ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 139
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
TribalElder 09:51 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I really hope the Khiefs use him like Perky Harvin while he's here.
under-rated post :-)

Lets Go Khiefs
[Reply]
wazu 09:52 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Two questions. First, is he going to have to fight Conley at the George Brett statue for #89? Second, can he fit a tat of a slab of ribs in there someplace?
Nah, Chiefs need to just cut Conley to make it not be awkward.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:02 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Nah, Chiefs need to just cut Conley to make it not be awkward.
Conley signed with the Tits so it's a non-issue, although that would have been fun to see!
[Reply]
-King- 10:07 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Maybe I'm missing something in the imagery, but it looks a lot more "New York City" than "Giants" to me. That's a massive difference.

I think one of the predraft questions must have been if the player is willing to get a Giants tattoo because several of their draft picks have them.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:24 AM 10-28-2022

Kadarius Toney running his first route for Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/gqyV0REE89

— Shooter McGavin (@ShooterMcGavin_) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:30 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Repost, but keep them koming, they never get old.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:35 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I think you can tell alot about a player by how they interact with the media - he seems to be relaxed and enjoy answering their questions. There are a few questions you can tell he doesn't like (they seemed to be needling him over pointless stuff) but for the most part he seemed respectful and open. Has a pretty good sense of humor at 2:48 in the second video

Yeah, some of those questions someone needs to ask WTF!??! I don't blame him for getting annoyed.
[Reply]
jettio 11:28 AM 10-28-2022
May have been said already, but good chance Toney is familiar with the play terminology Chiefs use since Mike Kafka has been the OC for Giants this year.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:45 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yeah, some of those questions someone needs to ask WTF!??! I don't blame him for getting annoyed.

Overall I think, based upon the way he spoke to the media, he is a good kid. I just think he gets caught up in twitter like some knuckleheads get caught up in CP. I think we will be fine and he will be a great addition to our locker room. His “professionalism” will be refined by Andy, Patrick, JJSS and MVS
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:52 AM 10-28-2022
Overall I think, based upon the way he spoke to the media, he is a good kid. I just think he gets caught up in twitter like some knuckleheads get caught up in CP. I think we will be fine and he will be a great addition to our locker room. His “professionalism” will be refined by Andy, Patrick, JJSS and MVS
Kool.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:53 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Kool.
:-) Kasually Konfident
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:54 AM 10-28-2022
:-) Kasually Konfident
Kan't wait to get him on the field.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:09 PM 10-28-2022
Something went sideways with this guy and NYG management. You watch those interviews and the kid is polite and relaxed with the media, smiling and laughing with them as well, but those twits or twitters are just obnoxious. In that one he doesn't even seem to care if he gets catches, he says he just wants Ws. And he seemed to have a good relationship with his teammates, even talked about how he wanted to improve his chemistry with Danny.

He doesn't sound like a prima donna like OBJ or AB at all. Wonder if it could really be just as asinine as the new management didn't want him to play because he wasn't one of their picks? That sounds crazy after you watch his highlights.

Just hope we get the kid in the interviews. And that he can stay healthy. Healthy this kid is a freak.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:11 PM 10-28-2022
I just saw a scary tweet and I dn where to put it. But someone was talking about K. Hunt to bills.....
[Reply]
Mecca 12:12 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Something went sideways with this guy and NYG management. You watch those interviews and the kid is polite and relaxed with the media, smiling and laughing with them as well, but those twits or twitters are just obnoxious. In that one he doesn't even seem to care if he gets catches, he says he just wants Ws. And he seemed to have a good relationship with his teammates, even talked about how he wanted to improve his chemistry with Danny.

He doesn't sound like a prima donna like OBJ or AB at all. Wonder if it could really be just as asinine as the new management didn't want him to play because he wasn't one of their picks? That sounds crazy after you watch his highlights.

Just hope we get the kid in the interviews. And that he can stay healthy. Healthy this kid is a freak.
The GM that drafted him retired..they brought in a Patriot way fuck as HC and the fact that Toney has aspirations outside of football is enough for them to have issues with him.

All those guys think if you don't love football above all else then fuck you.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 139
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up