Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Jerm 02:53 PM 11-12-2022
They gave this man a raise and an extension….LOLOLOLOL
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:59 PM 11-12-2022
But hey he tried to draw them offsides before that 4th and inch punt....GENIUS!
[Reply]
kepp 03:18 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
But hey he tried to draw them offsides before that 4th and inch punt....GENIUS!
There may be no play call that I dislike more than that. Everybody know what is happening.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:35 PM 11-12-2022
Wow, Mizzou's calling card this season was supposedly a good defense and yet they allowed a season high against Tennessee. Drinkwitz is in over his head. It's laughable how bad this AD is.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:52 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
haters will be big mad when we knock tenn off today
Shut up
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:54 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
haters will be big mad when we knock tenn off today
What game were you watching?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:21 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Wow, Mizzou's calling card this season was supposedly a good defense and yet they allowed a season high against Tennessee. Drinkwitz is in over his head. It's laughable how bad this AD is.
They wanted the SEC to have a female AD and supposedly Sankey forced Mizzou to be the guinea pig, “You’re the bitches of the conference, you hire her.”
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:22 PM 11-12-2022
:-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:04 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
1. It's almost like Tennessee runs a really high-powered offense, in a hurry up scheme, that's designed to grind down defenses over the course of a game if the opposing offense can't stay on the field and give the D some rest. And Missouri's D eventually wore out because it was on the field constantly due to the ineptitude of the offense.

2. Drinkwitz schemed his bad offense well enough to keep them in this game through 2.5 quarters. There's only so many tricks you can use to cover up for an inadequate QB.

3. This AD didn't hire Drinkwitz and wasn't involved in his extension. But yeah, his success/failure totaly rests on her.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:05 PM 11-12-2022
Real thoughts on the game today:

Mizzou didn't have the depth or QB play to go the distance. But with the way they've been playing, the Tigers will have a chance to knock off Arkansas and make a bowl again.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:15 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
They wanted the SEC to have a female AD and supposedly Sankey forced Mizzou to be the guinea pig, “You’re the bitches of the conference, you hire her.”
Lol what? Where do you come up with this shit?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:47 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol what? Where do you come up with this shit?
I don’t need to hear it from anywhere, I can see it. Not hard to figure out. They are getting bullied in every single aspect.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:57 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:07 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You work for the Illuminati.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:51 PM 11-12-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
1. It's almost like Tennessee runs a really high-powered offense, in a hurry up scheme, that's designed to grind down defenses over the course of a game if the opposing offense can't stay on the field and give the D some rest. And Missouri's D eventually wore out because it was on the field constantly due to the ineptitude of the offense.

2. Drinkwitz schemed his bad offense well enough to keep them in this game through 2.5 quarters. There's only so many tricks you can use to cover up for an inadequate QB.

3. This AD didn't hire Drinkwitz and wasn't involved in his extension. But yeah, his success/failure totaly rests on her.
By AD I mean athletic department, or on more broad terms the athletic program as a whole. The program is a mess with bad hire followed by bad hire, regardless of the sport.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 109
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up