ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 244
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:08 PM 09-18-2023
The fan was naked and covered in human excrement he had found in an on-site porta potty, a double whammy. As you can probably assume, he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol, a combo of LSD, cocaine, and marijuana.

Once the rescue team arrived on scene, it took approximately 20 minutes to get the fan out of the hole and to Erie County Medical Center, where he was treated for a short time before being transferred to Buffalo General. There was no mention of how long the man was trapped in the hole, although the thread does state that the first call concerning the man came in at 12:18 p.m. local time.

Yikes, can't imagine that was the best "trip".
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:10 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Buffalo Bills fan found naked, covered in human waste after falling down hole by Highmark Stadium
Originally Posted by :
An unidentified football fan who was naked and "covered in human excrement" was discovered in a construction site hole near the Buffalo Bills home opener on Sunday. The extent of his injuries was a cut on his forehead, according to WBEN.
Thank god it was only a head injury.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:10 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Buffalo Bills fan found naked, covered in human waste after falling down hole by Highmark Stadium
Bills fans steppin up their game. Tables and dildos are childs play
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:12 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Why can't you answer the question. You have avoided it THREE times now. Why did the Bills' medical staff and coaches put Allen back in the game if he had a concussion?
They were too busy planning the Great Hamlin Tap-Out.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:43 PM 09-18-2023
It started with a finger
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:54 PM 09-19-2023
https://www.rd.com/article/buffalo-nicest-places/
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:07 PM 09-19-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
I'm not sure where this fits. One good guy does not override half a million dildo throwing, table smashing, butthole fingering, shit stained, drug addled rubes.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:20 PM 09-19-2023
Dude, back again and still won't answer the question?? Either come to grips with the prospect that Allen either did not have a concussion against the Jets, or the Bills' staff risked his health by putting him back into the game while he had a concussion. Which is it?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:23 PM 09-19-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Dude, back again and still won't answer the question?? Either come to grips with the prospect that Allen either did not have a concussion against the Jets, or the Bills' staff risked his health by putting him back into the game while he had a concussion. Which is it?
What question? Of course coaching staffs overlook concussions. They want their player on the field. That’s par for the course in the NFL.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:27 PM 09-19-2023
What question? Of course coaching staffs overlook concussions. They want their player on the field. That’s par for the course in the NFL.
So, just for the record, you believe Allen had a concussion and the coaching staff and medical staff put him back in anyway, and have also evaded putting Allen in concussion protocol after the game. That's an awfully stupid way to handle your star QB that is the life of the franchise.

As someone else said some posts back [Drunkbassguitar], if our coaches did that with Mahomes I'd be extremely angry.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:39 PM 09-19-2023
Maybe a pretty good place in the summer, but I don’t think I could deal with the shit show blizzards in the winter.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:51 PM 09-19-2023
So you are implying that your medical staff committed medical malpractice by allowing him back on the field knowing he had a concussion? And on top of that your coaching staff willingly violated NFL policy by playing him? Or are you saying that the medical staff was so incompetent that they could not identify a concussion that you apparently saw with ease on TV?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:56 PM 09-19-2023
Man that's a pretty bleak view of the bills organization if they're knowingly allowing a player that seeks out contact to play concussed. If that's what you believe then you think that the bills don't actually care about their players being seriously permanently injured. It's a tacit admission that all the Hamlin stuff from last season wasn't about giving a shit if he died on field but rather about avoiding a loss. I'm a bonafide bills hater and even i wouldn't take such a cynical view of them.

If you think it's okay to circumvent concussion protocols to keep a player on the field you should really ask yourself why you think that and what it says about you
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:59 PM 09-19-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Maybe a pretty good place in the summer, but I don’t think I could deal with the shit show blizzards in the winter.
I drove through recently and had researched a bit on food and drinks, or even just interesting places to wander around... and it was all just so.... bland.

Downtown is basically KC's downtown 20+ years ago. They waste much of the waterfront on highways and what not. Tons of chain restaurants, nothing really stuck out as a place with several options for food/drink/entertainment, or any charm/culture at all.

Of all the great places you could settle down in upstate New York or the New England area that are filled with history, great food, etc.... Buffalo isn't even trying. And then add in that it's the worst part of the worst corridor in the country in terms of clouds, rain, and snow.

The best part about it was the airport is really, really easy to get in and out. 5 stars for the airport. I would totally leave there again.

And I'm not just saying that to be snarky in a Bills thread (considering I just compared it to KC 20+ years ago)... I'm sure I could find some redeeming qualities if I really spent any time there. Other Half Brewing is there and Southern Tier is close by, so that's cool. :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:17 PM 09-19-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I drove through recently and had researched a bit on food and drinks, or even just interesting places to wander around... and it was all just so.... bland.

Downtown is basically KC's downtown 20+ years ago. They waste much of the waterfront on highways and what not. Tons of chain restaurants, nothing really stuck out as a place with several options for food/drink/entertainment, or any charm/culture at all.

Of all the great places you could settle down in upstate New York or the New England area that are filled with history, great food, etc.... Buffalo isn't even trying. And then add in that it's the worst part of the worst corridor in the country in terms of clouds, rain, and snow.

The best part about it was the airport is really, really easy to get in and out. 5 stars for the airport. I would totally leave there again.

And I'm not just saying that to be snarky in a Bills thread (considering I just compared it to KC 20+ years ago)... I'm sure I could find some redeeming qualities if I really spent any time there. Other Half Brewing is there and Southern Tier is close by, so that's cool. :-)
Did you go to Niagara Falls?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09-19-2023, 07:32 PM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel. Reason: This post's 15 minutes are up
Page 62 of 244
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up