ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 313
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 01:37 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I didn’t post the tweet. I quoted the person who did.
:-)

I was trying to agree with you, but worded it terribly- my bad. Should have said- Why did he even post this?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:38 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This has absolutely nothing to do with camp. **** out of here.
This!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:47 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

I was trying to agree with you, but worded it terribly- my bad. Should have said- Why did he even post this?
No worries!

Yes, I agree. Shouldn’t have even been posted in this thread.
[Reply]
srvy 01:48 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
I saw Noah Gray collide with someone (Matthieu?) really hard and end up on the ground. Saw Hardman beat both Sorenson and Thornhill on the same play for a TD. Saw Chris Jones covering a WR on one play (yikes). Tyreek looks good, and I was looking for the new WR, Powell, but never managed to catch him in action. And Gay is fast and covers a lot of ground.
All in shorts and shells. So you really didn't see anything.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:50 PM 07-31-2021
So much for Antonio Callaway impressing, right? Haven't heard a thing about him in days
[Reply]
In58men 01:58 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
So much for Antonio Callaway impressing, right? Haven't heard a thing about him in days
Possible punt returner, was fielding some today.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:05 PM 07-31-2021
Went to St. Joe this morning.

It was a great time and you can tell the team is really focused and ready to go this year.

Nothing really crazy stood out. Patrick made some really nice throws and Chris Jones blew up a few plays but that was about it.

I will say that Orlando Brown and Trey Smith are EXTREMELY large humans. Seeing those guys in person is jaw dropping. We definitely added some serious size to the line. Thuney looks like a midget lined up next to Brown and he's a pretty big dude in his own right.

Looking forward to watching that group in game action.

Also Bart Vatch is looking yoked these days.
[Reply]
-King- 02:14 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Went to St. Joe this morning.

It was a great time and you can tell the team is really focused and ready to go this year.

Nothing really crazy stood out. Patrick made some really nice throws and Chris Jones blew up a few plays but that was about it.

I will say that Orlando Brown and Trey Smith are EXTREMELY large humans. Seeing those guys in person is jaw dropping. We definitely added some serious size to the line. Thuney looks like a midget lined up next to Brown and he's a pretty big dude in his own right.

Looking forward to watching that group in game action.

Also Bart Vatch is looking yoked these days.
The scene in The Franchise where Veach is getting out his car is hilarious. Like, holy shit, that's the GM? Looks like a strength and conditioning coach.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 07-31-2021
offense looked amazing today - the line is blowing open holes

mahomes is on target and was firing bullets without kelce out there most of the day
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 07-31-2021
mahomes dropping dimes

Throw it deep, son. 😎 pic.twitter.com/NPc6eLRzuX

— Clay Wendler (@ClayWendler) July 31, 2021

tyreek committing crimes

Tyreek Hill working on his accuracy 🥶 pic.twitter.com/oQ9ukT2DKE

— Clay Wendler (@ClayWendler) July 31, 2021

[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 07-31-2021
On the one hand I love what we're reading about Gray.

But on the other hand we definitely need to see what happens when the pads come on.

I'm not saying this guy is right but it does make me pause
George Kittle was under 6’4 and under 250 coming out of college.
[Reply]
oldman 03:16 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If we really want to be honest with ourselves, absolute best case scenario is that he catches only around 10-15 balls. If he catches more, then something has gone wrong with Hill, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, etc.
The combo of Keizer and Yelder produced 13 catches on 20 targets for 99 yards and 0 TDs in 2020.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:21 PM 07-31-2021
On the one hand I love what we're reading about Gray.

But on the other hand we definitely need to see what happens when the pads come on.

I'm not saying this guy is right but it does make me pause
The league is littered with guys who don't fit the standard mold/dimensions of an elite player at his position. Tyreek is too short to be a WR1. Anquan Bolden is too slow to be dependable. Hell, there were even a few jackasses quibbling about Mahomes and his hand size coming out of college.

At the same time, just because one player had initial success in early training camps and came back down to earth when they got into pads/games, that doesn't mean other players will follow the same path. It happens for a variety of reasons.

What matters to me: The Chiefs aren't shy about leaking their thoughts on Noah Gray to the media (namely Louis Riddick). We've had guys who look good in camp before who didn't get that "seal of approval" because the Chiefs didn't know if the guy was actually going to be good. The Chiefs have been vocal about how impressed they are with young players before. One of those guys was Patrick Mahomes. And no, Gray isn't going to be as good of a TE as Mahomes is a QB, but I think he'll be good.
[Reply]
bsp4444 03:28 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
All in shorts and shells. So you really didn't see anything.
WTF? Of course it’s shorts and shells. I saw what I saw. What’s your problem?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:31 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
mahomes dropping dimes

tyreek committing crimes

I'm picturing Andy setting fire to entire section of flanker option plays, and then immediately drawing up more Pringle Go Deep Plays.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 313
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up