ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 172
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:41 PM 02-17-2022
How aggressively did the Chiefs try to keep Kafka from leaving for the NY Giants OC job?

If this story is true in terms of the acrimony between EB, Mahomes, Andy Reid, etc. then wouldn't the Chiefs have immediately parted ways with EB to keep/promote Kafka as OC?

Unless the Chiefs never had any intention of promoting Kafka to OC, regardless of EB's situation.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:41 PM 02-17-2022
Mahomes and Reid, according to our source, had a good plan in place. Bieniemy didn’t like it. He made several changes, and he had the power to do so in his contract, because he called the plays in 2020, as he did in 2021.

No contract will ever say that the OC can over ride the HC of a football team what fucking bullshit line is this? I mean full of bullshit lines but JFC :-)

C'mon man

How the fuck would this "source" know what was in his contract?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:42 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Clay and his pack of reeruns should get the Brooke Pryor KC Star treatment from us.
Ahhhhh yeah baby, it's fat shaming time.

Clay, get your ass back in here and bring the Crisco!
[Reply]
DaFace 05:45 PM 02-17-2022
I guess if there's any good that came of this, it's that the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" has now burned 100% of any credibility they might have had before this. Anything in the future will just be laughed at.
[Reply]
jallmon 05:45 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Renegade:
This is proof that if you want something corrected, you don't use social media. Changes only happen the old fashioned way, You MUST fly a banner!
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:45 PM 02-17-2022
Never in my life have I heard of any assistant coach to over rule the Head Coach really in any sport ever.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:55 PM 02-17-2022
So, for someone that just read the opening post and then saw the last 20 posts.....can someone TL;DR this thread?
[Reply]
Darren Smith 05:55 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Darren has less of a career than Athan used to have.
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t 🤡. Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. 🤷🏽*♂️
[Reply]
Pablo 05:56 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Darren Smith:
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t 🤡. Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. 🤷🏽*♂️
:-)
[Reply]
unothadeal 05:58 PM 02-17-2022
http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityCh...tm_name=iossmf

In the spirit of posting Reddit traction, here it is getting roasted
[Reply]
Rausch 05:58 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
So, for someone that just read the opening post and then saw the last 20 posts.....can someone TL;DR this thread?
Whitlock would call it "classless and deranged."

The story was taken down.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:00 PM 02-17-2022
Watch this for a while:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
stumppy 06:00 PM 02-17-2022
:-) :-)

Buuurrrrrrnnnnnn
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:02 PM 02-17-2022
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t ��. Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. ����*♂️
Your show suck dick
[Reply]
DaFace 06:02 PM 02-17-2022
Clay posts a hit piece on how awful Bienemy is on Medium and links it across the internet. It reads like a middle schooler wrote it, and 90% of it is hearsay and rumor, but it had enough substance in a handful of actual events (animosity on the sidelines of the AFCCG in particular) that the internet ran with it. After literally every reputable source tore it to shreds, they took it down and acted like it was racial comments that made them do it. The internet proceeds to laugh at how sad it is people would make shit up for internet attention. Any credibility that "Save Our Chiefs" and the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" every had is covered in poo and set on fire.

Meanwhile, Clay is masturbating furiously at all of the internet attention and doesn't seem to understand the irony of this entire thing basically being X-Factor walking down the street in medical scrubs and his cheese hat to get attention.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 172
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up