ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 104
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:39 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Awesome! :-) I always have liked this guy the best.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:39 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) How many times have we heard how bad Cincys OL is only for the DL to do jack shit.
First, KC's pass rush has been better than last year. Two, the OL that they faced in Cincinnati this year was much better than the one they'll face on Sunday. Three, KC had only had 1 sack in Arrowhead last year, but they had 10 pressures, 6 hurries, several QB hits, and three tackles for loss. This OL is weaker than the one they brought last year.
[Reply]
notorious 09:41 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
1st and goal, nearly fumbles the game away forcing to settle for a long FG to tie. Just absolutely maddening how we lost the 2 AFCC games.
The media and writers make the last 2 matchups to be Cincy wins going away.

In reality the Chiefs controlled both games, and shit the bed in one half (still nearly won) and a bullshit forward progress fumble shifted the last game.

I don't know if you can call this a coinflip game. If the Chiefs play their game and the Bengals theirs (if you take away all the fortunate bounces) the Chiefs will win by 10.

No homer talking. That's what the last 2 games have written all over.
[Reply]
notorious 09:43 AM 01-26-2023
Short version: If the Chiefs got the bounces the Bengals got the last two games they would have been complete blowouts. Instead it took that fortune for them to pull the games out.

This game will be a 2021 Buffalo AFC title game sequel.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:44 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I don’t wear sports jerseys. Only little kids should be doing that. I’ll be rooting hard for the Chiefs to win. They have an uphill battle to do it, especially with Patrick’s injury.
That's good to know. Had me concerned there for a minute from all your previous posts.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:49 AM 01-26-2023
Kurt Warner with some good film review. You can see a lot of receivers open but Patrick just not taking them. I wish he would have shown a little more of the Chiefs successes against this defense.

This makes it even more obvious that a little more running and quick passes will help against this defense.

[Reply]
DRM08 09:51 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Right? What a moronic take. Chiefs scored 30 or so in that game, as I recall. If you score that many points, you should win. Just like the Rams game that season. They scored over 50 and still lost. That defense couldn't stop anything. And even the one time they appeared to have stopped NE, a blockhead was offsides. :-)
I would actually blame Mahomes way more for that Rams loss than for the playoff loss to the Patriots. He had 3 bad turnovers against the Rams that directly gave the Rams 21 points. Patrick himself said after the game that he gave 21 points to the Rams. He had 0 turnovers against the Patriots. Jared Goff also had 2 bad turnovers that directly led to 14 points for the Chiefs. So remove the turnovers by the Chief & Ram QB's. You end up with a 37-33 win for the Chiefs instead of a 54-51 win for the Rams.

Speaking of that Rams team, Belichick's defense held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl. That's extremely impressive considering the Rams scored over 30 points per game throughout the season. It also adds context to Mahomes scoring 31 on Belichick's defense a couple weeks earlier.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
I predict the Gals are going to come out super aggressive. The key early is going to be counter-punching. Bubble screens. Jet sweeps. Tight end slip screens. They will get frustrated and start to back off a little. Mix in some runs and start taking some shots downfield. But don't let them control the tempo or get comfortable.
They're probably going to come out blitzing thinking Mahomes can't move.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:00 AM 01-26-2023
The Chiefs have dominated parts of every contest. The first halves of the first two games looked like we were going to boat race them.

We were in control of the game in Cincinnatti until Kelce forgot we had the lead, the ball, and he'd just gotten first down yardage. He thought we were down 14 points, and the goal line was just beyond the 3 defenders he encountered midfield and was stripped by refusing to simply go down and return to the huddle for a 1st and 10.

There's simply no other explanation for that refusal to go down other than just forgetting the game situation.

There's no way that happens again, he will be as lazer focused as weve ever seen him, and bracket coverages or not, I think Kelce is going to go off this game.

In the end, if we simply play a complete game, we should win handily. For whatever reason, after early domination, we just step on our dick and let the game slip away.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:18 AM 01-26-2023
It's amazing how many blatant offsides I've seen let go this postseason and over the years, running starts even, missed false starts, and other obvious shit let go....and that one got called....infuriating
Clete Fucking Blakeman special. Can’t lie, not looking forward to the SB if we make it, which is bullshit. Cheffers will gladly fuck us over and over again against whomever we draw. Can’t believe he’s the ref again already.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:21 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) How many times have we heard how bad Cincys OL is only for the DL to do jack shit.
How many times are you going to find the negative in anything anybody posts?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:32 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:34 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The hell are you wanting people to say? Both lines have been absolutely awful in recent games against Cincinnati. Sorry, but this is a discussion, not a get together and blow smoke up the Chiefs collective asses party, and the DL being completely worthless at pressuring Burrow while the OL, especially the OTs, routinely get smacked around by the Bengals are going to be huge deciding factors in this game, ESPECIALLY if Mahomes hurts that ankle again trying to compensate for the pressure allowed.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:36 AM 01-26-2023
Eh it's honestly a crap shoot what they call with no rhyme or reason. There's a penalty or 2 on every play.
Agreed. The best thing you can do is not put yourself in that position to begin with. Pre snap stuff is preventable. The six to eight inches Ford thought he was getting cost KC a chance at the SB.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:39 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
That’s like bitching about a college basketball team that scored 90, but only 20 in the first half.
At the very least, and I am of course very pro mahomes…. The last bengals loss was on the offense and it was mostly mahomes. It’s not so much the lack of scoring. It’s that we kept putting our defense in bad spots and doing real bad extending drives.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 104
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up