ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 97
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
CatfishBob2 12:28 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
How exactly is he trending towards that?
He had a hot start to his rookie season and has fallen off a cliff. He has an air about him though as if he's already made it. I loved him coming out of the draft but he's been dissapointing
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:35 PM 08-22-2022
I don't care if he sees any preseason action at all. All I care about is that he's healthy and there when we take the field on Sept 11th in Glendale
[Reply]
O.city 01:06 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He didn't even ask a question in that post you dumb ****.

It's pretty obvious that Andy is being cautious to make sure guys like JuJu, Hardman, and Jones are ready week 1. I don't see any reason to panic.
Hardman and Jones are practicing today.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hardman and Jones are practicing today.
It was reported that they will in "some role".

Considering Andy made it sound like they would've played in a real game Saturday, I don't believe them practicing in some capacity while JuJu changes anything I said.

It was reported that the knee soreness/injury was minor, and it sounded like he'll be fine for week 1, so until we hear otherwise, there's no reason to panic.

You're free to panic yourself though.
[Reply]
-King- 02:17 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
He had a hot start to his rookie season and has fallen off a cliff. He has an air about him though as if he's already made it. I loved him coming out of the draft but he's been dissapointing
800 yards last year compared to 800 the year before as a rookie. Same y/R. His TDs did fall off a cliff but the production is still there. And that's with old terrible Ben. Juju had like 129 yards in 5 games there last year, if what Claypool did is falling off a cliff, then what about Juju?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:20 PM 08-22-2022
Guys, it's okay, I got this. If Juju can't suit up, I will.

I'm 6'3" 200, and I run about a 6.0 40, if my knee is not swollen that day. Maybe a touch more if it is. I'm 50, and can't see shit at distance, but I've got good hands. We'll be fine.
[Reply]
O.city 02:26 PM 08-22-2022
It was reported that they will in "some role".

Considering Andy made it sound like they would've played in a real game Saturday, I don't believe them practicing in some capacity while JuJu changes anything I said.

It was reported that the knee soreness/injury was minor, and it sounded like he'll be fine for week 1, so until we hear otherwise, there's no reason to panic.

You're free to panic yourself though.
The longer he doesn't practice, usually the worse the situation. Right?
New system, new player etc. I'd think the more practices the better.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:50 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
The longer he doesn't practice, usually the worse the situation. Right?
New system, new player etc. I'd think the more practices the better.
You were just panicking about Chris Jones last week too.

This is what you do. Panic. 24/7 365.

You said he's missed 2 weeks when he played in a game a week and some change ago. It's Monday and you are already declaring him out for the week. Fucking relax dude.

If he's not practicing the week leading up to week 1, then it's time to get O.concerned.

We have 3 weeks.
[Reply]
-King- 02:51 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I'm 6'3" 200, and I run about a 6.0 40, if my knee is not swollen that day. Maybe a touch more if it is. I'm 50, and can't see shit at distance, but I've got good hands. We'll be fine.
You've just described yourself as a bigger, faster and less injured version of CEH. Let's get you a contract and get you in the backfield!
[Reply]
O.city 02:52 PM 08-22-2022
You were just panicking about Chris Jones last week too.

This is what you do. Panic. 24/7 365.

You said he's missed 2 weeks when he played in a game a week and some change ago. It's Monday and you are already declaring him out for the week. ****ing relax dude.
Back issues for big guys are normally no bueno, we can hope this one isnt' bad.

But when a guy who's had injury problems is injured again, well, yeah maybe it's cause for some concern.

I'm not sure how I'm panicking?
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:32 AM 08-23-2022

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said WR JuJu Smith-Schuster's sore knee occurred during the Monday after first preseason game. Smith-Schuster hasn't practiced since.

Reid, though, didn't sound concerned, said Smith-Schuster has "turned the corner" and should be fine for regular season.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) August 23, 2022

[Reply]
BossChief 11:43 AM 08-23-2022
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he needs it scoped during the season and goes on short term IR for 3-5 weeks. Probably has bone splinters in there.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:47 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he needs it scoped during the season and goes on short term IR for 3-5 weeks. Probably has bone splinters in there.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:16 PM 08-23-2022

You remind me of Moss/Rice what a steal by Veach
[Reply]
threebag 12:21 PM 08-23-2022

If I mail a jersey to Arrowhead, will you sign it and return it?
[Reply]
Page 63 of 97
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up