And it's not like our run blocking was good in those 2 preseason games either. It's been awful, like many teams across the NFL.

That's why there's really just one single play that everybody keeps pointing to to pain a narrative.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 AM 08-24-2022
:-)

You mean the video where he had arguably the worst OL in CFB, and one of, if not the worst yards before contact?

I'm sure that had nothing to do with it!

And it's not like our run blocking was good in those 2 preseason games either. It's been awful, like many teams across the NFL.
Look if you like him that's fine, he's a 7th round pick with elite speed so I understand the gamble. I personally think he lacks vision and instincts to be a good RB..

Every RB on the team has issues though..CEH is slow as balls, McKinnon is injury prone, Ronald Jones probably has the best instincts as a runner but he sucks catching the ball and in pass pro.

So it is what it is at this point.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:12 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Look if you like him that's fine, he's a 7th round pick with elite speed so I understand the gamble. I personally think he lacks vision and instincts to be a good RB..

Every RB on the team has issues though..CEH is slow as balls, McKinnon is injury prone, Ronald Jones probably has the best instincts as a runner but he sucks catching the ball and in pass pro.

So it is what it is at this point.
I've been skeptical about the hype to begin with. That's not the point.

People are completely overanalyzing a ridiculously small sample size, where the run blocking was objectively bad. It's just laughable.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:13 AM 08-24-2022

Isaiah Pacheco is literally Robert Turbin and Christine Michael all over again.

Physically talented player who has absolutely no clue what he's doing but placed in an explosive offense so people buy in. Could be wrong, but I never bought into the hype on him. https://t.co/BDlOuHlaI2

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) August 22, 2022

[Reply]
Page 65 of 125
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Up