ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 378
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Eureka 01:53 AM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Just like Tom Brady just willed his defense to tackle and force turnovers all those years. I wish Mahomes and LeBron had such powers.
I hate to break it to you but KC defense was no slouch. They were above average for sure and def raised to the occasion (see Bengals game).

As far as Brady what you say might be true. Imagine being a 3rd year player in this league and then the infamous Brady is now on your team. Do you go above and beyond if Tom says so? Something about playing with a GOAT does that to people. Mahomes is currently growing that powers FYI.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:20 AM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I hate to break it to you but KC defense was no slouch. They were above average for sure and def raised to the occasion (see Bengals game).
Don't sell them short, they're a tremendous slouch. The Chiefs' defense has been average to well below average for Mahomes' entire tenure in KC (17th in DVOA in 2022, 24th in 2021, 22nd in 2020, 14th in 2019, 27th in 2018). He's won 2 SBs despite them.

Originally Posted by :
As far as Brady what you say might be true. Imagine being a 3rd year player in this league and then the infamous Brady is now on your team. Do you go above and beyond if Tom says so? Something about playing with a GOAT does that to people. Mahomes is currently growing that powers FYI.
It's too bad those alleged "growing powers" didn't extend to his offensive line blocking for him in the 2020 SB. That would have certainly been useful. Not everyone can be Brady and Curry though, and have their teammates carry them regularly to titles.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 05:39 AM 03-26-2023
I just hope after all these years of relentless effort, dedication, and using a Twitter troll as your primary source that you’ve managed to change even one person’s mind on LeBron.

Not sure if a Chiefs board with 10 NBA fans, is where I would’ve centered my campaign but I hope it was worth the 1000s of post over the years. Hate to see such a noble effort wasted.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:51 AM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
I just hope after all these years of relentless effort, dedication, and using a Twitter troll as your primary source that you’ve managed to change even one person’s mind on LeBron.

Not sure if a Chiefs board with 10 NBA fans, is where I would’ve centered my campaign but I hope it was worth the 1000s of post over the years. Hate to see such a noble effort wasted.
I'm starting to think kcc is barry
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:02 PM 03-26-2023

LeBron James is now available to make his Lakers return today vs. Bulls. https://t.co/q8aWmdHZtx

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) March 26, 2023

BREAKING: LEBRON IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!! pic.twitter.com/3aIkjWTFy7

— LakeShowYo (@LakeShowYo) March 26, 2023

Will be a privilege to see the return of greatness today. And earlier than expected. A spot in the top 6 is within the Lakers' grasp now.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:35 PM 03-26-2023
Hornets win back to back games against a Mavs team on the ropes. Luka gets a 1 game suspension for his 16th tech when he shockingly argued a non-call on a missed layup. They’re definitely on the outside looking in going into the final stretch. Everyone will point the blame at Kyrie and act like Luka has no help while they gush over his PPG and continue to ignore his terrible leadership, defense, and turnover ratio.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:47 PM 03-26-2023

Will be a privilege to see the return of greatness today. And earlier than expected. A spot in the top 6 is within the Lakers' grasp now.
Saw the Lakers winning without him and realized his conquering hero possibilities were slipping away...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:48 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Hornets win back to back games against a Mavs team on the ropes. Luka gets a 1 game suspension for his 16th tech when he shockingly argued a non-call on a missed layup. They’re definitely on the outside looking in going into the final stretch. Everyone will point the blame at Kyrie and act like Luka has no help while they gush over his PPG and continue to ignore his terrible leadership, defense, and turnover ratio.
Wait - adding Kyrie wasn't the answer?

Odd...
[Reply]
BWillie 01:50 PM 03-26-2023

Yikes. Lake show may not make the playoffs after all.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:15 PM 03-26-2023
Lebron is back! Bulls up 15 on the Lakers. Not even a road game rofl
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:39 PM 03-26-2023
No idea what LeBron was doing on the bench for this one, so it's difficult to take much away from it. They've been just -1 with him on the floor but -22/-27 with Reeves/Vanderbilt on the floor. If LeBron's healthy enough to play, he presumably is healthy enough to start.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:43 PM 03-26-2023
No idea what LeBron was doing on the bench for this one, so it's difficult to take much away from it. They've been just -1 with him on the floor but -22/-27 with Reeves/Vanderbilt on the floor. If LeBron's healthy enough to play, he presumably is healthy enough to start.
Dude. Its over for LeBron. He's like 40 years old. No shame in it. This team isnt winning shit and Lebronzo is a liability when hes on the floor on the defensive end at this point of his career.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:46 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Dude. Its over for LeBron. He's like 40 years old. No shame in it. This team isnt winning shit and Lebronzo is a liability when hes on the floor on the defensive end at this point of his career.
Top 10 player in the league and still by far the best player on the floor for his team even in his first game back. He's fine.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:51 PM 03-26-2023
So they were winning until LeBron went in :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:52 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So they were winning until LeBron went in :-)
Actually the opposite. LeBron ends the game +4 while on the court. It was when he was off the court that they were a disaster today.

Maybe they'll actually start and play him next game instead of whatever this was today.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 378
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up