« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 12-26-2021
Clyde is proving himself to be worthy of JAG status.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:20 PM 12-26-2021
It does happen. But it happens to some players more than others.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:21 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
can we officially crown this dude a disappointment

the fact that he can barely average 3 ypc behind this o line is a ****ing embarrassment. it's honestly trent richardson levels of ineffectiveness. kinda feel bad for saying it but im glad he's out so we stop force feeding our 3rd best back
What are you talking about? He averages 4.5. And about the same with last year’s terrible run-blocking.
[Reply]
-King- 06:26 PM 12-26-2021
Got thoroughly outplayed by Williams and Gore today. He's just not good. If a play is blocked perfectly, he can give you 5-10. The problem with that is that any RB should get a lot more with perfectly blocked plays.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:32 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
It does happen. But it happens to some players more than others.
Those players have their playing abilities negated by lack of availability, thus earning them JAG status.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:32 PM 12-26-2021
When you've played almost 2 seasons for the team, and Patrick Mahomes' 32yd run is longer than any rush you've taken in your entire career, you're officially JAG.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:43 PM 12-26-2021
Anyone who still has any doubt that this guy is the 3rd best running back on this roster, you’re just being stubborn.

He’s not that good. Gore and Williams both bring far more to the table. It would be nice to have him in the mix, but they’ll be totally fine without him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:46 PM 12-26-2021
At this point, it really doesn't matter if he's good or not.

He can't stay healthy. Sticking with him is a waste of time.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:47 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Anyone who still has any doubt that this guy is the 3rd best running back on this roster, you’re just being stubborn.

He’s not that good. Gore and Williams both bring far more to the table. It would be nice to have him in the mix, but they’ll be totally fine without him.

I want to be proven wrong, but if someone can't be the guy you must acknowledge it.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:51 PM 12-26-2021
CEH averages nearly a yard more per carry than Williams. On expected yards Williams is a near bottom of league back. Chiefs are not better without CEH.
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:52 PM 12-26-2021
Clyde is a good kid but as a player he is pretty average. I don't really get why people are so defensive about him? Can you imagine how incredible this offense would be with a back that consistently finds open holes and moves the chains for you?
Veach should seriously consider drafting Kenneth Walker if he is still available in late second. This kid has game wrecking ability. Or bring back Hunt in a one year deal.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:54 PM 12-26-2021
Tony Pollard would look good on our team
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:56 PM 12-26-2021
I still think he's the best rb on this roster. DW31 has been good in spots and I haven't seen enough of Gore yet. CEH is just to small for him to take most of the carries with his running style
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:02 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Clyde is a good kid but as a player he is pretty average. I don't really get why people are so defensive about him? Can you imagine how incredible this offense would be with a back that consistently finds open holes and moves the chains for you?
Veach should seriously consider drafting Kenneth Walker if he is still available in late second. This kid has game wrecking ability. Or bring back Hunt in a one year deal.
Because today is a good case in point. The majority of posters in the game day thread actually happy he's hurt so they can see more of Gore. Reminds me of the Darwin Thompson days. Backup QB syndrome.
[Reply]
TEX 07:03 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
CEH averages nearly a yard more per carry than Williams. On expected yards Williams is a near bottom of league back. Chiefs are not better without CEH.
Passing game stats for both?
[Reply]
Page 64 of 80
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up