ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 88
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
oldman 02:29 PM 02-01-2023
I'm not surprised about the 49ers, they have their own rags to riches guy in Purdy. Unless Tua is completely out of the Dolphins future, Miami wouldn't have been for him, either. Tom Brady takes a 2nd seat to no one!!!! Raiders--please tell me you're kidding. He wouldn't go anywhere he didn't have a strong supporting cast on both sides of the ball because it might damage his image.

I'll I'll say is buh-bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:32 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Brady as color commentator is gonna be a circle of hell. He has already said he is gonna be extra hard on quarterbacks cause he is the best of all time and his expectations and standards for QBs are extremely high.

So now we will get to hear Brady the announcer belittle Mahomes to protect his manufactured status as the best. It's gonna be infuriating. Chuckle chuckle, Al!

I already am budgeting around replacing my TV multiple times during NFL seasons from all the screens broken by remote controls fired at em.
At least it be primarily NFC games. Lot of bad QB’s in the NFC. Not sure how good that will look for Brady to talk a bunch of smack about guys that we already know are not very good.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:37 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
?

Crypto is doing fine. Zoom out.

Jan 2023: BTC $23,500, ETH $1631

2020: BTC $4100, ETH $108

2017: Bitcoin $777, ETH $12
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:57 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
At least it be primarily NFC games. Lot of bad QB’s in the NFC. Not sure how good that will look for Brady to talk a bunch of smack about guys that we already know are not very good.
Thank the lord for that. That is big.

There is also some hope that those "alternate announcer" broadcasts catch on more, so Brady could be switched to literally anyone else.

The mute button of course is always there. But I like to hear the Chop.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 03:59 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
?

Crypto is doing fine. Zoom out.

Jan 2023: BTC $23,500, ETH $1631

2020: BTC $4100, ETH $108

2017: Bitcoin $777, ETH $12
He was a spokesperson for FTX. There is a reason he and Giselle are being sued for it.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 04:29 PM 02-01-2023
I’ll believe it when I see it
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:53 PM 02-01-2023
Mike Francesa destroyed the Brady Goat shit today. I wish I could embed the video. He said he wasn't the best regular season QB because Manning was. Not the best SB qb because Montana was. All his numbers prove that fron season the season. He played the longest and fell into a good situation. He played longer and had more opportunity on good teams.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:02 PM 02-01-2023
I’m just thankful he made the announcement this week. I’m shocked he didn’t wait until Saturday morning before the Superbowl so he could steal as much attention as possible from the game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:06 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Even as a big Brady fan this is the best news for the Bucs championship aspirations. Why? The team lost tremendous talent after the 2021-2 season and it was only going to get worse since they are in cap hell. Now, they can rebuild and trade away a few veterans for picks. Or at least, they can have a reset year and solve a good portion of their cap woes while getting a high draft pick.
I’d take either Godwin, or Evans off their hands!
[Reply]
DRM08 07:11 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I’m just thankful he made the announcement this week. I’m shocked he didn’t wait until Saturday morning before the Superbowl so he could steal as much attention as possible from the game.
What if he announces on Saturday or Sunday of Super Bowl weekend that he's coming back and joining another team? I wouldn't be shocked if he does something like that.
[Reply]
Fishels 07:13 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Tom Brady in the news and it’s not about his death

sigh…
LOL
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:25 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
He was a spokesperson for FTX. There is a reason he and Giselle are being sued for it.
Yeah,, fraud is bad mmmkay
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:27 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm not surprised about the 49ers, they have their own rags to riches guy in Purdy. Unless Tua is completely out of the Dolphins future, Miami wouldn't have been for him, either. Tom Brady takes a 2nd seat to no one!!!! Raiders--please tell me you're kidding. He wouldn't go anywhere he didn't have a strong supporting cast on both sides of the ball because it might damage his image.

I'll I'll say is buh-bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass.
SF might reach out. Lance tore his ACL and Purdy has to have Tommy Johns. Brady will want to start and SF QB situation right now is question marks.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:35 PM 02-01-2023

Did I LIKE Tom Brady? No

But did I RESPECT Tom Brady? No

Fuck him and his fans.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) February 2, 2023

[Reply]
BWillie 07:37 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
You can try to sue anyone for anything. Brady did nothing wrong by being a paid spokesperson or even investing in a company that did not work out.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 88
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up