ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 139
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:14 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
LOL.

I would send everyone I possibly could from this abortion of a defense packing. If you're not on a rookie deal, you're gone.

And yes, I'd get rid of Jones too, I'd trade him for a second in a heartbeat. Dude disappears frequently, always has. He'll have a big game here and there, and his overall stats will look good, but he's undisciplined and he disappears for long stretches. Fuck it.

gut it and start over.

And I was a Spags supporter, and thanks for the SB ring, but he has clearly lost this team. Time for a new start this offseason.

I'm no longer emotionally attached this season. I'm just watching an autopsy.
THIS
[Reply]
SupDock 12:15 PM 10-24-2021
That was pretty dumb to get an extra 4 yards. I guess he was thinking if it doesn’t go well the ball just goes out of bounds
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:15 PM 10-24-2021
Well, that was an impressive flip by Kelce.

So we got that going for us.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 PM 10-24-2021
The team was complacent most of last year..it's worse now because they're older and it didn't bite them.
[Reply]
TLO 12:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by kc rush:
I'm done. First game I've quit on in years.

They don't seem to care, so the feeling is mutual.

Ill watch again next week, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anything the rest of this year.
Bye
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:15 PM 10-24-2021

Tyrann Mathieu will say some fake deep quotes, call himself some kind of lion or tiger, argue with someone with 162 followers this week and Chiefs Twitter will play better defense than the actual Chiefs.

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) October 24, 2021

[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep, everyone on the defense needs to be run out of town, including Spags.
especially spags
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:15 PM 10-24-2021
This year is going to be rough. We just need to get through it. Just a perfect storm of bad shit.

We will be fine next season. Relax guys
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They literally kept to many guys, guys have won and got paid, the fire and hunger is gone.
That's exactly what it looks like to me. The Chiefs need to rebuild and get some young guys in with something to prove again. Veach's mistake was keeping everyone from the championship teams and expecting everything would just stay the same, but that's never been how this league works.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
All the people who say they're leaving will not be allowed to enter the post-game celebration party. Keep that in mind before you speak.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
wish they replayed that last play before 2 min warning.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep, everyone on the defense needs to be run out of town, including Spags.
Bolton and Gay should stay. Sneed also.

How do you move Jones and his contract?
[Reply]
jallmon 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
Score here before halftime, then we'll kick butt in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
Almost 2 minutes left in the first half and they finally target Tyreek… great game plan, Andy.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:16 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
That was pretty dumb to get an extra 4 yards. I guess he was thinking if it doesn’t go well the ball just goes out of bounds
He was thinking we are down 24-0 and who the fuck cares.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 139
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up