ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 72
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:57 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how many yards and TDs do you think burrow puts up throwing to our receivers? :-)
At least as many as Patty. Probably more. Lately, Burrow has been throwing tuddys to Mitchell Wilcox and Trenton Irwin. Lots of them. Ever even heard of those guys?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:57 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Combined, i currently have 3.3M in savings, i have just short of another half M in my portfolio, half of that i can't actually touch right now and i have around 2.5M in liquid assets, houses, cars, bikes, etc.

So, can you cover around 4.5M? I can't put it all on the line since i'll need something in the unlikely even i lose the bet.
you and dicklicks absolutely deserve the humble pie mahomes will be serving this postseason
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:59 PM 12-31-2022
Combined, i currently have 3.3M in savings, i have just short of another half M in my portfolio, half of that i can't actually touch right now and i have around 2.5M in liquid assets, houses, cars, bikes, etc.

So, can you cover around 4.5M? I can't put it all on the line since i'll need something in the unlikely even i lose the bet.
I was a managing director at Goldman Sachs at 30 and have been a portfolio manager at a hedge fund for the last decade.

Do you think your number is too big for me?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:00 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Eeeeewwwww look at dumbass with the big internet guarantee. I’m sure you’ll be LONG ****img gone by the time Joey realizes that most quarterbacks who lose their first SB never win one. Once the Bungles fall back into their regular form of mediocrity, r****34 will be just another loser on a Bungles board talking about the good old days.
I will be right here, reminding you every day that Patty was a good little QB, but Burrow is the new GOAT.

Every.****ing.Day.

P.S. Elway lost 3 SBs before winning his two. "most qbs" doesn't matter to Burrow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 12-31-2022
At least as many as Patty. Probably more. Lately, Burrow has been throwing tuddys to Mitchell Wilcox and Trenton Irwin. Lots of them. Ever even heard of those guys?
your studs have 22 of his 34 TDs :-)

mahomes has thrown 22 TD to guys not named kelce or juju

let's not get it twisted, our offenses are an inversion of each other
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:01 PM 12-31-2022
Sooooo, if Burrow is more elusive than Pat, how does he have 80 more yards lost to sacks? Weird, right?
[Reply]
Best22 01:02 PM 12-31-2022
Mahomes top 2 WRs are MVS and JJSS, and they’ve both missed time with injury. Still #1 in total offense

Don’t even try to pretend that Burrow has had less help this year. Arguably the best weapons in the AFC, only Miami is close
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:03 PM 12-31-2022
you and dicklicks absolutely deserve the humble pie mahomes will be serving this postseason
Mahomes will go home this year without a SB trophy.
[Reply]
Spott 01:05 PM 12-31-2022
The two guys that were fucking your whore mother last night?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 12-31-2022
he gets to cradle one every night, try again
[Reply]
Spott 01:06 PM 12-31-2022
And you will go your entire life without seeing one, just like every loser team in your ugly shithole state.
[Reply]
Best22 01:06 PM 12-31-2022
he gets to cradle one every night, try again
Something Cincy has been looking for for 55 seasons.

But no cigar.

0-3
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:08 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

Joe Burrow will end his career with more MVPs and SBs than Mahomes.
lmao
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:08 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sooooo, if Burrow is more elusive than Pat, how does he have 80 more yards lost to sacks? Weird, right?
Oh, I see it now. Joe's been sacked 15 more times than Mahomes. But, isn't the argument that Burrow is just as/more elusive than Pat? Then how has he been sacked 15 more times and lost 80 more yards than Mahomes?

Seems contradictory to say the least . . .
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:08 PM 12-31-2022
Maybe.

But so will Burrow.

Pat will be taking home his second MVP trophy, though. Maybe Burrow will be fortunate to get one of those some day . . . . .

Doubtful after he loses most of his weapons to the salary cap. That is, assuming your cheap ass owner is even willing to pay Burrow top dollar in the first place when his contract comes due.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 72
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Up