Page 63 of 142
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:24 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
No BS. Hes not the next Champ Bailey but he is pretty good.
Cool story bro.

If you guys are hoping for a CB to save you...
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:25 PM 01-16-2019
I used to date Pats fan's mom.

She was an interesting and talented lady.

My favorite part was on rainy nights, she would turn a lamp on, set it on the floor and turn off all of the other lights as she removed her pants and ease in front of the light so I could muse at her womanly shape. Seductively, she would reach down and grab herself by the meat flaps and twist them into the most amazing shadow puppet show.

It was always impressive as she smooshed it into a turkey neck and I swear....could make a gobble sound from her south mouth. the donkey, the dolphin and the circling buzzard were also pleasing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:27 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
He's talking to a guy who called Dabo Swinney a fraud - so I doubt too many take the content on that show too seriously.
Um, the guy he's talking to doesn't really make a difference. It came out of his mouth.

Unless he magically forgot football just because he went on Cowherd's show or something.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:28 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I used to date Pats fan's mom.

She was an interesting and talented lady.

My favorite part was on rainy nights, she would turn a lamp on, set it on the floor and turn off all of the other lights as she removed her pants and ease in front of the light so I could muse at her womanly shape. Seductively, she would reach down and grab herself by the meat flaps and twist them into the most amazing shadow puppet show.

It was always impressive as she smooshed it into a turkey neck and I swear....could make a gobble sound from her south mouth. the donkey, the dolphin and the circling buzzard were also pleasing.

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:29 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Cool story bro.

If you guys are hoping for a CB to save you...
We're not. Don't need to.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:36 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
One CB by himself? That's not how football works.

Luckily, we have a very strong CB corps, and won't rely on just one guy.
Is that why you have the 22nd rated pass defense and gave up lol 375 yards to Blake Bortles?

Or 330 to Trubisky? Or 365 to Luck (who we just dominated) or 350 to Mahomes in your house?

Very strong CB group indeed. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:37 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
We're not. Don't need to.
What you need is our streak of not giving up 30 points in 34 straight home games to come to an end or your playoff run will come to an end.

You aren't holding us below 30.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 04:38 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Is that why you have the 22nd rated pass defense and gave up lol 375 yards to Blake Bortles?

Or 330 to Trubisky? Or 365 to Luck (who we just dominated) or 350 to Mahomes in your house?

Very strong CB group indeed. :-)
JC Jackson was a starter in exactly 0 of those games.

Total pass yards is an imbecilic stat to use, too. We allow the 3rd fewest yards per pass in the league, and have the 7th lowest QB passer rating allowed of any team in the league.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:39 PM 01-16-2019
What you need is our streak of not giving up 30 points in 34 straight home games to come to an end or your playoff run will come to an end.

If the Patriots fail to reach a first down until midway through the 4th quarter I could see us stopping at 28 or 29.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:40 PM 01-16-2019
Total pass defense is an imbecilic stat to use.
Stopped reading at that, you must be one of the most delusional people on the planet.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:42 PM 01-16-2019

Total pass defense is an imbecilic stat to use, too. We allow the 3rd fewest yards per pass in the league, and have the 7th lowest QB passer rating allowed of any team in the league.
So JC Jackson would prevented Bortles from going 375 on you eh?

You claimed you have a strong CB group but you keep bringing up 1 guy.

Mahomes torched you for 9.8 yards per attempt. Unless JC stands for Jesus Christ Himself it aint going to matter.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:43 PM 01-16-2019

Total pass yards is an imbecilic stat to use, too. We allow the 3rd fewest yards per pass in the league, and have the 7th lowest QB passer rating allowed of any team in the league.
Well yeah.......... You play in the AFC East soooo
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 PM 01-16-2019
JC Jackson is tbe new Chung.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:46 PM 01-16-2019

I'm perfectly happy winning 31-30 :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:47 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
JC Jackson is tbe new Chung.
JACKSON!

Nah, just not the same.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 142
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up