« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:57 PM 08-14-2022
A mod really needs to change his name to fuckingquack
[Reply]
lcarus 10:00 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ll take Moore of this guyy
I think we're gonna have so much moore of this guy that even WE get bored of it. "Oh it's 3rd and 8. Gee I wonder what's gonna happen. Yep. Skyy Moore with the first down catch. Again."
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:28 AM 08-15-2022
Pickens landed in a great spot. With how PIT loves to run the ball he's not going to nearly as many two high safety looks like he would in KC. Skyy is the right fit for what we're doing. We have MVS to keep defenses honest.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:49 AM 08-15-2022
Seth Keysor: Skyy Moore vs the Bears; What did the Chiefs' rookie receiver show beyond the box score?

Looking at every route Moore ran and examining his already-present skillset, as well as what he still needs to prove moving forward.
Spoiler!

https://mnchiefsfan.substack.com/p/s...bears-what-did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:03 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Holy shit…I’ll have what ever it is you’re smoking.
I'm pretty certain the dude is on meth, so if you're into losing your teeth, weight, and sanity, then I say go ahead and smoke a bowl with the nut job.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:17 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
He NEEDS a shrink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Self immolation.

Didn’t even factor your user name in that joke either.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:32 PM 08-15-2022
Baller

Skyy Moore vs. press (top of the screen) pic.twitter.com/862aAAzhBG

— Mike Renner (@PFF_Mike) August 15, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Baller

Somebody mentioned that he might just be a move the chains guy after the game, but I noticed him getting open deep at least twice.

He's going to be able to run a full route tree like Tyreek, even if he's not as fast.

You don't need a ton of separation to win deep, just a step or two, and he's a perfect example of that.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:02 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Somebody mentioned that he might just be a move the chains guy after the game, but I noticed him getting open deep at least twice.

He's going to be able to run a full route tree like Tyreek, even if he's not as fast.

You don't need a ton of separation to win deep, just a step or two, and he's a perfect example of that.
Jaylen Watson said that Skyy Moore has been the toughest WR to guard at camp.

Dude is going to cook these #3 corners that defenses put on him :-)
[Reply]
O.city 03:16 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Separation is always created in the first 5 yards off the LOS.

I can't remember who said that. Maybe me.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:18 PM 08-15-2022
Kelce, JuJu, & Skye going to be a tough trio to guard + 3 speed guys to mix in with MVS, Hardman, & Watson. I'm getting pumped for this seasons offense!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:19 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Separation is always created in the first 5 yards off the LOS.

I can't remember who said that. Maybe me.
It might be you, because that's wrong. Separation can also occur at the top of the route. See Hardman running by McDuffie at camp earlier today.
[Reply]
O.city 03:23 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It might be you, because that's wrong. Separation can also occur at the top of the route. See Hardman running by McDuffie at camp earlier today.
If you can't get off the jam and create some separation early, it's tough late.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:27 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Pickens landed in a great spot. With how PIT loves to run the ball he's not going to nearly as many two high safety looks like he would in KC. Skyy is the right fit for what we're doing. We have MVS to keep defenses honest.
They're different kind of guys.

Pickens would've been a fit too. Dude has "star" written all over him. Large catch radius, athletic with an attitude. I love those types of receivers. The highlights that he and Mahomes would put together would be insane.

I was PISSED when they passed on him. Had to smoke a bowl before i posted on CP.

Felt like it was a mistake.

Whatever.

I'm trying to get over it.

Nor am i going to hold anything against Moore over it.

But gaaah it stings. Like when the Chiefs kept passing on DK.

It just seemed so goddamn obvious....
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:28 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
If you can't get off the jam and create some separation early, it's tough late.
Sure, but that's not the same as "created in the first 5 yards". That Hardman clip is a perfect example of that.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 280
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up