ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 383
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread ****
007 09:17 PM 01-12-2019
To hell with all the superstitions. Go get that Lamar Hunt trophy. The time is now.

Bring it home Chiefs!!!

January 20, 2019
5:40pm CST kickoff
Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City, MO

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:35 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We have a much better pass rush.
By far...

The game plan vs the Chiefs is the same vs the Chargers.

-Get the ball out in < 2.3 seconds
-Run, run and run some more
-Lots of James White
-Edelman, Hogan, Dorsett bunch formations with a crap-ton of option routes based on the coverage.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:36 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
Tom Brady sacrificed at least $60 million in his career with discounted contracts for the Patriots

https://www.businessinsider.com/tom-...rce=reddit.com
Yeah, and he'll get it back in "consulting fees" after he retires. Elway did the same thing and it's blatant cheating on the salary cap. I don't know what the league can do about it, but something needs to be done.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:37 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Being from Colorado, I'm never prepared for the cold weather in humid places. Our cold weather is a playful friendly nip from Jack Frost, but in contrast to your theory I think it's because our dry, lighter air doesn't carry moisture. I go other places now and it's like getting attacked by that yeti in the Frosty the Snowman cartoon. The cold sinks into my bones. 20 degrees here is jacket weather, and 20 degrees anywhere in the midwest or northeast is parka weather with a ski mask.
What I mean is - it's not like a snowy day. Snowy days never feel cold. I think it has something to do with snow only forming above a certain temp. Midwest is often too cold for snow. It's just... barren. Devoid of any energy or feeling or soul. It's a husk of a world.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:38 PM 01-14-2019
Yeah, and he'll get it back in "consulting fees" after he retires. Elway did the same thing and it's blatant cheating on the salary cap. I don't know what the league can do about it, but something needs to be done.
Fuck that, what needs to be done is Patrick Mahomes II playing for 80% of his value and then retiring to be an "executive" for 5 mil a year in perpetuity.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:39 PM 01-14-2019
Browns new HC Freddie Kitchens intro was pretty good much better than the Jets HC introduction.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01-14-2019, 01:39 PM
This message has been deleted by T-post Tom. Reason: .
T-post Tom 01:41 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Pats fan here

Tom did not play well vs BUF the second time. 1st time he owned them. With that said he had been dealing with a sprained MCL from the TN game to the Pitt loss. Hes feeling good now.

The book on Tom is simple.

-Tight man coverage on the outside.
-Flood the middle of the field
-Get pressure up the middle (DT or disguised blitz)

Bills have a rock-solid secondary and fast LBs.

I think your D is better than the #s but not sure you have BUFs personnel?
Thank you. Sounds plausible. Although, Brady's QB rating in the first game was only 85.8. Not stellar by his standards. He had one TD and one INT. Pats scored 24 pts & limited an anemic Bills' offense to 12 pts.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:41 PM 01-14-2019
Good Lord Bucky Brooks. Dude is trying to say that NE will try to take both Kelce and Hill away and dare KC to run the ball. Yeah maybe, but is that even possible? They ‘took Kelce away’ last game and Hill went for 142 and 3 Tuds.

He never even mentions Watkins either. Sheesh.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:43 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Good Lord Bucky Brooks. Dude is trying to say that NE will try to take both Kelce and Hill away and dare KC to run the ball. Yeah maybe, but is that even possible? They ‘took Kelce away’ last game and Hill went for 142 and 3 Tuds.

Here's hoping Watkins has a career day.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:43 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
What I mean is - it's not like a snowy day. Snowy days never feel cold. I think it has something to do with snow only forming above a certain temp. Midwest is often too cold for snow. It's just... barren. Devoid of any energy or feeling or soul. It's a husk of a world.
Ah, I understand what you're saying, and I agree with it. I have trouble attributing barren and devoid of any energy to the weather since I lived in St. Louis as a young adult.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:44 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
**** that, what needs to be done is Patrick Mahomes II playing for 80% of his value and then retiring to be an "executive" for 5 mil a year in perpetuity.
Yeah, I'm hoping they don't fix that loophole in the next 15 years.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:44 PM 01-14-2019
I expect BB to our Gilmore on Watkins, double Kelce, and take his chances with Hill.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:46 PM 01-14-2019

Yeah lol because it’s so easy to just take away 2 elite players. Patriots will just have to focus on one and hope Tom scores enough points to win.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 01-14-2019
I expect BB to our Gilmore on Watkins, double Kelce, and take his chances with Hill.
BB has no answer for Reid.

His gameplan is "save me Brady"
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:47 PM 01-14-2019
Take Hill and Kelce away. The Ravens couldn’t even do that so good luck with that approach.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:48 PM 01-14-2019
Agree with Sapho, what's the use of fixing this the moment Brady retires and right when we need it for Patrick?
[Reply]
Page 64 of 383
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up